All Comments on 'One More Time Ch. 06'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 10 years ago

Talk about being an enabler! It's Brad's own fault he allows Derek to take advantage and hurt him. I can't even feel sorry for him. If this doesn't wake him up as to where he stands with Derek, nothing will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

" Once again...everything has changed, and yet nothing has changed. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?"

I don't have any sympathy for Brad continuously putting himself in this situation- nothing has changed because he won't emotionally and physically let go. Derek has never shown any desire to change their relationship and obviously is not ready to be openly gay or bi... Here's hoping Brad stops mooning over Derek and finally moves on.

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticover 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but I can totally feel sympathy for him. Derek is giving him just enough encouragement for him to feel there is a future for them, but then backs off. I hope Brad finally finds someone who appreciates him and gives him the love he deserves without all the heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Man are you hitting some nerves!

I was in a similar situation all thru high school and a few years after too. It drove me crazy just like Derek is doing to Brad and so understand the angst. More soon to this story I hope?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Wow, Brad just wasted a year of his life, hoping Derek would burn Lacy and his heterosexual front from his system. I hope he moves on, exploring the gay community at Kent State and sharing his angst with John and Thom. He needs new friends and new love interests.

Some of us don't have the option of hiding who we are, but there are plenty of guys like Derek who straddle the fence, and all they usually end up doing is making life miserable for the men who love them, then the women and children who love them, as well as themselves, when one day the revolving door hits them in the face. BTDT!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Lacy

The chapter was like the Olympic skiing downhill. Thrilling, tension at the turns, crossing the finish line and being in first place only to have someone else win. You nailed the emotion within a crestfallen Brad. 'Didn't you just dump my ass to get engaged a few hours ago? And now you want to play? Just what the do you want from me Derek?' Except as usual, he couldn't actually say the words. Instead he accepted Derek's desire, 'I got a look that could only be described as saying "one more time"---to take my cock in his full lips.' Brad garners no sympathy from me. Curious, you took the time and introduced Lacy's gay neighbors John & Tom but didn't have them come back to Brad to offer support after the surprise engagement. Why not? Well crafted chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

TO MUCH FUCKING SEX NOT ENOUGH LOVE OR ROMANCE JUST ANOTHER WHAM BAM STORY

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneabout 9 years agoAuthor
It may be terribly cliche...

...but patience *IS* a virtue worth having. Part of my goal of this story is to have the readers truly experience the frustration Brad has with Derek. Stick with it and see how things progress.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Not Surprised

The ending of chap 6 was not a surprise. Could see it coming with every visit that Brad made to Kent. Also agree with other commenters who do not feel sorry for Brad since he has enabled the situation to continue. Will be interesting to see how this turns out since I'm just halfway through reading it now. Prefer HEA. Well-written as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Give Brad a break folks, he has so much courage and is stronger than Derek will ever be!

Derek is a very lucky guy to have Brad as his best friend, and for the love he has for him! Not many could do what Brad continues to do, the pain, the hurt, the frustrating anger, but yet he has not even shared any of that with Derek! That is Love!!

Unrequited love rarely has a happy ending! But the romantic in me hopes that eventually Derek will realize what he has with Brad! Its apparent that Derek cares a great deal for his best friend, even though he is unable to show it in the way Brad needs him to! As painful as this is to read, having been in a similar situation when much younger, I still hold out hope for both of them for find true love together!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES