All Comments on 'One Night at Cavanaugh's'

by LoveMenLoveSex

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very hot

Very well written and very hot. I quite liked the "voice" of the main character although the lack of names got to me after a while, not detracting that much from the story but just from keeping the characters clearly visualised. A very good read. thanks.

SheHasWingsSheHasWingsalmost 10 years ago
Holy hell

INCREDIBLY hot and believable. Thank you, you just made my morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking A

this hit the spot, again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You HAVE to continue the story!!

Outstanding! Expertly written! So sexy and interesting. Please give us more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
omg please keep writing!!!

This story was so incredibly hot! More please, I am so wet!

SheHasWingsSheHasWingsover 9 years ago

Just came back to reread this. Still just as amazing as the first time. I'm assuming there will be a further chapter or chapters - so looking forward to that.

drlustdrlustover 9 years ago
Truly excellent

Having read many threesome stories over the years, I think this is quite possibly the best I've read. What makes it so good? Sure the sex is beautifully described. But the real reason this is so good is the inner dialogue of the narrator. The conversation she's having with herself and the reader is what wins you over from the first few paragraphs and holds you tight throughout. Nicely done.

currentoccupantcurrentoccupantalmost 9 years ago
Perfection

Thank you for reading my mind, and putting my hopes and imaginings into words. Really, really, really great words. I wish I had something more intelligent to say, but your story did me in!

yesterdaysyesterdaysalmost 9 years ago

Not a type of story I usually read, but hot and very well written.+++

BbraveBbraveover 8 years ago
Found you!

Read this story almost a year ago and finally found it again (my new account has made that problem go away -- you're a favorite now). I've sure thought about it off and on over the months, though. Don't know if sex of this magnitude is even possible outside of fantasy, but I just love thinking of the possibility. Thanks for making it so real.. Liked the characters enough to want to know more about them.

Fine little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT!

Slick and wet! Yummy!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 5 years ago
Hot fantasy

It feels like a man's fantasy even though the story is told by a woman - but it is hot nonetheless. I love the complete abandon and lust piled upon lust as things escalate

blackIceo1blackIceo1almost 4 years ago

This is one of the best - most fulfilling - accounts of a great double penetration I've read! The prep and tenderness necessary are beautifully laid out.

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

Wow, I really appreciated and loved your story. I got a lot out of it - I always strive to give as much loving pleasure as I can to a woman and it’s nice to see you try to do the same to men. I’ve never read any better descriptions of sex than yours - thanks for your story! You certainly live up to your name!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! What an absolute dream, I’m such a jealous kitty 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous