One Little World Ch. 10

Story Info
Commitment and conclusion.
3.4k words
4.69
19k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of One Little World Ch9, in case you couldn't guess, so I would suggest reading that first. You probably could just read this one but it wouldn't make as much sense.

It is 100% a work of fiction springing from my own imagination. Any resemblance to real events or people (be they living, dead or finally finishing with a running gag) is no more than a startling coincidence.

*

"Hello . . ."

Shanon picked her head up.

"Good morning, pet. Did you sleep well?"

She nodded and tried to wag her tail. It was gone.

"Looking for this?"

James tortured her with the tail for a while. Hanging it just above her head. As much as her devotion to him made Shanon willing to go through almost anything it was nothing compared to what she would do for her tail. He made her beg, grovel, jump, bark and expose herself. When she was panting on the floor James pretended to relent.

"Alright. Come up on the bed, pet, I'll put your tail in."

Watching his eyes as she bounced up onto the bed Shanon could see it wasn't going to be that simple. She felt the pressure of the tail's plug on her anus. Then, suddenly, it was gone.

"Did you really think I was going to have you with your tail in while Tom is home?" Struck her playfully on the ass. "Now get dressed. We have a long day ahead of us. The clothing you will wear has been set out."

Shanon nodded. James ruffled her hair and went downstairs, leaving Shanon's tail on the bed. The clothing James had selected was laid out on the dresser. She didn't give much thought to how her Master had clothing that was fitted for her.

When she was dressed -- shorts, a shirt one size too small and nothing else -- Shanon stared at her tail. It couldn't hurt to just touch. She picked it up and thought about how it would feel inside of her. The joy of being a puppy, under her Master's control. Her fingers trembled. Putting down the tail Shanon fled downstairs.

So close. So close to being a bad girl. She had to tell him that she had thought about disobeying anyway.

A crestfallen Shanon stepped into the kitchen. Her breakfast seemed like an incredible gift after the previous night. Hopefully James wouldn't have to make a point like that again. She sank down in front of her bowl and ate silently, trying to avoid eye contact with James. There had to be a proper way to tell her Master that she had disobeyed him.

James looked down at Shanon. She was hardly even making a mess, it was almost as though she had practiced eating from a food dish. But maybe she had. He pushed his chair back and poured milk into a glass for her, making a mental note to get a second bowl at some point.

As he set it down next to her their eyes met for a moment. Shanon looked away as quickly as she could manage.

"You look worried, pet. Speak."

"After you left I thought about playing with my tail even thought I wasn't supposed to, sir."

"Eyes up."

She met his gaze reluctantly. James wasn't angry. Curious, perhaps, but far from angry. A weight lifted from Shanon.

"I don't expect to control your every thought. It would be nice," he teased," but I'm trying to be a realist. There will only be punishment for disobedience. My puppy should have her own opinions. I mean, if you loved everything I did to you it wouldn't be nearly as much fun."

He laughed good naturedly and perused the newspaper.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A little over an hour later they had finished breakfast. James was meticulously cleaning the house. Trying to talk Shanon out of doing the job for him had ended with her tied in a kneeling position on the ground. She was still watching him adjust flower arrangements and dust off everything. He was very particular about how everything should be.

With an evil smile he turned to Shanon. "I read your fantasy last night, pet. We can do that pretty easily. If you're good enough you'll even get to enjoy it."

She squirmed in her bonds but he just laughed and went back to what he had been doing.

Five. Six. Seven minutes later he surveyed the living room. All was in order. James sat down next to Shanon. Grinning he pushed a finger inside her pussy and his thumb into her ass. His other hand moved up to her brush across her lips. With the ropes holding her in place Shanon couldn't struggle to gain -- or avoid -- stimulation. A nibble on her ear made sent shudders down her spine.

"Having fun?" he whispered in her ear.

Shanon nodded and was rewarded with some movement from her Master's fingers.

"I'll bet you want to keep it that way. You're going to be a good girl in order to make sure that your Master doesn't have to interrupt to punish you. Is my puppy going to obey?"

James let his comment hang as he diddled her, rocking back and forth. Shanon tried to think. The rocking motion was driving her insane. She couldn't even imagine refusing an order. Interrupting was the furthest thing from her mind. Obey. She wanted to make James happy and all she needed to do was be a good obedient puppy for him. Good girl. He didn't need an answer.

Against her will Shanon's body strained at the ropes holding her back from her Master.

"Stop struggling, pet."

She obeyed but tried to plead with her eyes. It didn't work. It never worked. James loved to see her like that. He locked her in place with his eyes for a long time and watched her begging become more and more pitiable. A wink broke the connection. James slowly untied the bindings as he spoke.

"I want to see a different expression on your face now. You know the one. It's the expression that I like to save for special occasions." James hummed contentedly. She had more than earned a reward yesterday.

She knew what he was telling her. A chance to climax. After weeks of torment her Master was going to allow her release. Now free of the bindings she nuzzled gratefully against him.

One light push tipped Shanon over and she dropped to the ground. James lifted her to her hands and knees. No tail. He couldn't fuck her without her tail in. That would be cruel. Gently, he closed her eyes.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Every second tapped inside of her head. Tick. Tick. Tick. Shanon lost count all too soon. James had left her in the dark and the ticking. Every second.

James returned soon but stayed silent. His puppy would be complete in just a moment. But he wanted to choose that moment on his own. Shanon know how to wait. He leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"You will get to cum soon but that doesn't mean you don't need permission, pet. The tease will continue until I decide it ends just like always. If you are too weak you lose your tail until it is earned back."

With those words he began to push Shanon's tail inside of her. James worked it in as slowly as he could. Twisting. Pushing. A bit in then pulling out. Shanon whined but otherwise stayed silent through it all.

When she was finally complete again laced his finger into her hair. He pushed her head into the carpet. Holding her in place James teased her slit with the tip of his cock. Shanon moved her hips, trying to increase the penetration.

James let her try for a long time, working herself into a near frenzy, before he pushed into her. Rather than the gentle lovemaking he usually employed to drive Shanon to the edge, James moved quickly. Admirably, Shanon held off for a long time. When she started to lose control James stopped.

Still within her he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Cum for Master."

The walls of her cunt tightened around him as she climaxed. Almost immediately James began moving again. Shanon wanted more. The feeling of being driven over the precipice by words alone was exquisite. He forced her to go longer this time but finally the words floated gently into her ear.

"Cum for Master."

The next time shorter. Then longer again. Still longer. Then far too short. Finally James switched positions and watched her eyes as they made love, slowly now. When her eyes were glassy, watching from afar, he whispered in her ear once more.

"Cum for Master."

She collapsed as James let his own climax overwhelm him. Pulling slowly out he lay her out on the carpet and examined her.

Face flushed red with arousal. Chest heaving. Eyes still unfocused. Miniature spasms flitted through her. Mouth hung open. Stone hard nipples jutting upward. Sweat beaded on skin. Juices seeped out of her pussy.

He could just about devour her. Instead he lay down beside his puppy and whispered sweet degradations in her ear. Such a good girl. No control at all. So obedient. Good little puppy-girl.

"Stay, pet."

James returned with a pencil and sketchbook. "Amazing the things one can find just lying around," he explained. "We have a while before lunch. Would you like to work on that drawing you were talking about yesterday, Shanon?"

She nodded and took the offered paper. James sat down behind her and rested his head on her shoulder. He did his best not to distract her but the occasional finger somehow managed to work it's way down to her clit.

The sketch took shape character by character.

Father Odin. Radiant Balder. Mighty Thor. Steadfast Heimdall. Beautiful Sif. Clever Loki. Fierce Tyr. Behind them the world was as detailed as the gods themselves. James wondered what it would look like when she added color.

Switching his attention James explored her face then moved his probing fingers down to feel her neck. Shanon moaned and dropped her pencil, her concentration had broken completely. Moving his hands down her arms James forced her pick the pencil back up.

"But, sir . . ."

"Hush. I didn't tell you to stop and I certainly didn't give you your voice back."

"But there's nothing--"

"Don't argue with me, pet. We both know you can't win. When it comes right down to it you want to be good." Playfully Shanon tried to escape but James wrapped an arm around her waist and pinched one nipple. "Don't try that. Stay and be good. Finish the picture for me."

Shanon looked down at the paper in front of her. There was more to add. The assault on her body relaxed as James gave her room to sketch more. He smiled secretly and watched new characters come to life. An artist drawing artists. Life in black and white yet with the color everywhere.

When Shanon put the pencil down again and looked at him James kissed her.

"Good girl. I knew you could do it. Now it's time for lunch. I'll bring it in for you." He rubbed her pussy just to watch her head loll back. "Afterwards we can play the game you want to play."

Lunch was a simple meal. As promised, James brought her bowl into the living room. While he ate James watched Shanon wriggle around and lap up the milk he had poured for her. When he finished his food James took hold of his pet's pony tail and pulled her head back. She looked up at him, mouth hanging open in a huge smile.

"Time to eat." James gave Shanon a tiny smile as he released her and picked up a scrap of food from his plate. He fed it to her as he massaged her cunt. She took the entire meal like that, interrupted only by the occasional torturous presence of James' hands.

With lunch finished James pushed the vibrator inside of Shanon once more. It took a few minutes to position her correctly. Kneeling. One hand on the virbrator. Head down. Tail displayed.

"We will play your game. But it will be on my terms. Now," he switched on the vibrator, "you're going to be desperate in about ten minutes. Five minutes, maybe a little more, after that we'll start."

James didn't touch her for twenty five minutes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The preparations were simple enough. James tied her as he had in the morning, thought a bit more tightly. A few surreptitiously gathered toys completed the ensemble.

The haze that Shanon's forced masturbation had left her in began to lift and Shanon struggled against the bindings. She had asked for it but with the actual torment so close at hand she couldn't help but be scared.

"Do. Not. Struggle."

She stopped.

"Good girl. Now say what you want."

"Please take away some of my senses, sir."

James shook his head with a smile. "Be specific."

"Please make it so I don't know what's coming next, sir."

"Say that in a better way for me."

"Yes, sir. I want to be helpless." She breathed.

"That's you fantasy? To be helpless and at the mercy of someone who wants to toy with you mind and body?" James teased mercilessly. "I really do think that will be fun."

"Ye--"

James put his finger to her lips and blindfolded her. The headphones -- Tom had bought them to use on plane rides but they never got much use -- slipped over Shanon's ears.

Silence.

Darkness.

Steel.

Shanon gasped sharply as the flat of one of James' knives pressed against her. Cold metal on warm flushed skin. She didn't move. James could do whatever he liked now. That was what they both wanted.

The blade shifted. Tip hovering over skin. Just enough to feel it. James moved it around. Line. Cross. Circle. Time passed and he patterns became more and more complex. Each new design covered more of her body. Still James kept the touch light. So light that it distracted every other thought until Shanon gave up and focused on the motion of the touch.

When he retracted the blade some time later Shanon tensed. Alone again. She almost wanted the terrifying presence of the knife again. But she didn't move.

Just beyond the edge of darkness James was smiling. Shanon hadn't flinched in the slightest. The fear wasn't gone -- he laughed at his own delight in that -- but she was still obedient. Absently he rubbed Shanon's body, admiring it in his own way. It was her game right now. Her fantasy.

Helpless.

He could do that. The slightest touch forced Shanon to part her legs. From his vantage point James could see tiny heaving of her chest and the pink flush of her skin. The tiny nubs of her nipples were standing at attention. A hard pinch greeted them.

Shanon twitched at the pain. It didn't stop. Either had James refused to relax his grip or he had put clamps on. The answer came as a pair of finger spread her nether lips. Something moist and enthusiastic joined them. James' tongue. He'd never done that before, but he knew her body so well that it hardly seemed to matter.

As James continued pain and pleasure seemed to blur then mix. Time faded. James refused to relent. Stroking her breasts, legs, face. Her Master tugged at the clamps on her nipples. A unwilling squeal slipped past parted lips. James' tongue returned to it's exploration. Probing within her mouth then back to her pussy.

Shanon's body became a sea of ecstasy. She knew that just beyond the edge of darkness James was enjoying her body. His body.

Light flooded back into her world. She blinked at the silent world before her. Hands returned her to darkness again. They slid away to return sound to the world.

The first sound of the rebuilt world.

"What do you want, pet?"

"Nothing . . ."

"Too bad."

The clamps released. Shanon's back arched as the blood flow returned to her nipples. Strong hands massaged and soothed her. When her panting form had relaxed Shanon felt her Master's hands spin her around.

"Still helpless?"

James didn't wait for an answer. None was needed. They both knew she was. He eased himself inside of her and stopped to adjust his gaze, drowning Shanon in his eyes.

Rocking in and out of her slightly James gave her an impish smile. He lay her flat on the carpet and began in earnest. Below him Shanon's eyes rolled back in her head. After all that she was holding back from climax. James stroked her neck sympathetically and whispered praise in her ear.

When he had finished James lay down next to his pet. He stroked her hair and wiped away tears of frustration. She smiled at him through heavy lidded eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning James sat on his bed staring at his sleeping puppy.

One day with her had shattered every bit of resolve he had. She should leave. They had only know each other for a little over a month. It wasn't right for her to stay with him.

All he had to do was tell her it was time to go.

There really wasn't the slightest chance he could do it. One month. A few conversations on the phone. They hardly should hardly know one another. But they did. Shanon was curled up at the foot of the bed snuggling her blankets. Tail. Collar. Leash. Happy. Safe. Warm.

If she asked to stay he was going to cave. James buried his head in his hands to stifle a laugh. He was supposed to be her Master. Shanon was leashed to the bed with a tail hanging from her ass. She was the one with the collar on. She was the one who let him tie her up. She was the one who was punished for disobedience.

He was supposed to be her Master.

A sharp tug on her hair brought Shanon into the waking world. James was looking at her strangely, like he couldn't decide whether to be angry or kiss her. He simply let go of her hair.

"Shanon," his voice kept a practiced meter, "I won't . . . order you to go home today. If you really want to stay here you have permission."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tom came downstairs for breakfast. As he poured himself a bowl of cereal Shanon's smiling face appeared below the table. It had taken two weeks but Tom had finally managed not to jump at the sight. He shook his head. James was reading the paper and pretending to ignore Shanon.

Surreal. That was the only word to describe it.

Tom had never thought that introducing James and Shanon would end up like this. But it had clearly been good for all involved. Except maybe for Tom, he was trying his best not to break out laughing. They made such an incredibly cute couple.

He took his breakfast into the living room and sat down to eat. There didn't seem to be anything good on TV. Tom switched it off let his eyes drift around the room until they settled on the visage of painted gods.

Only a couple were ones he recognized. Odin. Thor.

Below the painting was a single red rose in a vase. A pattern of grass was etched into the flawless glass. Small beads at the bottom sparkled like ice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well this winds up One Little World. I hope you've had as much fun reading as I have had writing. There are certainly more stories to tell about these characters and I do plan on getting around to telling them (though probably not in ten part stories that prevent me from getting enough sleep).