One Nasty Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

He looked down at the sight of his thick cock partially inside her sexy ass and he groaned. She was soft inside, slick and hot and incredibly tight. His head pounded as he drove deeper and deeper into her until his balls hit the cheeks of her bottom

"You've taken all of me bitch," he whispered, pulling her head back by her hair. "Can you feel it? All of my thick cock in your ass?"

"Oh God yesss!" Jenna breathed. "Now fuck it, make me cum."

Adam gripped her hips and slowly withdrew his cock until only the tip remained inside her ass and then he drove it back in. It was intensely arousing for Jenna to feel her ass being stretched and filled. She slid her hand down to her cunt and felt the juice dripping onto the bed. Her finger strummed her clit and she moved back to meet each of Adam's thrusts. His cock pounded mercilessly driving in deep and then almost out again. The sound of his flat belly slapping against her ass merged with her pants and gasps.

"Yess!! I Like that. Hard, harder, fuck my ass hard."

Adam pulled out of her swiftly and she let out a wail of dismay. He turned her over onto her back, placed some pillows under her ass and jackknifed her legs. Her ass was red and dilated from his pounding and he slipped his cock back inside her with relative ease.

"I want to see you cum whore, with my cock in your ass."

She groaned in pleasure as he crammed his dick back into her and pumped savagely. Her ass had loosened and become slick and she worked her muscles like a well oiled fucking machine. Adam let out a grunt as her ass sucked the length of his cock when he pulled back and clamped around it as he slid back in again. Sweat rolled off him as he pumped harder and faster. Her moans were loud and raspy, her fingers a blur as she stroked her clit and then she felt it. The flash of white light, the rushing in her ears and the distant sound of her own screams as she leapt over the edge. Her muscles began to spasm uncontrollably. The waves started in her ass and radiated out through her cunt swamping her with exquisite pleasure. It felt like an explosion ripping her apart.

It happened to both of them simultaneously.

Jenna uttered short, loud screams as she came; clawing the sheets and writhing uncontrollably, but Adam was silent. She knew he was coming by the hot rush of his fuck, the contortion of his handsome features and the searing heat from the surge of cum that flooded her backside and dripped out between her cheeks. Her ass muscles throbbed and pulsed insistently not wanting to let him go. He fell forward onto her. Her arms encircled his body and her legs entwined around one of his. She wanted more, now, again, at once. God, I'm insatiable, she thought as she closed her eyes and let her heartbeat and breathing return to normal.

Later she woke and instinctively reached for him. He was gone. It was over. Her night of carnal lust was a memory, but an unforgettable one.

Jenna dressed quickly and glanced at her watch. She had just enough time to get home, shower and dress for her meeting. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled. Her face looked relaxed, radiant and alive. Nothing like a good night's fucking to make a woman look her best, she mused. She felt wonderful.

Then she saw the note on the dresser. And the wad of crisp banknotes peeking out from beneath it. She read rapidly, her eyes tripping over the words.

'Jenna, you are up there with the best of the high class pieces of ass I have had. You exceeded my wildest expectations. Never doubt who and what you are, a born cock and cunt loving slut. Yes, beneath that pretense and facade there is a true whore. It is a wondrous talent that you have with the ability to respond so naturally and so fully. You were indeed worth every single cent. - Adam'

Her face burned as she read the words. Somehow in the cold hard light of day, being called a whore was not as erotic as it had been during her evening of crazed lust. The bastard really thought she was a slut; it was as simple as that. The cash was a cruel reminder of who he was and what she had become in the last twelve hours. Christ, he had some nerve, relegating her to the status of a real whore.

She ripped the note to shreds and ignored the money as she left the room. Adam was expendable. She had used him for her own pleasure and sexual discovery. So who was the whore here after all? It didn't really matter; he was history, a one night stand, someone invisible and anonymous who she had fucked. She had more important things on her mind.

The elevator stopped on the executive floor and the immaculately groomed woman stepped out. She was chic, her tailored charcoal suit and white silk blouse impeccable. She walked with an air of confidence. In her mind, she recapped the facts and figures she was about to discuss during her meeting. The papers she had painstakingly researched and prepared were in her leather attaché case, but she wanted to speak knowledgeably to impress him. It was critical to secure the deal and her proposal was sound, viable and very lucrative. But everything depended on her getting the loan. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. Her concentration was less sharp than usual. The early morning incident had left her slightly disturbed, but she knew she would be fine. As soon as she began elaborating, putting her business plan and proposal forward she would be in control. Yes, she would be professional, focused and charming, as always. She shifted slightly in her seat and glanced absently at the pretty blonde secretary as the intercom sounded.

"Doris, show Miss Malone in please." The voice was crisp, eloquent, well modulated and strangely familiar.

Jenna's hand flashed to her mouth in horror to stifle her gasp. No! It wasn't possible! It couldn't be...

"Miss Malone, Mr. Carter will see you now," the sweet blonde thing said, leading the way to a polished mahogany door.

"Mr. Carter," Jenna croaked. "That's his name?" Her heart pounded uncontrollably.

"Yes, Mr. Adam Carter," the secretary replied with a smile. "He is the President of the Bank..."

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers