One Night to Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You try and lift your arms to wrap about me, to pull me down, hold me to you as I fill you with myself. But you cannot, I've drained you so much that you cannot move. You moan as I thrust slow and hard into you. You smile as you hear me growl and groan with the pleasure you are giving me. I lay further down onto you, my body laying along yours, my arms slipping behind you and pulling you up off the bed a little. Once I do this my thrusts turn fast and hard. You feel the shock of my plunging cock throughout your weakened body. The true shock is that slightly warm feeling that is building inside of your belly. You try and make sense of the distant warmth that is slowly starting to turn all your nerves alive. The slight tingling has now turned into something more. You look up into my eyes and see pure pleasure mirrored there. The warmth has now grown to cover your whole body, but the center is still in your belly, the place where my rock hard cock is thrusting away. You moan slightly, finally realizing what is happening. I hold you tighter to me, my nails like pin pricks into your back, just enough to add to the sensations.

You still try and raise your arms to hold me down but you cannot. My hips thrust harder into you. My murmurs in your ear turn to growls as I tell you I'm getting closer to cumming. You just whimper as the glow of your own orgasm slowly laps at your consciousness wave after wave. Each wave larger than the other, matching the rhythm of my pounding cock. You slowly close your eyes, letting the wave take over your soul, the bliss of pleasure rolling over you like a thunderstorm. I feel your pussy clenching about my cock every time I plunge deep into you. My mouth covers your pulse again, my fangs extending out to pierce your skin. In the throes of your building orgasm you don't even notice the pinpricks. I suck deep what little blood is left inside of you pumping out and down my throat. I pull my mouth from you, your blood filling me, driving me over the edge. You hear my far off scream of pleasure, even as you feel the explosion of my cock inside of you. I cum hard, my hips melded with yours as my cock pumps load after load into you. All you feel is each tiny explosion, and with each you feel the storm of your orgasm crack over your body. I look down at you as I fill you my body wracked with each lightening strike of your orgasm as it pulls the cum from my cock. I smile down at you your breathing slowly coming to a stop, even as your body dies your orgasm continues. You gently pass from the world in a blissful storm, your soul rolling with the clouds of pleasure.

However, I'm not going to let you ride that storm to the hereafter. I growl down at you, telling you that you are not going to leave me just yet. I pull out of you, my cum gushing out of you onto the bed as your continuing orgasm makes your pussy quiver. I smiles and look down at you. You skin has turned almost translucent with loss of blood. I stand up from the bed and slowly walk around you, letting your soul enjoy the most of your bliss. I stand near the foot of the bed, just where your head is and I drop to my knees. I reach out and caress your cheeks, moving your hair from your face. I just sit there letting you flow with the pleasure. Sighing in pleasure I rake the nails of my hand across my wrist. They cut deep and a gush of blood splashes out and across your face. The deepest red looks like a slap across your cheek and lips. Just a little of my blood drips past your slightly open lips and glides down your tongue to touch your throat.

The storm you are riding suddenly tinges red, the pleasure lightly interrupted by a bit of pain. I watch you, your eyes lightly flickering with the light taste of my blood. I grin as it reach up and pull you chin down, opening your mouth for the next gush of blood. It fills your mouth and the stream slides down your throat. As it slips down into your belly your eyes snap open and your screams split the air. The screams are of pleasure unbound and loss like no one has ever felt. But as you see my bleeding arm your instincts take over. You reach up and grab it, pulling it down to your mouth and biting hard at the open wound. Once you bite another fresh gush of blood fills your mouth which you swallow greedily. You purr with another form of pleasure as drink from my arm. I just look at you with sweet desire, my body getting a little lighter as you drink. You devour another few mouthfuls then you push my arm away, shocked at what is happening.

You look over to me, the storm of your orgasm still rumbling in the distance. My blood thrumming through yours changing you in ways that you never dreamed. You start to ask me questions, a million of them at once, but all I do is slip my fingers over your mouth and smile. I tell you to be quiet and I will answer your questions, but first we have to get cleaned up and leave before the police come. You look at me, and I smile and inform you that your screams must have wakened the dead.

I laugh and take you into the bathroom, and start the shower. I advise you to clean up quickly so that we can leave without answering any questions the police might have. You smile weakly, still trying to figure out what happened. The hot water splashes against your flesh, all the dried blood slowly drifting down the drain. I step into the shower with you, my hands gently taking the soap and cloth and start to scrub at your back. You expect pain from the wounds that I inflicted but you feel nothing. Shocked you look down at the bites that should be on your breasts, and you reach up to your neck for the wound that killed you, but they are gone. You look over your shoulder at me, but I just smile and whisper that I will tell you later.

My hands deftly remove all traces of blood. The tub is red with the washing but as we step out our bodies are once again white and clean. I towel you off quickly and roughly. My touches lingering just a little on your breasts and your pussy. You moan at my touches but I stop so that I can dry myself off. I watch you as you walk back into the room. You breathe in a sharp intake of breath at the carnage on the bed and even the walls. It truly looks as if someone had be murdered, the amount of blood spattered on the walls and soaking into the bed. You gasp and look at me; a playful smirk crosses my face as I tell you that most of the blood is yours. The situation is too much for you and you begin to faint, but I'm suddenly there and hold you up. I tell you that we need to leave.

You just nod and let me support you. I grab my jacket and wrap it around your naked body, since you didn't bring any other clothes. I whisper to you that it was silly not to bring a change of clothes, but all you tell me is that you didn't expect to be wearing any. I laugh and slip some pants and a shirt on and then we head out the door. As we do, I see people in the hallways, trying to figure out where the screams had come from. I put on an appropriate bewildered look and head for the elevator with you arm and arm with me. We reach the elevator and step into it; we reach the lobby, just as the police enter the other elevator and head up. I breathe a gently sigh as we walk out the door. We turn a corner and you whisper that your car is in the garage.

We head to your car; I unlock it and help you into the passenger side. You smile up at me, your body lethargic with the pleasure of the change. I lean down and kiss you hard on the lips, my tongue snaking down and playing with yours. I break the kiss, moving to the driver's side and starting the car. We drive out onto the road and just in time to see the police sealing the hotel. I smiles at you, my hands reaching out and caressing your sweet face. My nails raking down your cheek. You purr and leans your head back, suddenly falling asleep. My whispers just barely reach you, telling you to sleep and that all will be better when you wake.

As you fall asleep, I take out my cell phone and call another friend of mine in London. I ask her if we can stay a few days with her and she agrees. We drive off into the night, you asleep and me wondering how to explain the night to you and how to get you someone to feed upon.