One Little World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tail moved beyond her reach.

She jumped for it but missed again.

James toyed with her for nearly five minutes before realizing that she couldn't see anything but the tail. He pulled it up off the bed and held it fully in his hand.

Seeing him suddenly Shanon pouted, "Are you ever going to let me cum, sir?"

"Probably."

"You're a real jerk," Shanon joked. Her hand flew to her mouth as she caught the mistake too late.

James eyed her and Shanon dropped her head.

"I'm sorry, sir."

James trapped her arms behind her back and pulled her close before she could move, "Just kidding."

He released her and Shanon fell against him, "Do I have to leave, sir?"

"W- what do you mean, pet?"

"I feel so safe here. I want to be your puppy all the time."

"Oh Shanon. I can't let you do that."

"But-"

He placed a finger over her mouth and kissed her, "I will make that an order if I have to. I can't let you stay here, I can't let you end up like me."

"But-"

James gripped Shanon's hair tightly and she cried out in pain. He relaxed his grip slowly, "I'm sorry, pet. It's too soon for me to let you do that."

"Yes, sir." Shanon said quietly as she curled up on the bed. James smiled sadly and stroked her hair. Someday. Maybe someday.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment's and criticism are welcome and hoped for.

And don't forget to vote.

12