All Comments on 'One Nasty Night'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very EROTIC

I really enjoyed this submission. Very exciting, it is like something I would want to happen to me....

MLyonsMLyonsalmost 20 years ago
Once again, Wow!

This is another great story by Green_Gem. I love your use of words, and your fearlessness in using terms that many other Lit. authors dismiss as "rude" or "sophomoric". Words color the story, and I'd venture to say there is a place for all of those nasty, filthy terms when the right story calls for them. Strong words, and off-balance, high-tension sex is my bread and butter in erotic fiction, and this story more than satisfied.

There's just enough background and character here to really make the sex pop, and the tension never lets up from the first paragraph. You write some of the best sex scenes I've seen in terms of balancing all the elements while nursing that raging fire underneath. Thanks for the great read, and the great orgasm. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
actualization personified

You made it real and enjoyable. Thank you for this fine release

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A great story!

Wow! Applause..applause. A great read!

HughJardHughJardabout 19 years ago
Erotic..and Scorchingly Hot!!!

what a wonderful job of hot writing by Lit's best writer. this scorches the page, with a wonderful twist ending. 5 is not a high enough rating for this good a story. 10 is almost inadequate. thank you, Green Gem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful!

I loved it. Your story made me orgasm soooooo hard. You are truely talented. Encore...Encore....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Good job!

livingjukeboxlivingjukeboxalmost 18 years ago
Gem of a writer

One of my (internal) complaints about Literotica and indeed other sites that display so-called erotic writing has been the illiteracy of most of the writing. Contributers tend to think that if they put a few dirty words and acts into a piece, it counts as "writing". It doesn't.

Green_gem on the other hand is a true erotic writer; no, I'll go further than that, she is a great writer, full stop. "One Nasty Night" is not her only piece that has aroused me, not only physically, but mentally. I recommend that you check out her piece "Amsterdamned" which is at least equal to if not better than "One Nasty Night."

As for "One Nasty Night" itself, all I can say is exquisite.

As a male, I wanted to be Adam, directing the assault on Jenna's willing body. As a latent voyeur, I wanted to truely observe the lesbian lovers, Britt and Sofia, satisfy each other and Jenna with their passionate, forceful administrations. AND, most importantly, I wanted to be Jenna, to feel my mouth and ass and cunt filled with cocks and dildos and other objects (the champagne bottle sequence was amazing and totally believeable), I wanted to be fucked, I wanted to cum. I wanted a vagina just so I could really experience the story to its fullest.

In short, I'd like MY writing to have such high quality, such effect, such sensuality as that of Green_gem. It probably hasn't/isn't, but it's a wonderful target to aim for.

Keep up the good work, girl. Literotica needs writers like you. I need writers like you. Classic.

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Amazing

The richness of the writing raised this far above most of the works on this site.

The slow but complete descent of the woman was drawn out marvelously. Each flash of emotion; humiliation, fear, excitement, sheer wanton lust, was described fully.

Wonderful work, Gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

I shouldn't have started reading this in the morning, i couldn't stop and am now late for work.

Amazing writing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome!

And I like that prostate-massage... Yummi! :) /Per

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

if you’re going to write group sex label it that way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous