One House, Two Families Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,537 Followers

"This er - - this box is yours, mom," he said, placing it on the floor beside her. They looked at each other for a moment or two before he sat on the bed in front of her. "I - - I really liked the trip here, mom," he said nervously.

Janine bit her bottom lip, looking worried. "So did I, Pete," she said, "but you know it was wrong, don't you? What we did?"

Pete shrugged. "It felt good to me, mom," he said. "Trouble is, it left me feeling - - uncomfortable all day."

"Uncomfortable?" she asked, looking down at his crotch as he spread his legs.

"Yeah - - I - - I've got a real bad case of blue balls, mom," he said. He slowly reached for the button and zipper on his shorts, undoing them as she watched, giving her plenty of time to tell him to stop or to move away but, to his delight, she continued kneeling in front of him, even turning around so that she was face on to him. With his shorts undone, he lifted his hips and pulled them and his boxers down around his ankles, his huge cock bobbing in front of her, his full, heavy balls dangling below.

"Jesus!" she gasped, seeing his full size for the first time. "Jesus, Pete - - that's huge!"

"Do you - - do you like it, mom?" he asked.

Janine stared at the huge cock that pulsed and throbbed in front of her, the big knob pointing right at her face. Nervously she licked her lips, feeling her nipples harden, her pussy become flooded as she looked at her son's big dick. She'd only ever seen one dick that big before - - it had belonged to Pete's father and she couldn't help think back to the long, hot summer when she'd been fucked by it over and over.

Her - - and her sister.

"Mom?" Pete asked nervously, wondering if he'd gone too far, if the car journey had been a one-off.

"Oh Pete, honey," Janine whispered. "It's so big."

She leaned forward - - the neckline of her summer dress falling, giving Pete a perfect view of his mother's huge tits once more - - opened her mouth wide and slid her lips around the twitching knob of her son's big cock.

"Oh fuck," he whispered, watching her move forward and take more and more of his big prick between her lips, reaching up with both hands to hold it as she bobbed her head up and down, forward and back. He groaned as she started moving both hands along its length as she sucked on the head, jerking him off as she tongued and mouthed at his knob. "Fuck, mom - - fuck that feels so good," he gasped.

Janine barely heard his words, so fixed was she on sucking on his cock. In the back of her head, a small voice was screaming at her, asking what the hell she was doing but it was being answered by a cool, calm headed and sexy voice which replied I'm sucking on my son's big fucking cock - - and I love it!

She knew now that this was what she wanted - - this was what she needed - - all the years of keeping herself under control, of making do with just the occasional one-night stand, all meant nothing. Now she'd discovered her son's huge prick, there was no way she would be able to resist it again. Maybe not tonight, maybe not tomorrow, but she knew she'd be fucking him soon.

Pete stared down at her as she eagerly, noisily worked her mouth up and down his dick which had never felt harder or more sensitive than it did at that exact moment. His mother - - his gorgeous, big titted mother - - was sucking on his dick like it was the best thing in the world. All his fantasies - - well, the first of many fantasies - - was coming true right in front of him. He'd lost count of the amount of times he'd dreamt of this happening and here it was: his mother - - the sexiest, bustiest woman her knew and lusted over - - was jerking and sucking on his cock like her life depended on it.

He groaned as he felt his balls tighten, a groan born of passion but also frustration that this wasn't lasting longer.

"Jesus - - Jesus, mom - - I'm sorry - - this is too much - - I'm gonna cum - - gonna cum soon," Pete panted.

She slipped his dick from her mouth and looked up at him, still jerking his big dick.

"Cum for me, Pete," she said. "Cum for Mommy."

And that was all it took. A split second later and his dick lurched in her hands and spat out an enormous stream of jism that splashed over her face, coating her eyes, nose, cheeks and lips before another joined it, and another, glazing her features. She swallowed his knob once more, taking the next few blasts in her mouth, swallowing as quickly as she could but her mouth filled too fast, Pete's thick load running over her chin and dripping down on to her big tits.

Janine let his dick slip from her lips so she could breathe and received another few shots across her face before his load finally finished, giving her time to use her fingers to scoop his cum from her face and into her mouth.

"Oh, Pete," she moaned, "so much cum."

"Sorry, mom," he said. "I tried to hold on, but - - I was just - - so turned on," he said.

"Don't worry, honey," Janine said, sucking her fingers clean of his spunk. "There'll be plenty of time next time." Pete looked at her in surprise. "Oh, there's definitely going to be a next time," she said to his unasked question. She kissed his prick, lapping up the last drizzle of his cum. "I think you'd better go now, though, before we're found out," she said.

Pete grinned and hurriedly pulled his shorts and boxers back up, tucking his giant dick away, leaving his mother with the taste of his cum in her mouth.

† † † † †

Amy stood in the bathroom of the main house, looking out the window, watching Pete scurry across the garden and back into the house. Her eyes were wide as she'd watched her mother blow her brother and then eagerly eat his huge load. She was surprised - - but she was more than aware of how turned on she was.

She was definitely going to have a talk with her brother tomorrow.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,537 Followers
12