All Comments on 'One Never Knows'

by JewelTran

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hugo_sam97hugo_sam97almost 20 years ago
Great Story

As usual, great story. Normaly, I don't comment. But every story of yours I have read, is a great read and this one follows in that tradition.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Another great story

I am happy to know that when I see your name on a submission, that it will be well written and be a wonderful story.

Thank you for your effort.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 20 years ago
You've done it again

As always, great characters, an excellent setting, well written sex and a happy ending.

You know how I love happy endings.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep it up!

I loved this story, as well ass all your other ones. After your first story I immediately read all the stories on your website (sorry I didn't come round to responding to them yet) and I recommend them to anyone that likes what he/she has seen here! I love the way you describe the characters and make them real, yet still fictional. I really hope to see (a long) story on your site again soon! But anyway thanks for the stories you ahve already written, i loved them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!

I absolutely loved the story but my onle real complaint is the reference to the motel which in fact was a hotel. Typically a motel is no more than 3 stories high, the doors lead to the outside and there is not a restaurant or room service. The location of the stories is actually a hotel with respect to the room doors are on the inside of the building and it was at least 17 stories high and there was a restaurant inside and room service. Thanks for a great read otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous