One Life 2 Live Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! If you guys don't fuck soon, I'm going to explode!" exclaimed Maya.

Amanda giggled and stood up over Toby. He looked up and only see her mammoth breasts hanging down towards him and the stretch marks that came with large breasts. Her face was completely hidden above them. Toby wondered how could Amanda ever see her lower body with her boobs in the way. She pulled down her soaked panties and kicked them off her feet.

"Oh Amanda! His cock looks ready to explode!" Maya gasped as she zoomed the camcorder to Toby's huge throbbing cock. "Think you'll be able to last on that thing?"

Amanda stepped down off the couch and kneeled down between Toby's legs. Her huge milk-drenched titties hung and jiggled against the couch as she sucked down half of his cock between her lips. She bobbed her head furiously up and down his cock. She had to use jaw muscles she had never used before to clamp her mouth around his extremely swollen cock. Toby brushed his fingers through her short-red hair and watched her mouth milk his freakishly huge cock.

"Holy shit Amanda! That thing looks to be 12 inches long!" gasped Maya as she filmed her sister's face turning red and blue while she sucked his cock not taking a breathe.

Toby moaned repeatedly and lifted up his legs. Amanda took hold of the back of Toby's knees and helped him hold up his legs as she sucked and slurped his meaty pole. She felt his massive cockhead probing her throat and cheeks. He pushed her head up and down further along his cock.

"Hmmm! He's face fucking you Amanda," commented Maya. She held the camcorder with one hand and used her other hand to fondle one of her own big tits.

She zoomed in on the priceless facial _expression Toby was making. His eyes were closed, mouth hung open with moans and heavy breathing coming out. His face was drenched in sweat and milk from Amanda's breasts.

After several minutes of intense cocksucking, Amanda released his dick with a loud pop. She lifted up one of her breasts and rubbed the large nipple up and down his throbbing wet shaft. She squeezed her tit and milk spurted from her nipple and ran down his cock. She used her other hand to massage the milk into his cock while she soaked his cock in her sweet milk. The milk dripped down his cockhead to his balls. After Amanda finished giving his cock a milk bath, she flopped her mammoth milk sacks on his thighs and nested his huge cock in between them. She sucked his big cock head into her mouth and tasted her sweet milk. He jiggled and bounced her tits on his cock. Only the head of his cock peeked through her enormous cleavage. His throbbing shaft was smothered in tit flesh and Toby moaned to every flop of her dippy tits on his thighs.

Amanda titfucked and sucked his cock for a few minutes and it drove Toby insane. She stood up and turned around with her back facing him. Toby could see the sides of her monstrous milk-filled melons. She straddled up on his lap, pressed her back into his chest, and grabbed his huge slobbery dick and inserted it between her wide cunt lips.

"OHHH GOD!" cried Amanda as soon as Toby's cock slowly filled her cunt up.

She impaled her cunt as much as possible with his cock. A few inches of his cock were left on the outside of her pussy. She planted her sock-covered feet on either side of his thighs and felt his hands grasp her waist. She pounced and bounced up and down his cock. She leaned over forwards to let her massive tits hang and flop against her thighs with each bounce.

Toby took control and thrusted his cock up and down in her pussy. Maya captured his giant balls swinging wildly as he thrusted into her sister. Her gigantic milk jugs swung just as wild in every direction.

"OH FUCK! OHHHH! URGGGG! Oh! Oh! Oh!" cried and moaned Amanda as Toby jackhammered his cock up inside her.

She leaned back and gripped the back of the couch. Her humongous breasts flopped up and down and slapped together. Small drips of milk leaked from her flopping jugs. Toby reached up and squeezed what he could of the gigantic breasts. The milk started to flow from her huge nips and all over her breasts and Toby's hands.

Toby positioned Amanda sideways on the couch with his cock still impaled in her. He stayed behind her and thrusted his huge dick in and out of her creamy cunt. He used his short legs to lift up her long legs. Her toes curled in her socks as she was being fucked by the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Maya was in awe by the nerd's ability to fuck her sister like no one has ever done before. And her sister has been around the block a few times and Toby was the first guy to ever taste her sweet milk.

Toby's hands continued to have their way with Amanda's leaking breast. He pinched and pulled her large nipples, spraying her sweet milk onto the floor. Maya attempted to taste her sister's sweet milk. Her sister's cries, her breasts milk, and Toby's big dick was just too much for her to bare. Maya has never involved herself physically in any webcam shows her sister has done and she really wanted to badly.

Maya watched as Toby held onto Amanda's enormous boobs while his cock plunged in and out of her sweet cunt. His huge balls banged against her thighs and cunt. Her sister was losing control of herself in the wild fuck. Maya sat the camcorder on the table so it was still facing Toby and Amanda. She kneeled down, leveled with her sister's breasts and started to suck on her milky nipples. She alternated back and forth between her sister's nipples, drinking and swallowing her sweet sweet milk. Toby held Amanda's tits for Maya to suck on and he couldn't believe it. Maya even had her hand down at her sister's cunt and rubbed her clitoris. It was all Amanda could take.

Amanda started cumming as Toby increased his thrusting. Her pussy was still on fire as Toby sat up and laid Amanda down on her back. Her mammoth knockers spread across her chest and to her sides. Maya removed her long white tee and her bare 40D cups trembled free. Her pink areolas were covered in bumps and her nipples were medium sized and pink. She then pulled her panties down off her feet, kneeled back down and suckled on her sister's breasts.

Toby jerked his huge cock while watching Maya suck Amanda's teats. He rubbed his cock up and down Amanda's wet cunt. He bent her legs to her chest and thrusted his dick into her pussy. Her ankles rested on Toby's shoulders and feet trashed wildly on either side of his head as he thrusted hard and fast. Toby could smell the stank of her sweaty feet inside her socks. It actually made him thrust harder and faster in Amanda's cunt.

"Oh YES TOBY! OH GOD YES! OH! FUCK ME! OH SIS! Suck my tits! Drink my milk! OH!" cried Amanda.

Maya didn't disappoint as her mouth was full of boob flesh and milk that gushed down her throat. Toby's cock was deep within Amanda's swollen cunt. His balls flapped against her ass violently.

"OH shit Amanda! Oh Shit!" cried Toby as he thrusted harder and faster. Her wide pussy clamped around his drilling tool tightly.

Toby's big balls tighten up as he continued to fuck the hell out of her sweet pussy. His sweat dripped all over Amanda's equally sweaty body. Amanda came several more times with earth shattering orgasms from her pussy being fucked and her huge boobs being sucked and drained of her milk.

Toby was near cumming and quickly pulled his large cock from Amanda's pussy and flipped her on all fours. He kneeled behind her with her legs in between his and thrusted his dick in and out of her pussy furiously. Her toes were standing on edge at the end of the couch. Her huge milky tits rocked back and forth underneath her and dragged on the surface of the couch. Her tits glistened with milk and her sister's saliva. Maya sat and watched Toby fuck her sister.

Toby clutched onto Amanda's shoulders and really pounded her pussy hard. He slowed down a bit with his speed and thrusted long and deep inside her. Her firm ass banged off his crotch and Amanda moaned and cried madly. Maya locked lips with her sister to calm her down.

Seeing the sisters kiss drove Toby to the edge.

"OHHHH! I'm CUMMMING!" called out Toby.

He pulled his big cock from Amanda's pussy and jerked it once. His cum exploded massively all over Amanda's back. Maya stopped kissing her sister and watched Toby unload buckets of gooey cum onto Amanda's back. Maya reached up and rubbed Toby's cum into her sister's skin. She then grabbed Toby's big dick and finished oozing the last of his jizz out.

"Wow! This cock stays big when it's limp," Maya gasped.

She released Toby's cock and Toby fall backwards very exhausted. Maya took a look at the computer and saw that nearly half a million perverts tuned in to watch the show.

"That's a new cam show record for us Amanda," Maya said in a pleasing tone. "All thanks to Toby's boob fetish and his huge cock."

Amanda used her McDonald's shirt to clean off her back. She turned around and sat up. Her massive tits bobbed up and down. Her areolas when from pink to a deep red after all the sucking.

"Wow Toby! That was the best fuck I've ever had," Amanda said amazed.

She leaned over and kissed Toby on the cheek. Amanda jumped up, which caused her massive boobs to flop and walked out of the room naked.

Toby watched Amanda leave the room and heard some sucking noises. He felt a warm mouth sucking on his limp cock feverishly. He looked down and it was Maya. She cupped Toby's large balls and fondled them while she sucked and slurped his cock back to hardness. She felt the cockhead expand largely in the back of her throat. She tasted her sister's pussy juices all over his cock.

Maya released the cock from her mouth and jerked it in her hands. She licked her way to his balls and suckled each one at a time. Toby ran his fingers through Maya's short dark black hair while she sucked and licked his big balls.

"Hmmmm God Toby! Your balls are just as delicious as your pussy juice-covered cock!" moaned Maya as she jiggled Toby's giant balls with the tip of her tongue and slowly sucked one testicle into her mouth.

She sucked on Toby's balls for quite a while and his cock was fully throbbing in her hands. Maya looked it at and couldn't believe the sheer size and thickness of his cock. She stood up and straddled herself down on his cock. Her juices already started running down his cock. Toby held onto her fairly large ass and squeezed her meaty cheeks. Her big tits crashed into his chest and Maya slowly started to move up and down on his cock. She had her feet locked under his legs as she pushed away from his body and rode his cock faster. Toby kept his hands on her ass and his eyes watched her huge tits bounce up and down.

"Oh FUCK! Oh! Oh! Oh FUCK Toby! Oh FUCK! FUCK ME! Oh Yeah! FUCK ME!" cried Maya.

Amanda, now wearing a new oversized shirt, walked back into the room after hearing her sister cry out loud. She wasn't a bit surprised that her older sister would want a turn with Toby.

"He's good, isn't he sis?" Amanda teased.

"OH fuck yeah! Ohhhhh!" moaned Maya as she held onto Toby's shoulders tightly and milked his cock.

Toby's lips and teeth when to work on Maya's breasts. Her tits were nowhere near Amanda's size but they were still big, firm, and round. Her managed to suck a good proportion of her right tit into his mouth. He didn't care about getting any milk, he just loved sucking titties. He squeezed and sucked her big titties harder while she rode his cock zealously.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhh SIS! Hear I cum! Ohhhhh GOD!" moaned Maya.

Toby squeezed his head between Maya's large breasts as he felt her cum pouring down his drilling cock. He released her breasts and grabbed onto her ass. He lifted her up and down on his huge dick as she came.

Amanda watched Toby fuck her big sister. His balls were pressed against the outside of Maya's cunt lips. Her pussy had completely swallowed his immense cock. She was in so much pain and agony with the dick lodged completely inside her cunt. Toby started power fucking Maya really hard like a jackhammer. He picked Maya up without removing his cock and laid her on the floor. Toby crashed his body on top of hers and pounded her cunt hard. Maya's feet flailed in the air as Toby furiously pounded her.

After Maya climaxed to her second orgasm, Toby slowed down and thrusted his cock as far as it could go inside her drenched cunt. She locked her legs around his waist and the heels of her bare feet bounced off Toby's jiggling ass as he quicken the pace again. Her big soft tits smothered his chest and her hard nipples pierced his chest like small knives.

Amanda became extremely horny again and left the room because she was still sore from her last encounter with Toby's big dick. Toby and Maya kissed wildly as he fucked her savagely. He rammed his cock non-stop and stretched her cunt to the max. His balls expanded enormously and ready to explode.

Toby withdrew his cock and stood up over Maya. Her jerked his big cock a few times and out burst his man juices all over her face and chest. Maya sat up and sucked his cock into her mouth while he was still unloading. She swallowed a large amount of his jizz before she released his cock and let the rest of his cum squirt on her face. Toby fall back onto the couch and rested his eyes while Maya rubbed his cum into her skin.

Few minutes later, Toby and Maya got cleaned up and the two sisters showed Toby to the door and thanked him for a wonderful time. They said their goodbyes and Toby left the property in bliss.

When Toby arrived home, his mother waited on him.

"Toby!" his mother called out.

"Yes mom?" he replied.

"I got a call from your school's Librarian. She wanted to meet with you in the morning before school about something," his mother announced to him.

Toby didn't know what to say or do after hearing Mrs. Duncan wanting to meet with him. He automatically figured, she knew he had her porn videos but he was going to jump to conclusion unless she directed points the finger at him. He went upstairs to his room and spent what could be his last night with Mrs. Duncan's porn.

12