One Night On The Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want it?" she teased. Donna was ready to explode. She couldn't take any more of the tease, and wiggled her hips furiously, trying to force herself onto the fake cock.

"That's not the correct answer. If you want me to fuck you, you better be good. Otherwise I'll leave you like this for a few hours." Terri growled.

"Please. Please fuck me. I'm sorry. I want to be fucked." Donna pleaded. She did not want to be teased for any longer than she had been.

Terri held on to Donna's hips, and began to slowly sink her cock in to Donna's waiting hole. She continued to push until the cock was fully embedded then held it in place. Donna began to sweat as the Cock stretched her cunt to the limit. She groaned when Terri began to withdraw, her cuntlips sucking hungrily at the retreating cock. Donna moaned even louder when Terri reversed and thrust the cock slowly back inside.

Terri kept her movement slow and steady, and then began to build up her tempo. After a few minutes she was stroking in and out at a faster pace, her hips slamming into Donna's on every push. Donna was moaning continuously and tried to match each one of Terri's thrusts. She came in a wave, and kept coming as Terri kept up her assault. She began to feel light headed, and her stomach was in knots when Terri finally stopped.

"Oh god..." Donna moaned. Her body was covered with sweat. "I can't take anymore..." she tried to tell Terri.

Terri grinned wickedly at her as she reached forward and pulled the blindfold up and over Donna's eyes. "Now, You can't give up so soon. You can't miss the surprise I have." she whispered into Donna's ear.

Donna started as the Chains and straps began to move. She could here the clink of the winches as they turned, but knew that Terri couldn't be doing it. "What's going on?" she asked with a hint of surprise in her voice. She soon found herself laying flat out, with her head tilted far back, her legs still spread open. Terri began to fuck her again, and the sensation distracted Donna from what was going on. She came back to reality when she felt a hand brush her cheek, and an unmistakably real cock brush her lips. Donna shook her head; this was more than she had bargained for.

"Open up." Terri commanded her. Donna continued to shake her head, and kept her mouth closed tightly when a pair of hands grabbed her head and held it steady.

"I told you to open your mouth bitch!" Terri yelled at her. " You are my bitch, and don't forget it. Now open up!" she commanded her while twisting Donna's clit.

Donna wanted to scream as Donna tortured her sensitive clit and opened her mouth. It was immediately filled with the smooth skin of a very hard cock. Donna felt herself being totally used as Terri continued to batter her cunt, and the cock in her mouth became more demanding. She relaxed her throat as she felt the head of the cock bump the back f her throat. Donna opened herself up, and felt the man's balls resting against her chin with every thrust.

"That's it. Good girl." Terri told her. "You like sucking that cock as much as you do pussy. Your fucking cunt is overflowing."

Donna knew that she was right. She could feel her cunt cream seeping down the outside of the panties, and could hear the slurping sounds her cunt made as Terri fucked her. She gave herself over to the sensations, and began to work on the hard rod in her mouth. It didn't take long before she felt the man's hips begin to shake and his cock swell. She kept her mouth open, and stuck out her tongue when he pulled his cock from her mouth. She could her the man grunt, and then taste his come as it splashed across her waiting lips. Donna swirled her lapped at the streams of come, and sucking greedily when the cock was placed once again between her lips. She sucked as if she were possessed as another orgasm raged through her. Every muscle on her body convulsed as she came, her body jerking wildly in the harness. Her last memories were of the cock pulling from her cunt, and a mouth hungrily sucking her cunt.

Donna woke to find herself upright, and strapped to the large 'X' that she had seen earlier. Terri was sitting in a chair across from her, drinking a glass of water. She stood up when she saw that Donna was awake, and walked over to her.

"You must be thirsty, drink this. It's water." Terri told Donna as she pressed the glass to her lips.

Donna was parched, and downed the whole glass of water. "Thank's." she told Terri.

"No problem. I can't have the birthday girl passing out from dehydration." Terri replied with a smile.

Donna took a minute to catch her breath, and then shook her head in puzzlement as the statement hit her. "How did you know it was my birthday?" she asked.

Terri grinned like a child who knew a secret. "Well..." she said "I really can't tell you, but he can." she said and motioned over to a corner of the room. With her head restrained, Donna could not see the man, and could turn her head.

"I'm sorry, I forgot that you can't turn." Terri said to Donna "Come over here. I give you permission to tell her." Terri told the mysterious man.

Donna's eyes widened as her husband walked over to Terri. He was dressed in a black pair of rubber shorts that left his cock exposed. His cock stood at attention, and was kept so by a studded leather strap that was wrapped around his cock and balls. Like her, he sported a collar, but his was a silver band with short spikes.

"Happy birthday dear." he said with a big smile.

Donna could not believe that David had set the whole thing up. They had discussed seeing a Pro Dom before, but she had never thought that he would go through with it.

"I hope you've been enjoying yourself." He asked

Donna nodded her head as best as she could. "I can't begin to thank you." she replied with a big grin.

"Well, it took a lot to setup, and Terri is more than willing to help out. I think we both will love serving her." He said. "As you can tell, I didn't have to go on business. In fact, I am on vacation this week, and Mistress Terri has been nice enough to allow us to serve her all weekend and next week."

"The entire week?" Donna asked with surprise.

"That's enough of that." Terri told them She grabbed David's collar, and forced him down to his knees. "Put that tongue to use slave." She told him.

Donna watched as David dutifully sucked their new Mistress's cunt, and couldn't wait until it was her turn again. She hoped their mistress would allow her to use some of her toys because she had a few surprises of her own for David. Donna smiled, anticipating what the upcoming week would bring.

12