One of the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby then pushed Doug away and told him to get out. His fun was over as he zipped up and left to get back to work. Before I could move however, Gabby placed her messy pussy on my lips and ordered me to clean her up too. She pushed out big gobs of Doug's sperm into my mouth as my tongue licked her entire crotch squeaky clean. I tried to suck on her clit but she pushed my away and slipped back into her panties that she retrieved from her purse. "Come on, no time for that. We have to get back. Fix your lipstick Punta," she said. Gabby helped me adjust my makeup and then rushed me out of there and back to the table. "Good thing he is young and came fast," she added.

As we were paying, Mellissa asked about the tip. Ashley was quick to say, "I think Gabby took care of the tip."

We all laughed except Gabby who simply added, "Tip? I took care of the whole shaft and the balls too." The five of us giggled our way back to the limo as we headed out to our next destination. Next on the agenda was a male strip club which was only a few blocks away from the restaurant. We had just enough time to finish off the bottle of Champaign.

The bouncer at the door let Laurie pass without incident but stopped Mellissa and asked for her ID. Ashley and Gabby pulled their's out too in preparation as they knew that they also looked young. I had a sudden wave of terror pass through me at the thought of having to produce ID with my bald male face on it. Luckily, the bouncer took one look at me and must have figured me for the mother hen and waved me through. The girls got a table next to the stage. Right away we had a round of tequila shots followed by five cosmos.

The male dancers performed one at time and would strip down from a costume down to a G-string over the time of two songs. Most of the costumes seemed derived from the village people. They would then return to the stage for a third song wearing just a towel. During the towel dance, the performer would move around the crowd looking for tips. When a lady gave him cash he would open his towel in front of her and let her do as she pleased for a few seconds. Most of the dancers were muscle bound, gym boys with smooth, shaved bodies. At first I was finding them comical. I was of the opinion that most of them were likely to lean toward gay rather than straight. I saw the irony in that a second later sitting there in a dress and high heels, wearing makeup and wig, and the taste of cum from two cocks on my tongue.

Finally, one of the dancers made his way to our table. He was tall, tanned, dark haired, with a small goatee. This body was muscular and clean shaven. He had worn a construction worker costume to open his routine. He was good looking and I thought he had a very sexy round ass.. When he arrived at our table in his towel, Ashley made sure to tell him that it was Laurie's birthday as she handed him a five dollar bill. The dancer, Marcus, placed a sensual kiss on Laurie's neck and planted kisses down her body until he kissed her thighs. Laurie kept her knees together which prompted Marcus to stand up with his groin at Laurie's face level and proceeded to open his towel slowly. Laurie's hazel eyes lit up as the ten inch erection stared her in the face. His cock was even bigger than Doug's and had a thick round head on it. He slowly inched it toward Laurie's face. For the first time, I think I saw Laurie blush. She looked up at Marcus with big doe eyes and opened her mouth wide and engulfed his penis half way down its length. She lingered there and her tongue was visibly working the shaft all the while maintaining her eye lock with the stripper.

Marcus then grew a big smile, impressed by Laurie's talent and withdrew himself from her mouth before giving in to thoughts of an orgasm. His cock popped free from her mouth with trails of stringy saliva connecting the tip to Laurie's lips. She leaned in for a lick of the lower shaft and gave Marcus's smooth balls a quick suck. He then pulled back and cradled Laurie's face in his hands and gave her a open mouth kiss. It was erotic as hell and my strained penis was once again uncomfortable in my restricting panties. As the dancer made out with Laurie, Ashley leaned down and greedily gave the stripper's cock another long, wet suck. Feeling this, he slowly backed away and wrapped the towel around his waist and said "Thank you," to Laurie.

Word got around with the dancers that Laurie was a birthday girl. They all began taking turns, visiting our table. They must have been using Viagara or something because they all seemed to have tireless erections under those towels. The girls were all getting brave and would grab the dancers' cocks and put them in their mouths for a suck or two. Gabby made me pull out a five for a blonde, surfer type dude while she snuggled up close to me. The guy had a pretty nice, circumcised prick, hard as rock. She immediately deep throated him to root, seemingly without effort. The dude's eyes went wide in expression and mouthed the word, "Wow!" He pulled it out of her hungry mouth with long trails of saliva and pre-cum still connecting it to Gabby's lips. She held the base of his cock and pointed it at my face. I knew what she expected of me. I opened wide and accepted surfer boy's cock into my mouth. It was the first time the other ladies had seen me suck a cock. I began sucking him like I had seen Gabby do earlier. The dancer had some fun with me and put his hands on my head and started fucking my face. His cock head banged the back of my throat. Just as I thought I might gag, he pulled out. His cock was messy with white goo and I licked it off of his shaft before he wrapped the towel around himself and made his way back into the crowd. The girls were all hooting and cheering for me. I seemed to be passing my initiation with flying colours.

After an hour and a half, we had consumed a number of drinks and tasted several cocks. The girls all agreed, including me that Marcus was the sexiest dancer and we asked for him to return to our table again. He came back eagerly and with a smile. Everyone was getting in on the action and having a lick or suck of Marcus's beautiful member. I had let out earlier that I thought his ass was sexy and Gabby didn't let me forget. While she was giving Marcus's tool a lick, she said to him, "My friend Molly really loves your bum. You don't mind if she kisses it do you?" With a knowing smile, Marcus placed himself between Gabby and me with his cock in her face and his butt in mine. He spread his ass cheeks and pushed his asshole against my mouth. My tongue came out and I began rimming him as I had rimmed Mellissa earlier. The girls chanted encouragement and Marcus used his hands to push Gabby's head deeper onto his cock and my face deeper into his ass. I inserted my tongue its full length up the male stripper's asshole. It didn't taste much different than Mellissa's. I was so turned on, I thought I might explode in my panties without even touching myself. The song ended and Marcus let us go and recovered himself. I was wondering how he could hold out from orgasm with all the attention his cock was getting.

Ashley then came up with an idea. She called it a game; Russian cock roulette. We all pitched in to keep the dancer with us for the full song, thirty bucks total. We also put in twenty-five each, except for Laurie, who got a free pass. That money, one hundred was for the game winner. The game is that we each take a turn for thirty seconds sucking the dancer's cock. We keep rotating until he blows his load. Whoever gets the guy to come wins the money. If he doesn't orgasm by the time the song ends, Laurie automatically would win the money. That gave her two ways to win while the rest of us would have to win only by getting him off. Marcus liked the idea and was eager to be the tool in our game. We drew numbers to see what order we would go in. Ashley drew one, Mellissa two, Laurie three, myself four, and Gabby drew five.

As the next song started, Ashley quickly got to work by wrapping her red lips around Marcus's pole while cupping his balls with one hand and stroking the base with the other. She pumped her mouth on his dick with fast strokes but Mellissa called time and took over after thirty seconds. The dancer put his hand in her blonde curls and sank a large portion of his cock into the young lady's throat. Her blue eyes looking up at his must have done a number on him and for a moment I thought it was over. He closed his eyes and sighed. It was a false alarm and he managed to hold out. Laurie was next up and took a different approach. She used eye contact too but used her tongue on the base near his balls while stroking the shaft with her hand. She lewdly displayed her long tongue for effect. Once again, I thought she might have him but her thirty seconds came to an end and I was up to bat. I used my wet tongue along the length. I got his meat nice and wet and tongued under the crown of the head. I then wrapped my red lips around the head of his cock and sucked while still working my tongue. All the girls were watching closely. I pumped the base of the shaft with my hand. Marcus groaned and tensed up. I sucked harder. He moaned loudly and fucked my face back. His whole body tensed and Gabby called time. She forcedly grabbed my hair and pulled me off of Marcus's cock. She threw herself on him and took his cock deep in one quick motion. She wasn't on it for two seconds when cum was shooting out of her nose. She loosened the grip of her lips. Cum poured out the side of her mouth. She leaned back and released Marcus's penis from her mouth. A salvo of cum blasted onto Gabby's sweet face, nailing her in the cheek and nose. It splashed into her hair and onto her forehead. She then leaned over his cock again and took it back into her mouth. I could see her throat muscles flexing as she swallowed.

Marcus pulled himself away from her and wrapped himself up in his towel. He was spent but had a huge smile on his face. We all applauded the victory and the glorious display that we all witnessed. Gabby smiled like a porn star. As Ashley paid Marcus, Gabby displayed the big mouthful of white jism that she had on her tongue. Laurie smiled and her eyes grew wide. Gabby leaned toward the birthday girl. Laurie took hold of Gabby's head and licked a big dollop of Marcus's sperm off of her chin. Laurie gulped it down and then whispered into Gabby's ear. Gabby nodded and slid back toward me. Both Laurie and Gabby had the devil eyes as Gabby grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me to her. Her open mouth met mine and I immediately had a flood of the stripper's semen pouring down my throat. She spit as much as she could into my mouth as we kissed. I didn't mind. I even enjoyed it and sensually kissed Gabby back. She loosened her grip on me and I eagerly made out with her and licked as much cum off of her face as I could get. I swallowed every mouthful. The giddy bitches cheered with enthusiasm at my slutty display. Ashley and Mellissa were filming it all on their camera phones.

My makeup was a mess as was Gabby's and instead of fixing ourselves there, Laurie decided it was time to split. We could fix ourselves up in the limo. We left the club and stumbled drunkenly back to the limo. Before going anywhere, I sat in the backseat with Laurie, who took the time to clean up my face and reapply my makeup. Gabby was making out with Mellissa just outside the open limo door. Ashley was a few feet away squatting in the parking lot. She let a huge jet of piss flood the asphalt before straightening herself up. The sound made Mellissa want to go too and she broke her lip lock with Gabby to squat next to Ashley's puddle and make her own lake of piss. The whole time this was going on, the limo driver watched and smiled.

After we all had regained our composure, we piled back into the limo and we whisked off to our next destination, the disco. No girls' night out birthday party was complete without it apparently. I figured us to be a little too drunk for that but I knew better than to say anything that would upset the girls. The limo arrived at the club and a doorman opened the back door as we all filed out. There was a line but Laurie gave a name to the doorman who checked his list and waved us all in. There was no ID check this time. We all followed Laurie as she made her way through the crowd, straight to the dance floor. Soon we were all five in a tight circle, dancing to the heavy disco beat. The crowd was thick and bodies continually collided and bumped into one another. I was never sure whose body was grinding on mine. At one moment Mellissa's ass was rubbing against my thigh and then some other stranger's crotch was grinding against my ass.

I made a point to stay close to the girls and danced sensually with all of them. They were doing the same with each other. Ashley had her hands all over Laurie, squeezing her bum and her breasts through her pretty blue dress. Gabby grinded against the back of Laurie and felt her up too. Soon, Laurie was taking turns kissing and making out with each of them. Before the next song started, drinks seem to magically appear in all of our hands. The girls didn't seem as surprised as me at this. They must have found it normal to have guys randomly bring them cocktails. Given the attractiveness and the sexy display they were putting on, it began to make sense. Soon the drink guys were joining in our circle of girls. It didn't take long for Gabby to get between two of them as they dry humped her right there on the dance floor. Mellissa was also engaged with a new stud and didn't take long to start making out with him as they danced. One other guy was trying to chat up Ashley and Laurie and they smiled at his lines as they continued to dirty dance with each other. I joined them and before long, the four of us were in a private make out circle. The dude would be kissing Laurie while Ashley and I kissed and then Ashley went back to Laurie while the guy locked lips with me. Then Ashley had a turn with the young stud while Laurie and I got our freak on.

I can't remember how long this all lasted. I was feeling no pain and I was sure that the girls must have been no better. I was really getting into it. I don't remember how many people I made out with or how many hands groped my ass or my fake boobs. I did my share of titty and ass grabbing too and dry humped countless legs.

The haze was broken while I was making out with Laurie. She screamed into my ear over the loud beat, "Go to the lady's room and check on Gabby," she instructed. I had been needing to go myself for a while and welcomed the opportunity to fix my makeup and have a pee before checking up on my new sister. In the bathroom, I saw lots of scantily clad young women fixing their makeup and one or two doing cocaine. In one stall, I saw two other girls making out with their dresses up around their waists and fingers buried in each others snatch. I moved on to the stall where a lot of noise was coming from. Inside I found Gabby sandwiched between the same two guys she had been dancing with. Both guys were early twenties, well dressed black men. Gabby had her dress up around her waist and her shoulder straps were down. Her tits were being sucked by the gentleman in front of her while the one behind was holding up both of her legs. I focused on Gabby's naked lower half and saw the two fat black cocks plunging into her. One was in her pussy and the guy behind was ploughing her asshole. Gabby was in a rapture as she twisted her head to make out with the dude behind her that was fucking her ass. The sight had me so excited it took everything I had to not pull my own penis out right there and beat off.

Gabby final noticed me and just smiled with pleasure. I told her that we were leaving soon and that Laurie sent me to get her. She seemed disappointed and I didn't want to stop her fun either. I told her that I would fix my makeup and go pee and hoped that she finished by then so we could go. She nodded and went back to the business of getting double fucked. I tidied up my makeup and located an empty stall next the one Gabby was getting screwed in. I got the idea that I would close the door and rub one out to the sound of Gabriella coming. Just then a pair of hands found my hips and pushed me into the stall. I turned to see the guy that I had been kissing on the dance floor.

The guy had wavy blonde hair. He was about the same height as me, a bit muscular, and clean shaven. He was wearing a tight white polo and grey dress pants. He hiked my dress up to my waist, exposing my black panties. His hands squeezed and fondled my bum. "Your friend told me that you were horny and good to go," he whispered into my ear. I didn't want to protest too loudly and expose my male voice. I tried to turn all the way around and face him but I was a bit drunk and as I turned he grabbed both my wrists and pinned me against the side of the stall. He planted his mouth on mine and forced his tongue in. His kiss was strong and powerful. I tried to resist but I found myself melting to his kiss. I stopped struggling and let him kiss me. I was soon sucking on his tongue. He loosened his grip a little and kissed down to my neck. It was so sensual and I felt my dick growing in my panties, straining to break free. He released my arms and put his hands back on my ass, pulling me closer to him. My mouth went back to his and we kissed passionately. I suddenly became aware that my erection was touching his body.

I broke the kiss and bent down to pull my silver dress back down over my business. The guy, whose name I never learned must have thought I was going down because he unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. I was almost face to face with it. It was meaty, circumcised and very long, at least nine inches. I was impressed and hesitated for a second. The guy put his hand on top of head and forced me closer as he hip trusted toward me. His cock hit my lips and I opened wide to accept his beautiful prick. He pushed it right to the back of my throat. I slobbered all over his cock and decided to blow him. He would be happy and I could get away from there undetected. He had other plans however and pulled out of my mouth and put his hand under my chin to lift my head up. He said to me, "It's wet enough now."

I was inching toward the stall door and said softly, "Wait! I can't. I'm not... I mean I have my period. Let me finish sucking it."

Before I could say another word, he interjected, "You're not on your period. Trannies don't get periods." There was some laughter in his voice. I was shocked. He knew. I gulped as I was speechless. "I knew when we were dancing. I can tell. I don't mind either. In fact I prefer trannies to real girls. You're sluttier and you do anal and I'm an ass man so it works for me," he boldly stated. He was cocky for sure. The fact that the cat was out of the bag was a real relief. I couldn't decide how to respond. The guy made up my mind for me by kissing me hard again. His hand hiked up my dress again and he even gave my cock a squeeze through my panties. His kiss made me melt again and I found myself giving in. He sensed it too and quickly spun me around to face the toilet and pulled my panties down to my thighs. He put his hand on my back and I had to put my hands down on the toilet seat to steady myself. The young, blonde dude immediately had his tongue inside my ass crack. He began rimming my back door. I hadn't had anyone lick my hole in a long time and the pleasure of it had my cock rock hard. His tongue probed my asshole. I moaned with pleasure as he wet my back passage.

After a minute of eating my ass, the guy stood up and had his cock pressed against my asshole. He was huge and I had never had anything that big inside of me before. He shoved it into me with some force and I felt a jolt of pain. He stopped as I squirmed. "First time?" he asked sympathetically. I nodded in agreement while holding in a scream. He held still for a second as my muscle expanded around the thick shaft. "Awesome! Virgin ass," he claimed as he forced the rest of his pole deep into my bowels. He bottomed out as I could feel his balls slap against mine. The pain was numbed by the alcohol but it still hurt. He pulled out to almost the head and slammed back into me. I was about to stop it all but he reached around and started stroking my cock as he fucked me. I didn't stop him. He boldly began fucking my ass harder and faster. The wet shaft slid in and out of my hole effortlessly. I moaned with pleasure as the fucking started to feel real good.