All Comments on 'One Long Dream Ch. 06'

by S1lverF0x

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An incredible feat.

For a first submission to Literotica, this was quite outstanding. I enjoyed it tremendously and look forward avidly to your New Year story.

Have a great Christmas and thanks for a very erotic read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well?

I've enjoyed the story so far, but where is your last post you mentioned?

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
WONDERFUL

This story gets hotter and hotter. i hope she is happy that she visited her ex.

smokepolesmokepoleabout 7 years ago
just stumbling

Happened on this storyline in the middle. I like the author's ability to work through dialog. The theme seems quite interesting as well. I will definitely need to start from the beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Looking Forward to MORE........

I think you are a very good writer. The story travels along at a nice pace, and has the right interaction of characters to make your work read as if it was really happening. GREAT JOB & THANK YOU.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Still hot and well written. But be careful. You are starting to really reach to out-do the previous instalment. Plausibility is beginning to be strained with all the business with Mike. If you don't know the expression "jumped the shark," look it up. The story hasn't jumped yet but steady on the tiller.

Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous