All Comments on 'One Little World Ch. 10'

by The_Fractal_King

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awwww....

I have to be honest in saying that I am sad to see this story coming to a conclusion here (but I do understand!). This has by far been one of the BEST stories I have had the pleasure to read to date. I really do hope that in time you plan to return to these characters and their story. I think you are just amazing and an incredible writer and thank you so much for sharing this story and your gift with everyone. I look forward to seeing more from you. Thank you so much...it's been a pleasure :)

Bravo!!!

violetflowervioletflowerabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for 10 wonderful chapters. I could read on infinitely about this couple. Great work!

ecbookworm1124ecbookworm1124about 15 years ago
Loved it.

I think the best part was the characterization of the people. Like how James made a career of floriography, or Tom was actually not into that kind of stuff. What's also great, is that you finished!

xsmurfx3xxsmurfx3xabout 14 years ago
4/5

it was MAJOR softcore bdsm, and it was alright, not my favorite thing ive read but it kept me hooked enough to finish the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed It

Read the series, while I am still struggling to understand this level of submission, it was erotic and calming at the same time

VGS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very very good.

I know its quite a few years later, and I don't know if you still post or even visit to see the response to your work, but I want to say this has been one of the best series I have read. I have recently got a Little Girl of my own and we are slowly learning the ropes. Thanks for a few ideas and a (from my perspective) very nice love story.

Reality_ContortionistReality_Contortionistover 2 years ago

One of the best! Wonderful story… James was magical!

honey_writeshoney_writesover 2 years ago

Despite being so long since you've uploaded this, I've had so much reading it. I always enjoy rereading it and picking up on something new. The dynamic was wonderful and the ending was nice. Just hope there is more and if not, hope you're doing well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous