One Man & His Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We carry on, and after the longest single fuck you’ve ever had, and your third straight orgasm you collapse forward on the bed. I haven’t cum, and I get over the top of you, and whisper in your ear that we have a long night ahead of us. I intend to make up for each time today that you nearly came but I denied you, to make up for every tease, again and again. You roll over beneath me, and direct my rock hard cock into your pussy-hole. I start to pump it in and out of you again, sending you back into ecstasy…

The End

(Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did thinking up the ideas for it! If you did find it particularly enjoyable, then please vote – using the scale just below – or perhaps even send me some feedback. Quite frankly, without previous feedback this story wouldn’t be here – it is always appreciated; encouragement is invaluable, and constructive criticism is always helpful in improving my future stories. If you do send feedback and would like a response, leave your address; I will make it a point to make a speedy reply to anyone who takes the time to write me.

John Mcleod)