One Long Dream Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking fantastic, just beautiful."

"Tell her how good it feels."

"Liz, fucking your mouth like this feels like slipping into a beautiful, slippery liquid tunnel. Your mouth just feels so good around my cock."

"And how does that feel for you, Liz, just letting his cock slide backward and forward over your tongue like that. Does it feel good?"

"Mmmm, mmm," she nodded.

"Aren't you glad now that you decided to give him a blow job?"

"Mmm, mmmm," she nodded again.

Mel reached over, took Liz's hand and placed it in the crotch of her own track pants and held it there for a moment before Liz began stroking her mound gently. Seeing the look on Liz' face change, Mel again took Liz' hand and this time slipped it into the front of the woman's track pants. It was soon obvious to everyone that Liz wasn't wearing knickers, and from the slurping noise coming from her crotch, that her fingers were sliding deep into her sex.

"How you doing, Guy?" Adam asked seeing signs of an imminent orgasm approaching.

"I'm fucking close, this is so hot! I just want to blast my load all over her."

"Now, Liz, Guy, is going to come soon and it is very important that you just keep looking after your own needs and forget him for a while," Mel said winking at Adam, whatever happens with Guy keep your eyes closed now and your mouth wide open and accept whatever happens."

"Oh, fuck, Liz, you're one fucking hot cocksucker. I'm cumming," he cried as he pulled out of her mouth and sent strings of semen across her face.

"Keep your eyes closed and your mouth open and stay with the feeling, Liz," Mel told the woman she held in her arms, "that's it stay with it."

Adam with his cock in his hand, tapped on Guy's shoulder, "may I?" And gently pulled Guy aside, so that he could take his place.

"That's it Liz, stay with the feeling, it's always lovely to have your man's cum washing your face, and then to feel a cock against your lips again. Allow it to own you, because that's where the pleasure is isn't? In letting yourself go and allowing yourself to be a vessel of pleasure, don't let anything get in the way of the pleasure that is building in your womb, feel it spread through your soul. Doesn't it feel exquisite when a man holds you so dearly and offers you his manhood to pleasure?"

"Mmm, mmmm," Liz nodded peacefully. "If it feels really good why don't you come for us, you gorgeous pleasure loving creature, you angel of sexual joy, come for us, now."

Liz suddenly plunged her second hand into her track pants and was clearly using one hand to rub her clitoris and the other to finger her pussy. Her back arched, her hips thrust up and she cried out around the cock in her mouth. And she let it flow, right through her body, gasping, sobbing, gulping air around the shaft that was still thrusting into her mouth.

This was no ordinary orgasm. As she slowed her gyrations, her breathing and her sobbing, Mel said, "open your eyes slowly, Angel."

When she had opened her eyes fully, Adam, withdrew his cock and smiled at her.

She smiled back dreamily, her hands still moving slowly in her track pants, "I knew it was, you Adam, for a start I heard you ask 'may I' and your cock feels so different to Guy's, not better or worse, not bigger or smaller, it just felt so different and you used it with much less urgency and much more authority if that's the right word. Fuck it was good though. I have never cum like that ever. And to think I had to wait to do it in front of a group of strangers."

"Pleased to be of service, Liz."

"Oh, you're very welcome, Adam; you and your friends can serve me anytime. Anytime at all."

"Why thank you, Liz, and did you see that, by serving your husband and Adam, you got all the pleasure."

"I got all the pleasure alright, not by serving my husband, but by letting you all see the real me at last. I am a sexual creature and I always knew it, thank you for letting me out. Now I just need to stay out."

"Yes, you do, Liz." Adam smiled at her.

"But I am not going to be a slave to just anyone you know."

"Who said anything about being a slave?"

"Isn't that what you want me to be? Isn't that what all that was about? To get me to be like Mel and the, the cunt?"

"Was it?"

"We'll, I thought it was."

"Really?

"Yes, it was and it lit a fire in my belly to learn more."

"Really? Tell me more."

"Well, I'd like to explore the idea more with you and your friends."

"Explore the idea more?"

"Oh, you know what I mean."

"I'm afraid I don't, Liz, I'd only be guessing and probably incorrectly. What did you mean?"

"Teach me, or train me, you know."

"Teach you or train you to do what, Liz."

"To be like them."

"Like the cunt and Mel?"

"Yes, how often do I have to say it?"

"You actually haven't said it in one sentence at all, Liz. But let's try. In your own words, what do you want from us?"

"I want you to teach me, or train me, to be like the cunt and Mel."

"When?"

"I'm ready, now."

"Really?"

"You say that a lot. That's what my business coach says all the time. Are you a coach or something?"

"Nope, just found that asking questions often gets results. So are you really ready?"

"Yes! Damn it, I am!"

"Good, then I think we could agree that we could train you. But I warn you, once you start you are fully committed to training until I release you. You will have a formal training agreement and service contract drawn up just like the cunt has. We will discuss the details this afternoon and what about Guy?"

"We've been married nearly seven years and he hasn't come close to giving me what you have in an hour. If he wants to come along he can, but as a spectator not a participant."

"You mean you are happy for him to watch whatever happens?"

"That's what he has been begging me for ever since we've been married."

"Is that true, Guy?"

"Aah, aah, I might have said once or twice, that it might be fun to see her in bed with someone else."

"Fun to see her in bed with someone else? Guy, let's get this straight. Don't you mean you want to watch another man fuck her face, her pussy and her arse?"

"Ummm, yes I suppose I do."

"And doesn't that really mean that you want to see her submit to another man's will?"

"Umm, yes I guess."

"So you have an unmet need to watch your wife submit to another man and Liz has an unmet need to submit. We know Liz is keen to have her needs met and you seem keen to have your needs met, Guy? Am I right?"

Guy nodded thoughtfully.

"And since we've awoken these needs it is entirely appropriate that we help you both meet those needs, since we have already agreed we could meet Liz' needs, meeting yours will be a simple add on."

Guy nodded thoughtfully, looking at the floor the whole time.

"Cunt, Mel, what do you think, should we take all this on?"

"Oh, yes please, Master, it will be a lot of fun to train them, if you let us help that is."

"Mel?"

"I agree with the cunt. Would that mean I get to play with his gorgeous dick?"

"I think that it would be entirely appropriate, sometimes."

"So we're all done at last. That took a bit longer than I thought. We need to get underway."

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Master."

"Well get your arses out to the car," he watched their jiggling bottoms disappear through the door, "now, Liz and Guy, I know you are keen to get started, but I am not going to take you straight into the lions' den of a very experienced DS group, so you will both stay here and do some homework. Liz, are you prepared to work with Guy to get ready for your training to begin this afternoon?" She nodded, "and are you willing to help her get ready, Guy?"

Liz looked straight at Guy who nodded his agreement avoiding her gaze.

"Great, then here's what I want you to do. Both of you will strip as soon as I leave. Liz, you will go to a website called 'Sex and Submission' and sign up for a month's subscription. Then you will download their four latest videos,. Then you will go to website on their links page 'The Upper Floor' and sign up for a month's subscription there and download their four latest videos. Save all of the videos to a hard drive and watch each of them with Guy. Liz, I want you to practice playing with yourself, while you watch the videos. Watch two Sex and Submission videos and then two Upper Floor videos, then back to two more Sex and Submission, and so on until we get back. You may only take a break from watching videos to pee or crap. Make sure you have a note pad beside you so you can jot down what you like and don't like in the videos. Your husband can bring you lunch, coffee, tea and snacks and anything else you need so you can concentrate on the videos."

"While you are watching the videos, I want you to explore all the ways you can of touching, rubbing, pinching, pulling, squeezing, fingering your tits and pussy and if you have a dildo or other toys, use each of them and I want you to make notes about how everything feels. Feel free to use Guy's mouth or cock too, but don't you dare let him come. Understand?"

"Yes, of course."

"Good. Liz, I want you to come as often as you like while you are watching the videos, in fact the more you come the better, but you must watch at least four videos completely and I want to see your notes."

"Guy, you will observe everything that Liz does and keep reminding her about her assignment. You may suggest ways that she could try to pleasure herself or ask her to repeat ways that you like watching. You may not touch her without her permission, or yourself, but you can ask Liz to give you some attention when you need it. You may not come, since that would detract from Liz' work. Liz, when Guy asks for some attention, you may use your hands, mouth, feet or tits to stimulate him, in fact you will do that any time it looks as though his erection is flagging; your job is to pleasure yourself and keep him hard while watching the videos. Do you understand?"

They both nodded.

"Good, now you've probably never done anything like this in your lives before, but if you do this work carefully and enthusiastically you will both get enormous pleasure and enjoyment out of it. It is important that you stick to my guidelines and help each other make it through the assignment." He held his hand out towards Liz. "Liz, come here." As she took his hand he pulled her to him, wrapped one arm around her and kissed her on the lips. His other hand went to the top of her track pants and slid down inside them to her knickerless crotch where his fingers slipped easily into her very wet and open sex as his tongue pushed between her soft lips.

"Hmmmm, you like this don't you?" Adam smirked as he broke his kiss momentarily, she nodded, "and, Guy, she's so fucking hot and unbelievably wet, I can't wait to sink my cock into her this afternoon. Will you make sure she does her homework thoroughly for me so she's nice and hot and ready to use when I get back?"

"Ah, ah, yes, okay, I guess, Adam."

"Yes, Sir!"

"Ah, yes, of course, yes, Sir, I will make sure she's ready for you."

He leaned in to Liz' ear and whispered, "I have a little device that will make controlling Guy a bit easier this afternoon. Would you like me to put it on him?"

"Oh yes please, Adam, will it hurt him?"

"No, it won't hurt him at all."

"Then, of course I would like you to put it on him."

"Good. Guy, come here and stand next to your wife for me."

"Yes, Sir," and he was soon standing beside his wife. Adam went behind them and removed the length of leather with the bondage rope attachments he had used on Melanie the night before from his pocket and deftly tied one end to Guy's right wrist, "relax, Guy, this won't hurt, but it will heighten your awareness as you do your homework." Feeling Guy drop his shoulders and relax, Adam quickly tied the other end of the device to Guy's left wrist. The leather strap was just long enough that Guy could bring his hands to the sides of his waist, but no closer together.

"Isn't that neat, Liz, he can get you lunch, bring you coffees and drinks, but can't do anything untoward to, or for, himself."

"I love, it Adam, thank you."

"My pleasure. Thank you, Liz. Thank you, Guy," he pulled his hand out of her track pants and put them to her lips and waited until she licked them clean, "have fun now."

They watched him walk out and close their front door.

12