One Never Knows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers

When Rick opened his eyes again, Carolina was still staring at him. Smiling up at her, he ran his fingers back between her legs. Pulling his hand out this time, he held his fingers up to Carolina's lips. This time, it was his eyes that widened in surprise as she unhesitatingly sucked them into her own mouth and licked them clean. Rick thought at that moment that his cock would simply burst the seams of his pants.

Standing up, Rick pulled his shirt off in one clean movement. Before it was over his head, he felt Carolina's hands upon his chest. She seemed to like the feel of the hair on his chest. Reaching around her arms, he found the button and zipper to his pants and loosened them. They dropped silently to the floor. Rick kicked them to the side, then looked down at Carolina.

Rick had expected Carolina to be looking at his face, but instead, she was looking down at his underwear. Rick smiled. He had actually forgotten what he had on. When he had bought her teddy, he had also purchased matching boxers for himself. There was a quiet voice in the back of his mind saying that, when Carolina was gone out of his life, at least he would still have them to remember this day by.

But right now was not the time to be worrying about the future. Right now was the time to be enjoying the attentions of this woman whom he had fantasized about for so long.

With a tentativeness that Rick could see written all over her, Carolina reached out her fingers and slowly traced the outline of Rick's cock through the boxers. The combination of her touch and the silky material of the underwear brought Rick's full attention to his pulsing need. He wanted to grab Carolina and throw her on the bed, but then, it would end far too quickly. Instead, he reached down and stilled her hand. Holding onto it, he lead her to the bed.

Sitting Carolina down on the edge of the bed, Rick knelt before her. He had long dreamed of teasing her through her panties. Now, it was only the teddy between him and his prize. He licked the material and nibbled on the inside of Carolina's thighs. As she grew more comfortable with his head between her legs, she began loosening up. Her thighs quivered, then opened to his nudging. He used his tongue to work the material to the side, then he licked from the opening of her pussy to the top of her clit.

Rick felt the shudder that ran through Carolina's body. The next thing that he knew, she had grabbed him by the hair and was pulling him even further into her body. Even telling himself to go slow, it was too much for Rick. He used his fingers to begin pumping into her pussy as his tongue began assaulting her clit for all that it was worth. Doing small figure eights around the edges brought Carolina to a quick and loud climax, coating his face with her juices.

Rick stopped for a moment, both to let Carolina recover from such an unexpectedly quick release, as well as to savor the moment for himself. He ran his tongue gently around her lips and enjoyed the taste of his lover.

However, it only took a few moments for Rick's own need to surface to the point of needing attention. Moving gently from the bed, Rick scooted Carolina into the center of the pillows. Giving into his desire, Rick took a pillow from the pile and moved it under Carolina's hips. Then he sat back on his heels to look at her. Her hair had been loose when she had come out of the bathroom with the teddy on. Now it fanned around her head like a beautiful tierra. Her face was flushed from her recent orgasm and her eyes were bright with her continuing desire. Her breasts were full and the nipples were standing erect. Her stomach was quivering with her need and her hips were elevated, leaving her legs open to his touch.

Unable to hold on any longer, Rick plunged himself into Carolina's wet pussy. He had expected her to be a lot looser, especially in light of her prior climax. But she was unexpectedly tight. As he shoved into her, her entire upper body came up off the bed as she struggled to accommodate him. Rick was surprised at how much Carolina seemed to like the feeling of his abrupt penetration. He slowed down as he bottomed out and held himself still to give her the chance to get used to him.

But Carolina didn't seem to want to get used to him! She began wiggling under him, thrusting up into him. Rick caught on pretty quickly that she seemed to like things a little less gentle than he had thought. He liked the tight feel of her surrounding him and, apparently, she liked the tight feel of him impaling her. He began meeting her thrusts and soon he found himself approaching an intense climax.

Wanting to make sure that Carolina was ready for him, Rick began kissing her face, drawing her attention to his eyes. "Carolina, look at me. I'm going to cum, baby. Are you ready? I can't hold out much longer."

The glazed over look in Carolina's eyes cleared only a little. She nodded her head vigorously and bit her bottom lip. Although she seemed to be giving it her best shot to not scream, when Rick began thrusting out his climax, she lost the battle. Carolina began making noises that caused the primal growl to practically tear out of Rick's own throat. As he felt his cum exploding out of his body, he was lost in the wonder of Carolina - the way she felt, the way she sounded and the way she made him feel.

As the strength went out of his arms, Rick fell upon Carolina. He felt her arms encircle him and hug him even closer. It was amazing to him, that even after such a mind numbing bout of sex, she still had the desire to hold him and nuzzle against him. She felt so good under him and surrounding him.

Slowly, Rick moved over to Carolina's side and pulled her into his arms. Laying her head on his chest, Rick rubbed his lips through her curls, kissing her gently, over and over. He felt her moving her hand in slow, soft circles over his chest and stomach. It had been years since he had snuggled like this after sex. It felt right to be here, to be with this woman.

Sleep overcame Rick.

When he woke back up, Carolina wasn't in the bed. He closed his eyes in regret. He had been worried that her guilt would overwhelm her, and her absence seemed to indicate his accurate assessment. Lost in thought about his next step, Rick was surprised when the sheer curtain pulled back and Carolina jumped up onto the bed beside him, smiling.

"Wake up, sleepy head! Let's go get supper - I'm starving!" Carolina said, teasingly.

Rick glanced over and could see the clock though the netting. It was indeed supper time. He had slept longer than he had intended. Reaching up, Rick cupped his hand behind Carolina's head and pulled her in for a kiss. Even the passion that Rick could feel stirring in his body wasn't enough to overwhelm the sense of completeness he felt, just touching Carolina. Although he wanted to have more sex with her, what he really wanted was simply to be with her - in all ways.

Carolina had taken advantage of his sleep and dressed herself. Rick realized that she wasn't going to get sidetracked into more sex. She wanted to go out and was ready. Rick chuckled to himself and climbed out of bed. After a quick shower, he slipped into clean clothes. Carolina led the way down to the motel restaurant.

Supper was fun and Rick was thrilled to find that Carolina seemed to be comfortable. She laughed and giggled, telling him funny stories and generally acting as though she didn't have a care in the world. When Rick started to order dessert, though, the smile slipped from her face. With a rather stern voice, she interrupted Rick and told the waiter "No, thank you," in no uncertain terms.

Rick was more than a little confused, but after they returned upstairs, Carolina explained. "I didn't want you to fill up on dessert downstairs. I have every intention of you eating these strawberries and finishing up at least one jar of body paint!"

Carolina and Rick sat upon the bed and Carolina playfully held a strawberry up above Rick's mouth. As he stretched to bite into the fruit, Carolina ran her hand down over his chest, her fingers working on his buttons. By the time he had finished the first strawberry, Carolina had managed to unbutton several buttons. Rick undid the rest. Carolina pushed the shirt off of his shoulders.

The next strawberry, Carolina cut off the stem and bit into one side. Then she offered the other side to Rick. Rick had never really been too interested in sharing food with anyone else, but he decided to humor Carolina. When he bit into the opposite side, Carolina pushed gently and the strawberry squished in between them. Carolina quickly slipped out her tongue to catch the juice from the bruised fruit. Her tongue slid along Rick's bottom lips and around first one side and then the other. The sensations that she was causing Rick to feel were totally surprising to Rick. He couldn't remember ever having anyone else lick his lips, but he would have to remember this one for future use!

After quickly slipping out of her own clothes, the third strawberry was nestled between Carolina's breasts. As Rick chased the juice down her stomach, he realized how much he had missed out on over the years. He hadn't even realized that he liked strawberries!

Carolina used the last strawberry to coat the lips of her pussy with the juice. Rick licked his lips in anticipation of tasting the woman and the fruit. Maybe this was what was meant by forbidden fruit!

Rick slipped off his own pants before retrieving the last strawberry. He had chosen to go to supper without wearing any underwear. It was a new thing for him, but so was everything else he was doing. So when his pants fell down his legs, he was completely nude. Carolina's rushed intake of breath was an ego boost as he stepped out of the legs and kicked them across the room. Then he climbed up on the bed and began his search for the last berry.

By the time Rick had finish off the berry, Carolina had already climaxed twice. She was moaning out her pleasure and driving him wild. As he drew up on the bed to mount her, she surprised him by pushing him over onto the pillows.

"Not so fast, lover boy!" Carolina said. Then she grabbed one of the jars of body paint and several of the paint brushes. Laying him down on his back, Carolina proceeded to draw pictures all over his skin. Sunbursts around his nipples and belly button, waves across his stomach, rain drops down each thigh, hearts on the tops of his feet, stars on his hands and little lip shapes on the insides of his forearms. As she finished each body section, she would take a moment to lick off her work, then she would move on.

By the time that Carolina reached Rick's cock, he thought he might die from anticipation. Carolina first changed from the small brush that she was using to one of the larger, inch wide brushes. She dipped it in the paint and began covering his entire length with the liquid. Then she laid the brush down. Slowly and deliberately, Carolina began licking him clean. Each stroke of her tongue threatened Rick's best laid plans to let her finish. When she engulfed the head in her mouth and began sucking for all she was worth, Rick actually thought he might start screaming. As it was, he was too busy fighting to maintain his control.

When she had gotten him satisfactorily cleaned up, Carolina climbed on top of Rick. He watched as she used her hand to guide him into her wet pussy. Again, Rick had the sensation of coming home. This was where he wanted to be - with this woman and in this woman. Right at that moment, though, his sweet thoughts of love were being pushed aside by his overwhelming thoughts of lust.

Grabbing Carolina's ass, Rick began thrusting up into her. Carolina sat up on his lap and began pinching her nipples as he pounded her. Rick wasn't sure which one of them was groaning the loudest. When Carolina's face contorted and her fingers pulled her nipples out, away from her body, Rick could feel the orgasm rip through her pussy. His own seemed to, once again, explode out of him, into her. It drew him up off the bed, curling into Carolina's breasts. When it was over, he collapsed back down and caught Carolina as she fell upon him.

God, was it always like this with her?

This time, Rick didn't fall asleep immediately. He realized that Carolina had gone to sleep when he heard her breathing even out a few minutes later, though. He held her close to him and wondered what the morning would bring. After awhile, he could no longer stand the second guessing and forced himself to relax. Sleep wasn't too far behind.

The next morning, Rick woke to find Carolina still wrapped in his arms. He had never managed to sleep holding anyone before and he wondered just how tired he had to have been to have been able to do so last night. He didn't have long to ponder that thought, though. He realized fairly quickly that Carolina was crying.

Rick had known it was coming, but now that she was actually crying, Rick wasn't sure what to say to Carolina. When she raised her tear streaked face to look into his eyes, he wanted to wipe all of the pain away. He really wanted to. But he knew that he couldn't.

Finally, Carolina lowered her head and buried her face into his chest. He heard her whisper, "I can't believe I have done this. I never meant to hurt your wife, but now, look what I have done. I have had sex with her husband. And worse than that, I love you. I can't believe I have done this to another woman." Then her tears turned to sobs.

Rick was somewhat amused that out of all the possible people hurt by their relationship, Carolina had zeroed in on his wife. His ex-wife. "Carolina? Carolina? I love you, too. And I don't have a wife," Rick whispered to her.

Even though Rick hadn't been certain that Carolina would even be able to hear him, the speed with which she jerked her head upright assured him that she did. "What do you mean you don't have a wife?" Carolina asked, frowning at Rick.

Rick smiled. "I got a divorce. Now it's only your husband that is being cheated on."

Rick hadn't really thought that a woman's eyes could get as large as saucers. He had always heard that and just assumed that it was an analogy. But at that moment, he would have sworn that Carolina's eyes were indeed the size of saucers.

"What do you mean, a divorce?" Carolina whispered.

"I mean that, several months ago, we separated and, as of last month, I'm a single man again," Rick explained.

"Last month? Why didn't you tell me?" Carolina demanded.

Rick snorted out a laugh, "What good would it have done? It wouldn't change the fact that you still would feel guilty. After all, you are still married."

Carolina's face seemed to light up. And with it, a blush crept up her cheeks. "Rick, I have a confession. I am not really married. I only put that on my profile to keep away the strangers that might hit on me. When you said that you had seen the profile and knew that I was married, I never corrected you. I thought it would keep our relationship less intimate. But, the father of my two kids never married me. I obviously felt a much stronger connection to him than he felt to me. He left me when my baby was six months old. I haven't dated since. And my baby goes to college next year.

"So, here I am, thinking that I am 42 years old, both of my kids are moving on with their lives and the one man I have cared about during the last few decades happens to be married. Do you have any idea what it feels like to know that you aren't?" Carolina asked.

Rick was sitting on the bed, blinking his eyes in confusion. He was trying to process what Carolina had just said. She wasn't married? And he wasn't married. So, what did that mean?

Looking at Carolina's face, Rick began to see what it meant. It meant a chance to explore their relationship for real. It meant a chance to get to know each other without fear. It meant a chance to see if they really were meant to be together. It meant a chance to find out if they had what it took to build a relationship where they both could find satisfaction in life.

Rick wondered briefly, again, what he had gotten himself into. Then he smiled broadly - whatever it was - it was the best thing that had ever happened to him!

JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers
12