One Night in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be gentle," she whispered. Our faces were inches apart. I just nodded, never moving my gaze from hers. My hardness pressed into the tight wetness of her virginity. I pushed a little harder, and suddenly, I was through. Her breath caught and she squeaked out a moan, her hands clutching tight against my back. "Ohmygod," she gasped. "Just stay there...stay inside of me."

"I don't know if you realize how hard that is for me to do," I panted, using every last bit of control to keep from pulling out and thrusting back inside of her. My mouth planted a warm, wet kiss on her shoulder, and my teeth nipped lightly at her skin. She bucked underneath me, driving me as deep into her body as I could possibly go.

"Oh, FUCK!" she fairly screamed, her lips finding my earlobe and tugging on it, pulling with her teeth. I shuddered and, without meaning to, pulled back and slammed myself back into her. "Jesus, Don, do that again." Releasing all pretense of control, I began humping her in earnest.

The only sounds in her tiny bedroom were our ragged breaths and the squeak of her mattress as our bodies collided over and over again. She ran her hands all over me, clutching my ass and pulling me into her, fingertips gliding softly across my back and to my shoulders, fingernails digging into my hair and rubbing my scalp, pulling me down into a passionate kiss. All of a sudden, she pushed me away and a scream came out, only to get stuck in her throat. Her lips formed a silent O, and I could feel every muscle in her body lock up.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" She let out a long, loud moan as her already tight pussy spasmed around my cock. The sensation of her clamping down around me sent my brain into overdrive, and I redoubled my efforts to fuck her straight into the floor. My hips jackhammered into her, and she let me ride her through her orgasm, her legs wrapping around my hips and her arms wrapping around my neck, pulling me down so that her lips were against my ear. Her tongue snaked out to lick my ear as she whispered. "You made me come so hard. Keep going baby."

"I have no intention of -oh! stopping," I said, my words coming out in twos and threes. Shortly, I could feel the head of my cock growing overly sensitive as I neared my climax. "Callie, ohhh! I'm...I'm going to come."

"I'm on the pill," she replied. "Go ahead and come. Come inside me. I want to feel you inside me." The thought of spilling my seed inside her, filling her with my jizz, was enough to send me over the edge. With a groan, I thrust deeply into her one last time before pouring forth, shooting my cum deep inside her. Finally, I collapsed on top of her, our gloriously sweaty bodies finally having found release.

We lay there for a long while, my cock slowly deflating inside her. Finally, I slid my flaccid cock out of her, rolling over to lay next to her on the bed. She rolled with me, her head resting on my chest. My hand found hers, and our fingers gripped each other as we lay together, enjoying the afterglow.

Without raising her head, she mumbled into my chest. "Looks like our streaks are finally over." I chuckled and ran my free hand through her blond tresses.

A warbling sound came from the pocket of my jeans, still laying on the floor. My cell phone. With a sigh, I stretched down to the floor and fished it out of my pocket. TONY CELL was on the display. I picked up. "Hey."

"Dude, what was up with last night?" he asked. "You talk to Callie?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, we talked..."

Tony must have caught my voice subtly trailing off. "You hit that didn't you? You son of a bitch! Did you end your streaks?" I could hear him continuing on as I laughed and hung up the phone, turning back to the girl in my arms.