One Long Dream Ch. 06

Story Info
Personalised shopping has Sharon go over the top.
18.4k words
4.67
29.9k
3

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said it was pure fiction, just one long dream really. I have one more post and then will be way for month on holiday so the rest will be a special New Year treat for readers.

Enjoy

*

Once they were out in the street he removed her blindfold saying, "I can't really have you travelling around with something as obvious as a blindfold on can I cunt, so take it off and put it in the glove box."

Removing the blindfold brought her almost instant comfort, but it was short lived as he passed her a pair of very trendy wrap around sun glasses and told her to put them on. As she moved to comply she noticed that while the mirror finish looked perfectly normal from the outside, the insides had been painted a solid black, so that when she did put them on she couldn't see a thing: they fitted very closely indeed.

Her discomfort increased even more when he told her to unbutton her dress completely and spread it apart so that she was completely exposed from the front. He increased her discomfort still further by ordering her to "Spread your legs cunt, remember I want full visual contact with your cunt at all times. Put your hands behind your back, I don't want to see arms, I want to see tits and cunt."

She did as he said, reluctantly, hesitating a little at exposing herself completely this way this in public. He noticed.

"I detected a little hesitation there cunt, and you know what that means, twenty strokes when we get home. You're up to forty now, well done."

About five minutes into the journey he asked, "Are you curious about where we are going, cunt?"

She nodded in answer.

"Well, all you really need to know is that I have arranged a private session at two adult shops in Fyshwick. You may recall that shortly before we finally separated you suggested that we go to some of the adult shops in Fyshwick, but you gave up on us before we actually went there. Well today is the day. I came over last night after I dropped you home and gave the managers of the shops a deposit of several hundred dollars each in advance and in return they have said I can have the run of the shops before they open. Should be interesting."

They drove for about another ten minutes until they came to a stop outside one of the better known adult shops. He would have preferred to buy stuff online because the range was so much bigger but time was of the essence now, so he had decided to get some essentials straight away and shop for other stuff later online.

As he had arranged to be there before the shop opened he could park immediately in front so that Sharon didn't have too far to go in public, even so he said "It is not really necessary, but you may button your dress from the top to the hem if you like cunt. If you want to earn some brownie points though you will leave some buttons undone, the more the better of course."

With that he got out and walked around to her side and opened her door.

Meanwhile, she brought her hands around from behind her and found the hem of the dress and the two lowest buttons then worked her way methodically up the dress leaving three buttons undone to start closing the dress from the fourth button from the bottom, unsure of how much that would reveal when she stood up. She continued buttoning to the low cut top and then undid the top button before putting her hands behind her head signalling she was ready for his next move. She hoped that with four of the nine buttons undone she would reveal enough to satisfy him and still preserve some of her modesty.

When he opened the door she turned and lifted her left leg out of the car dragging her dress open at the same time revealing her newly shaved cunt and as she went to swing her right leg out he said, "Hold it there cunt, I want some Paris Hilton beaver shots before you spoil the view with your other leg."

She heard the shutter fire off several shots before he said, "Ok swing the other one around and then spread 'em wide again cunt." She did as she was told and gave him a perfect angle for his Paris Hilton shot.

"Well done, cunt," he told her as he reached down with both hands then, letting the camera fall onto its strap by his side, and hauled her out of the car by her tits. "Now let's go inside."

"You didn't do a bad job with the buttons, your cunt is just visible as you walk, but another button on the top would have been better, I can hardly see anything of your tits when you stand up straight. You certainly tried to get it right - so we'll just make it 5 strokes for now. That makes it 45 so far for this evening doesn't it? Are you keeping a tally cunt, do you agree that it is 45 now?"

She nodded.

About halfway across the pavement he asked her, "By the way do you remember how to curtsy?"

She nodded, wondering what on earth prompted the question.

"Great, show me then."

Confused, she fumbled her way through a shallow little bow.

"That was awful, cunt, and is easily worth another ten strokes, that's 55 now isn't it?"

"You know, cunt, it might be a whole lot easier for you to unbutton the dress completely again, I just don't think that you are going to get it quite right with all those buttons in the way."

Taking the hint and mortified at the speed the number of strokes was adding up, she nodded quickly to avoid any further penalty for hesitation and began unbuttoning the dress again as quickly as she could. He waited and when she reached the last button he said, "Try it again but his time spread the dress as wide as you can, and spread your knees as wide as possible as you drop completely to one knee. I want to see you dip your head as low as possible. And make the whole movement slow and graceful. Now have another go and stay down until you're told to stand again!"

This time facing the shop front, she took the sides of her dress and spread it wide as she could reach with it and gracefully turned her knees out, bent them and dropped to her right knee lowering her head to about the same level as her knee.

"Much better cunt, now get up. I am going to introduce you to the manager in a little while, when I do, you will curtsy to her making sure you open your dress wide and spread your knees as far as possible just like you did in your little practice curtsy" he said opening the door to the shop for her.

The manager was there waiting for them, having heard the car pull up. "G'day Adam," she said in a bright and cheerful voice, "So this is your ex?"

"Hi, Melanie," he said shaking her hand, "yes this her, but let me formally introduce you." Then turning to Sharon, "Here cunt let me take your sunglasses off for you," he said removing them and allowing her to see again although she felt an acute embarrassment at being addressed as cunt in front of a complete stranger, and then it deepened immensely turning her a deep shade of red when he said "now remember your manners and curtsy nicely. Melanie, this is cunt, my ex wife, cunt this Melanie."

Sharon was totally mortified at not only being called cunt in public, but to be actually introduced by that name. She was truly shocked, it was all she could do to remember that she had to curtsy to this stranger, but she did remember and she spread her unbuttoned dress as wide as she could exposing herself totally to the attractive manager and dropped to one knee as she spread her legs as wide as she could exposing herself even more, finally she lowered her head as far as she could and held her position.

"Hmmmm, it's beautiful Adam, absolutely beautiful." Melanie said as she watched the little show of submission totally spellbound. And noting that Sharon made no move to get up, Melanie moved to stand directly in front of Sharon and started to stroke the kneeling woman's hair saying, "It is a really special treat to meet you cunt. Thanks, for bringing the cunt in Adam, I was totally intrigued when you told me about it last night and I was just dying to see it. And I must say it is a real pleasure to see such good manners, especially these days. Most customers treat me and my staff like dirt, so a little display of good manners is a really refreshing change."

Testing the situation, Melanie reached down with both hands and took a gentle hold of Sharon's head and lifted it so that her face was just a few inches from Melanie's pelvis. The Manager looked to Adam and asked, "May I Adam?"

"Please, you are doing us a great favour so the least I can do is give you a little something in return."

Melanie smiled from ear to ear as she pulled Sharon's head into contact with her pubis through the material of her skirt and held it there for a while.

"Hmmm it is really lovely, but I guess we need to get down to business." Melanie said for the benefit of both Adam and Sharon as she stepped clear of the still kneeling woman.

Leaving, Sharon in her curtsy position, Adam thanked Melanie for opening early especially for him and said "Maybe another time, I hope we have made a good first impression," meaning every word as he found himself really warming to the charming manager.

"You couldn't have made a better impression if you had tried Adam. And I would love to take you up on that offer of another time, here's my card, please call me, soon! Anyway I'll be opening soon so we had better get your things for you. I have got most of the things on your list ready for you, but some you will need to try on for size."

Then moving to the counter she said "It's over here - a shame that we can't leave the cunt where it is, but we do need to have it come over to the counter."

"Ok, cunt," he said following Melanie to the counter, "you heard Melanie get up and come over here."

Once Sharon was standing next to the counter Adam moved behind her and lifted her dress back and off her shoulders taking it away leaving her naked apart from her stockings, suspenders, heels and the red dog collar.

Melanie watched and gave a little wolf whistle when Adam removed the dress completely. "You know, the cunt's pretty darn cute. How old is it, Adam?"

Realising that he hadn't misheard her talk about his ex as the cunt and it, and realising what it might mean in terms of reinforcing the status of his ex in her own mind even further he said, "It is 48 in a few months."

"Really - it doesn't look anywhere near it. I am impressed, I hope my tits look as good as that when I am in my late 40s."

"Thanks, it's nice to know that it has still got it," Adam said.

With each bit of the conversation about her, Sharon felt more and more humiliated, feeling that she was being treated like some kind of pet animal, rather than a human being, but she held her thoughts in check and remained in the role she had accepted. Accepted? She thought, shit I didn't accept this, I created it and brought it on myself. He had to accept it not me.

"And I was serious about taking you up on your offer of another time," Melanie added, "but in the meantime here are the goods. Where would you like to start?"

"I thought we should start from the inside out, so the ben wa balls first," Adam said.

"Easy, do you like the traditional Asian finish or the plastic ones." Melanie asked.

"Asian of course."

Melanie handed him several different colours to choose from and he selected a dark green design. Opening the box he took them out then went to Sharon, said "Spread your legs wide cunt," and as she did he reached down and began running his finger up and down her soaking slit. She was already obviously very wet and it took him no time to open her sex so that he could slip the balls into it.

"I'm impressed cunt, you were so wet that they just slipped right in."

Rather than making her feel better this just deepened her embarrassment.

"Next?" asked Melanie.

"Corset and leather gear I think Melanie."

"Ok here is the red and black lace quarter cup you looked at last night. Want me to fit it for you?"

"I'd love you to do that for me thanks."

Melanie took the corset and moved behind Sharon, reaching around to position the corset carefully before tightening the lace fastening at the back to keep it in place, then she reached around again and lifted Sharon's tits slowly and deliberately to prolong the process as long as possible, clearly enjoying every moment of it, before placing them into the quarter cups carefully to make sure the nipples were completely free of the cups. She took the opportunity to stroke the tops of Sharon's tits, while she had the chance, before she finished lacing the corset so that it was nice and tight.

"There you go, doesn't that look lovely. Nothing like a lovely lace and net corset, especially with the quarter cups to show off a woman's figure. You'll be able to tighten this more as she gets used to it, but at first its best to just make sure that its firm without being cripplingly tight."

"Thanks Mel, the red looks great on and the fit is really good - love the way it leaves the cunt's tits free and the way it frames the cunt so nicely. Now let's see the collars and cuffs."

"Sure here they are, black with red trim to go with the corset." She said handing him the collar.

"Need to get rid of the dog collar for the time being," he said unbuckling it and placing it on the counter. Picking up the new collar he held it in place noting that it was just the right height for her Sharon's slender neck. It was a posture collar that would hold her head up and allow her head only a little movement to either side, much as a neck brace would. "Perfect Mel," he said buckling it firmly in place. Sharon felt the effect immediately. "Now let's try the cuffs."

Melanie handed him the wrist cuffs, which he fitted snugly to Sharon's wrists before sweeping her hands behind her and clipping the cuffs together and locking them in place. Next Melanie handed him the ankle cuffs, which were soon adorning Sharon's slender ankles. He joined them with a lovely shiny stainless steel hobble that was long enough that it would only marginally affect her ability to walk but which reinforced in his ex the fact that she had given up her freedom to determine her future. Not that she needed any more evidence of that. "And the rest of the locks, Mel?"

"They're here Adam, did you want to try the other corsets and the other collar?" she asked.

"You said they're the same size from the same maker didn't you?"

"Yes, the corsets are the same pattern, just different colours. The regular collar is the same basic size pattern as the bottom half of the posture collar."

"Great," he said "and the clamps?"

"I put together a collection of our most popular models for you to choose from," she told him, spreading them out on the counter for him to see. "They range from these little alligator clips through to these screw adjustable clamps. Would you like to try them?"

I'm tempted to just take a pair of each but why don't we try them," he replied. "It's no skin of my nose."

Standing there and listening to this conversation sent some shivers up Sharon's spine. She'd read about nipple, lip and clit clamps on the web and fantasised about them; she'd even seen them in adult shops before, but she had never been brave enough to try them herself. Now she would have no choice.

Let's see, I'd like them to be easy to apply and remove, although that's not so important, and I want them to get a good reaction. Which do you recommend, Mel?"

"I find the alligator kind easiest to apply and remove and to my mind they produce a pretty reasonable reaction."

"Are you speaking from personal experience, Mel?"

"Oh yes, I love 'em, put those on my tits and I'll follow you anywhere!" she replied, "As long as you intend to fuck me that is."

"Really?" He was definitely warming to this wonderful woman.

"Oh yes, but you did ask!"

"What about the others Mel"

"They will all do it for me, I'm a sucker for them."

"Now that is interesting and you said you'd like me to make cunt here available to you another time."

"Absolutely!"

"Ok, Melanie," he said holding his hand out, "you're on." They shook hands.

"Well let's do a comparative test then. Let's apply the same clamps to both of you and see how we go. Mel you're going to have remove some clothing to make this a fair trial though."

"No problem," she said lifting her top over her head to reveal a fabulous lace bra holding her firm tits in place. "You don't know how hot I am getting just watching you and the cunt go through your stuff."

She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, but before she let it drop she asked him, "You will fuck me though won't you?"

"Absolutely, who could knock back an offer to fuck a beautiful young redhead in exchange for clamping her nipples."

"Thank you, I have been feeling so jealous of your ex, I just want some of what it is getting."

"What all of it?"

"Of course."

"And the cunt too?"

"Oh yes please, the cunt is a real honey," Mel said.

"Would you top or bottom with her?"

"Hmmmm not sure, I could go either way really."

"Sold! Hmmm... well, that's that. Now then, whose first for the clamp?"

Sharon had listened to this entire conversation absolutely gobsmacked. She couldn't believe that the man she wanted to take her back had not only just arranged to fuck this delicious young sales manager he had virtually handed her an invitation to play with Sharon too.

Fuck, Sharon thought, this is totally out of hand, I need to do something here to get back some control. Without a thought she pushed in front of the now topless Melanie and thrust her tits up to Adam who had a pair of alligator clamps in his hands.

"Well done, cunt, you obviously want to be first, well here you go," he said grabbing her nipple and pulling it sharply away from her breast, before closing the clamp sharply over her deliciously stretched nipple, "Try this!"

"Ooouuuuwwww!" Sharon said regretting immediately her rash decision.

Adam brushed her to one side to move to Melanie where he repeated the action, grabbing her nipple, pulling out sharply and attaching the clamp. Melanie showed her experience by calmly accepting the clamp with a silent grimace.

Grabbing the clamp on Melanie's tit he pulled her over to stand side by side with Sharon. They were close to the same height and build. Melanie might have been a centimetre taller and her tits were slightly bigger, but otherwise there wasn't a lot between the two. Melanie might have been 10 years younger, but physically there wasn't really much between them. Psychologically Melanie was weathering the pain of the clamp better.

Adam turned to the counter and picked up the next pair, the adjustable screw clamps. This time he applied Mel's first tightening it on her smaller nipples until she let out a little "owwww". Adam tugged it a few times to make sure it was tight then played with her breast for a while with one hand while he slid his other hand over her mound through her skirt. She loved it and instantly pushed her hips forward to maximise the contact.

Sharon saw this out of the corner of her eye and bravely prepared to receive her second clamp by moving her feet apart and thrusting her tits out as far as she could.

"Don't worry cunt, I haven't forgotten you, here you go," he said grabbing her nipple and pulling it as hard as he could.

She let out a loud "Oooooo."

"Don't be such a wuss, cunt I haven't even attached the clamp yet. Here you go though, he said, "I got two complete turns into Mel's after I made contact, let's see how you go."

He turned the screw and she felt it begin to bite, then he simply turned it one whole rotation.

"Ooooooo."

"That's one." He turned the screw one more rotation, but slower this time.

"Aarrrrrhgggg."

"That's two." He turned the screw again this time even more slowly to allow her time to adjust."

"Ooooooo....aaaarrrgggggghhhh."

"That's three, well done cunt!"

"Now the weights, Mel" he said,