One Long Dream Ch. 11

Story Info
A funny thing happened on the way to the farm.
6k words
4.3
13.4k
3

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little unexpected diversion from the main story.

Please take a moment and jot down a comment and vote - at the moment it's like writing in a void I have no idea if I am on the right track or not. Should I write anymore? Silly question really because I have three novel length stories that I can serialise now, but there doesn't seem to be any point. So when you would like some more let me know.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

A funny thing happened on the way to the farm

As the pristine van, with its dark, tinted windows pulled out into the street, Adam asked his latest acquisition, "Mel, with all that goes on at Cedartown, is there ever any pony play?"

"You mean like we're going to do today?"

"Yeah."

"Hmmm, yes, but I'm not sure you would call it play. It was pretty serious, every girl trained right through school and there were annual championships and stuff, and after girls left school there were gymkhanas four times a year and each man was expected to enter all his slaves who weren't pregnant in them. Every woman had her own custom harnesses and tack, there were a couple of specialist leather workers who were virtually assured full time work producing pony girl gear."

"Really, tell me more."

"We'll, I competed until Daddy sent me down here, and I still go back to all of the gymkhanas to have a run, although I've become a bit less fit now and a bit rusty so I am not really competitive anymore. Mummy was a champion filly at school and was champion mare several years in a row, which was the main reason that Daddy married her."

"So do you still have your harness and other stuff?"

"Yep, keep it under my bed just in case."

"Where do you live?"

"In lovely a little house in Campbell."

"Great, that's on the way. Or at least not far off it, could we pick it up now."

"I guess, but I don't have my keys. They're in my handbag back at your place and I'm not really dressed to drop in on my housemates."

"Don't worry about that. Do you know their number?"

"Of course, it's my number too, Sir."

"We'll, here you go, Mel," handing her his mobile, "call them and tell them that you need to pick something up, but you've forgotten your keys and we will be there in five minutes."

"Hi, Liz, it's Mel. Yeah, good morning to you too... Yes, it's been a great morning actually... I'm with some friends and we're on our way out and I need to pick some gear up from home... Trouble is I left my keys at my their place, can you or Guy let me in please... We'll be there in a few minutes... Thanks and oh by the way, get ready for a bit of a surprise... No, you'll see soon enough... Thanks, see you in a few minutes."

"Well done, Mel, now you'd better give me some directions."

Less than five minutes later, Mel said, "it's the third house on the left, Sir, and you can park in the driveway since my car is at your place."

"Oh, I see, Mel, after a little cover, eh?"

"Can't hurt, Sir, I'm only thinking of Guy and Liz' reputation in the neighbourhood, after all I'm moving in with you guys, but they are pretty straight and need to live with the neighbours gossiping about having a nude woman standing on their doorstep."

"Good thinking, Mel, and very neighbourly. But we will still go to the front door. The hedge will just mean a little less exposure, I'll come in with you to make sure everything is okay."

"Yes, Sir."

A few minutes later, after what could only be described as a leisurely stroll across the lawn behind the hedge with him holding her elbow and a nervous moment, at least for Melanie, "come on, come on, open the fucking door, guys," an unsuspecting Liz opened the door to her friend and stopped dead in the middle of the doorway. "G'day... Mel..., holy shit, Mel, you forgot your clothes too!"

"Hello, you must be Elizabeth, I'm Adam, and no Mel didn't forget her clothes, she is dressed just the way I want her, aren't you, Mel?"

"Ah, yes, that's, uh, right, now let us through please," she asked Liz who was still blocking the doorway.

"Oh, yes, yes sorry," Liz mumbled still in shock as she stepped back out of the way allowing her housemate to enter the hallway with Adam half a step behind her. "Lovely, isn't she, Liz?" Adam asked.

"Ah, ah, ummm, I... I..., yes, I suppose she is."

"Well, anyway I certainly agree..., ugh," Liz' elbow in the ribs of the rather handsome man in his boxer shorts stopped him from saying anymore.

"You would, wouldn't you. You've been trying to get into her pants since she moved in."

"Not quite so fast there, Mel," Adam said grabbing her elbow, "you need to introduce me to Guy, if I am not mistaken."

"Ah, yes, Adam, this is Guy, my housemate and Guy, this is Adam, my..., my..."

"new owner, isn't that right, Mel?"

"I, I guess so."

"Where are you manners, Mel? I guess so who?"

"I guess so, Sir."

"Good girl. Now go and put your stuff on."

"Put it on, Sir? Here?"

"Yes here, Mel."

"All of it?"

"Yes, Mel, all of it.

"Sir, I don't think the headdress will fit in the car if I put it on."

"All right then, leave the headdress off."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, it might take her a while to get ready, so do you mind if I bring my ex-wife in while you get us a coffee?"

"Ah, ah sure." Guy was more than a little unprepared to be serving coffee to invited guests at this hour; especially guests that acted as if they own the place and Guy and Liz were mere servants.

"Thanks, Guy. I see you enjoyed the show."

"What? How?"

"Your boxers don't hide much, mate."

Another elbow from Elizabeth caught him by surprise, "that turned you on did it, you bastard?"

"You bet it did," Guy replied rubbing his ribs, "it would turn any red blooded male on and probably a lot of women as well. I bet your knickers are soaking."

"Don't count on it, buster."

"I'll let you guys sort that out while I get my ex."

"Sure, and don't let this little ice maiden put you off, I'd love to meet your ex, if your present little number is anything to go by. I'll get you a coffee."

"Thanks," the door closed behind him as Adam went to bring Sarah in.

By the time Adam returned with Sharon in tow, he heard Liz from the kitchen, "...what if she is dressed like Mel is. It's on the cards you know."

"Yes, I know and if she is then let's enjoy the show. They obviously don't mind."

"Nor do you, by the look of that bulge in your boxers, it hasn't gone down any and they aren't even in the room."

"Like I said, seeing any woman dressed like Mel would turn any bloke on."

"Well shouldn't you at least try to hide your fucking hard on from Mel and her friend."

"Why, I might get lucky."

"What do you mean get lucky, buster? You're my partner."

"So? Doesn't mean I wouldn't like a blow job or anything else that might be going, even from you."

"Fat chance of me giving you anything with that lot here."

"Oh, well I'll take my chances in my boxers then."

"Hey, guys, I thought that coffee might be ready?" Adam said as he sauntered into the kitchen, sorry to disrupt your morning so much, but we'll be on our way as soon as Mel is ready."

"Sure, Adam and the coffee is ready. Liz, grab a couple of mugs for me."

"Okay, but I'd be a lot happier if you'd put some more clothes on."

"Nah, don't bother mate, we'll be gone soon," Adam replied "and the girls love to see the effects they have on guys. They're also pretty good at taking care of those effects too."

"Look, I'm sorry, Adam," Liz was telling him as they made their way back to the lounge room, "but I'm not going to have you offering up your women to seduce my partner, I think you should... Shit! Is that your ex-wife? She's dressed the same as Mel, or near as damn it."

"Yes, Liz, this is my ex-wife, cunt, cunt this is Liz and Guy, Mel's housemates."

"Hello, Guy, hi Liz, nice to meet you. It's alright you can call me cunt, everyone else does now and I'm used to it."

"Hello, cunt..., ugh. Liz will you stop fucking elbowing me in the ribs."

"You can't call a woman, cunt, she must have a real name."

"My name is cunt, Liz, at least while Adam say it is, just accept it. Did I hear you say you have some coffee for us?"

"Yes, cunt, we do," Guy told her moving out of range of his wife's elbow. How do you like it? Nice outfit by the way."

"Could I have a little milk and one sugar please, Guy, and thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it. I'm still getting used to being dressed like this, but it is becoming more and more comfortable. And besides, this is how Adam wants me to dress for him, I don't have any real say. Adam will have his black, no sugar."

"Thanks, cunt, nice of you to think of me."

"My pleasure, Master."

"Master? What the fuck is going on here?" Liz asked exasperated, "I mean my housemate turns up naked--"

"Mel isn't naked, Liz, she' wearing--"

"Nothing that covers anything important, and now we have another equally naked woman, who calls herself cunt and her ex husband Master and you've got an erection pushing your boxers to their limit and is in danger of bursting out at any moment, what the fuck is going on?"

"I get the feeling you're a little uncomfortable, Liz."

"A little fucking uncomfortable? Too fucking right I am... Oh shit, Mel, what's all that stuff you're wearing? Oh my fucking god, you look like some pony girl or something."

"You're right, Liz. Adam is taking his ex..."

"You mean the cunt don't you?" Guy asked.

"Yes, I see you've been introduced properly, you're right he's taking the cunt, and me to a friend's place so that the cunt can get her first taste of being a pony girl."

"Her first taste, Mel?" Liz asked, "what about you?"

"Me? Oh, Liz, I've been doing this for a long time and now Adam wants me to help train the cunt."

"And you enjoy being all trussed up like a horse with your boobs, pussy and bum on display?"

"Actually, Liz, I love it."

"Cool," chimed in Guy, openly handling his erection through his boxers now.

"Yeah it is, Guy, I just haven't had much opportunity to get into it living here and I really didn't want to push myself on you guys at all, so I waited patiently until the right opportunity showed up and it did yesterday morning when Adam brought the cunt over to the shop."

"But you and, and er, the..., I mean..."

"You mean the cunt don't you, Liz?" Adam asked draining the last of his coffee.

"Yes."

"We'll say what you mean."

"You and the..., the..., the cunt are as good as naked in front of us and she called him Master as if she was a slave or something and now you're dressed up like you should be pulling a cart..."

"You're right on all counts, Liz. We are naked for all intents and purposes, it makes us available for whatever Adam has in mind for us. And yes, the cunt is a slave to Adam and yes, you can be pretty sure that we will both be pulling carts when we get to Adam's friend's farm in a little while. And just to make sure you really understand what is going on, as of yesterday afternoon, I am their pet, which effectively means I am also Adam's slave, and will be living with them. I am moving out this afternoon."

"Oh my god, and are they whip marks on the..., the cunt's breasts and bottom?

"Yep, they sure are, Liz."

"And all those rings, Mel, are they new?"

"Yep, got 'em yesterday thanks to Adam. Aren't they neat, Liz?"

"I, I don't know."

"Yeah, you do know, they're either neat or not you know, Liz?" Adam asked

"We'll, I guess they are kind of sexy."

"And what about the pony gear, Liz?",he asked, "doesn't it make Mel look stunning? The shiny black leather against her lovely white skin. Look at how it makes her tits stand out neat and proud. Aren't they beautiful?"

"Yes, I guess I have to agree that Mel's breasts are beautiful."

"Beautiful, Liz? They're fucking gorgeous," her husband corrected her.

"Yes, I guess they are really."

"Do you like the look, feel and smell of leather, Liz?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"Come here, Liz," Adam said reaching out for her hand, pulling her firmly over to where Mel stood, and placing it on the leather strap around Mel's right breast, "feel the quality of this leather. That's it, Liz, lean in and really feel it, smell it."

Liz' nose was almost touching Mel's breast now and she certainly couldn't help but drink in the smell of Mel's arousal as well as the smell of the leather.

"Hmmmm, yes it does smell lovely," she ran her hands over the straps and Mel's breasts breathing in the heady aroma and luxuriating in the sensuous feel of her housemate's skin.

"Actually she loves leather, don't you, Liz?" Guy chirped in.

"Uh, uh, I do."

"She has leather jeans, coats and even a skirt and bolero outfit she likes to wear without anything under it so she can feel the leather against her tits and bum."

"Really, Guy," Adam said, "that sounds like something I'd really like to see. How about this afternoon when we come back for Mel's things? How about that, Liz, will you model your leather skirt and bolero for us this afternoon?"

"Ummm, I'm not sure."

"Not sure of what, Liz?"

"Whether I should do that for strangers."

"Why are you not sure, Liz?"

"I guess I'm scared."

"Scared of what?"

"I don't know."

"If you did know, what would you be scared of?"

"Liking it I guess."

"Liking what, Liz?"

"The feeling."

"What feeling, Liz?"

"You know the thrill that someone could see me."

"Does that excite you, Liz?"

"A bit."

"A bit or a lot, Liz?"

"I guess a lot."

"What does it feel like to be excited, Liz?"

"You know, I get all tingly and turned on."

"Does anything else scare you, Liz?" Adam put his arm around her and pulled her to him without resistance.

"Yes."

"What else scares you, Liz?" He began stroking her back gently and she leant her head on his shoulder, her long blond hair flowing down his back.

"What I might do when I'm turned on."

"And what might you do when you are turned on, Liz?"

"I don't know, I've never let myself be really turned on."

"But you'd like to wouldn't you."

"I don't know."

"Yeah, you do know, don't you."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Look at Mel, Liz, doesn't she look absolutely gorgeous?"

"Mmmmm," she nodded.

"And look at the cunt, does she look happy or sad?"

"She looks happy and content."

"That's right, Liz, she does look happy and content and why does she look happy and content?"

"I don't know."

"She looks happy and content, because she allowed herself to be turned on more than she ever thought was possible, so turned on that she was no longer afraid of the consequences of her excitement. Now she looks for sexual arousal in everything. Is that right, cunt."

"Yes, Master."

"So, my lovely, Liz, will you model your leather skirt and bolero for us this afternoon?"

"Uh, uh, yes, I guess I could. When will you be back?"

"Why don't you just change after lunch so that when we drop in, you'll be ready, okay?"

"Yeah, okay."

"Good then, we have a date and don't forget, nothing under it, okay, so you get the maximum benefit of the leather against your skin.

"Okay."

"Good girl," he said patting her on the bottom as he let her go smiling now.

"Wow, I'm impressed, Adam, she would never have agreed to that for me."

"Maybe."

"Well, she's never worn the bolero and skirt in front of anyone but me, without underwear and blouses getting in the way."

"Things change, Guy. Now, Liz, don't forget we have a date."

"I won't forget."

"Well then, in the meantime, we better get going, but before we do, would you like a little relief for that swelling you're massaging there, Guy?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"The cunt is very keen to improve her oral skills and would leap at any opportunity to get some practice, wouldn't you, cunt?"

"Yes, Master, I would if you allow it."

"I trust you don't mind helping the little lady out, Guy."

"Not at all, I would be delighted to help her get some practice."

"I fucking mind," Liz shouted, "he's not getting any gratuitous blow job from some sex slave we hardly know."

"Okay, Liz, I'm sorry, I should have told Mel to look after your husband's very obvious discomfort. After all you've known Mel for a long time."

"No, that's not what I meant. You can't make these women give him a blow job and you can't make him take one either."

"Okay, Liz, I take the point. Guy, would you like one of these ladies to give you a blow job before we go?"

"Shit yeah."

"There you go, Liz, I'm not forcing him to do anything and he clearly wants a blow job before we go, and you said he can't have one from the cunt or from Mel, that only leaves you and me and I'm not giving him one. That only leaves you."

"That sounds fair, Liz," her husband said.

"What's fair about it?"

"Well, we all agree I deserve a blow job and you've told everyone that they can't do it, that leaves only one option. Come here!"

"I can't give you a blow job in front of all these people."

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

"Yes, why not. It's not a difficult question."

"Because it wouldn't be right."

"Well, let's ask them. Adam, cunt, Mel, would it be alright with you if my wife gave me a blow job in front of you?"

"Of course it would be alright."

"Yeah, of course, Guy, no problem."

"I'd love to see her blow you."

"That's not what I meant, Guy! I know they wouldn't mind, they probably do it all the time."

"You're probably right, Liz, and it's okay with me too," he said as he eased his erection out of the confines of his boxers.

"Ooh, that's nice, Guy," Melanie sighed, "I'd love that in my mouth right now."

"Ooo, yes, you're right, Mel," Sharon chimed in, "it looks absolutely delicious, nice and long and fat. And you know what, Mel, when you learn just how good it feels to give a really great blow job, it doesn't matter how the guy feels, it is all about doing it for your own pleasure."

"I know exactly what you mean, cunt, it's incredibly sexy taking a beautiful cock down my throat, especially if I get to play with myself at the same time."

"You know most women, don't know what they are missing, by not sucking cock."

"Liz," Mel pleaded, "if you're not going to suck him off please let me. I've been lusting after Guy's cock ever since the first time I saw you guys screwing.

"You saw us making love?"

"You must have thought I wasn't home or something, because you we're going for it on the sofa one night, then you left your bedroom door open a couple of times."

"Fuck, so you've probably already seen me suck him off."

"Well, I saw his cock in your mouth, but you clearly need a lot of practice."

"Jeezus, how did that feel, to snoop on us like that?"

"I felt intensely jealous because I would have loved to have been part of it and I had to make do with fingering myself while I watched."

"But you'd be happy to watch me blow Guy now?"

"Absolutely, Liz."

"Would you suck a man off in front of other people?"

"Liz, I'd suck a dick like Guy's on national prime time television without a moment's thought."

"You guys aren't going to leave until I do this are you?"

"Nope," Adam said, "and we need to get a move one, so get on your knees and get sucking, girl," and under the pressure of his hands on her shoulders she slowly sank to her knees in front of her husband.

"Don't worry about style, Liz, just do like you always do for now. The cunt and I can give you some pointers later after we've seen what you can do, but for now just get it into your mouth and let Guy, take charge, he won't last long. He's been nursing that hard on for ages now, I can almost see it pulsing already."

"Guy," Mel said soothingly as if she was telling him how to massage his wife, "you need to really take charge here, hold her head in your hands and guide it onto your cock as you want it. Liz, just keep your mouth open, that's it and keep your tongue under his cock as he moves it in and out through your lips. Great. How does that feel, Guy, as she just keeps her mouth open like that for you?"

12