One Orgasmic Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh shit" she moaned as she let the air out from her lungs.

Her body began to shake and I heard Brian's muffled voice from under her say, "Hummm, this bitch tastes so fucking sweet." That sent Kathy's pussy trembling and she let out a long moan and erupted on Brian's tongue. She had sucked Kevin's mushroom to extreme ripeness and stroked his throbbing cock as she felt her juices flow from her pussy.

After a few moments, Kathy stood up and turned herself to suck on Brian's stiff cock. She got into a 69 position and began to take his ridged prick down her throat as he continued to lick her cum that was dripping from her pussy. Kevin got up and knelt down behind her and started to lick her tiny asshole and I got up and moved to her to let her suck my hard cock. She took turns sucking Brian and I off as Brian and Kevin worked her holes. The other guy on the couch, I think his name was Timmy got up and moved over to the rest of us and started to play with her tits and ridged nipples.

Brian's cock was at full attention and I could see he was about to lose it. He was moaning into her pussy as she sucked and jerked his swollen dick. I bent down to Kathy's face and said, "Do you want his cum, you little Bitch." She uttered "yes." The look on her face was of ecstasy as the guys worked her private's back to intensity. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down to Brian's swollen prick and told her to lick the head of his cock under the rim. She did as I asked and Brian began to squirm as her tongue licked his throbbing head. I felt Brian at the point of losing his load as he mumbled, "I'm going to ca cum for you mommy."

I grabbed his stiff cock and began to jerk it off as she licked the rim of his dick sending his cum flying into the air. The first shot splattered up her face and then into her mouth. He drenched her with his fluids and she then sucked the rest of his cum out of his cock. Brian lay there for a few moments as Kathy drained his cock dry and then he moved out to let me slid under to taste her sweet wet mound. Timmy then moved his way in front of her and slid his erect cock into her warm mouth. She jerked my cock as she sucked on Timmy's dripping prick as he fucked her mouth. It didn't take long before she made him blow his cum all over her face.

Kevin was now fingering her wet asshole as I licked her dripping pussy hanging over me. The faster he fingered her ass the faster she jerked my off. I reached under her and started to play with her perky big nipples. A few moments later, she shuttered into another orgasm streaming threw her body. I thought I was going to lose it right then but I was able to control myself and continued to eat out her pussy. Kevin at this point stood up to mount her and I saw his enormous cock positioning in back of her. Kathy felt his hands grab her by the waist and start to mount her.

"Baby No" she cried. "He is way to big for me. Tell him to just come in front and I will suck him off. By this time Kevin already was spreading her tight wet hole with the head of his cock. She screamed in panic as his big meaty cock pushed inside of her.

"OH, Mother Fucker" she yelled as his swollen cock began to slid in deeper. I watched in amazement as her pussy opened up to accommodate his huge stiff member and saw her clit swell like a balloon as the veins of his cock rubbed up against her sensitive clit. Once he was all the way in he began to slowly fuck her pussy in long slow strokes.

The excitement caused her to start sucking my rod like a vacuum. Sucking my head into her mouth and deep throating me down to my swollen sack. I felt Kathy's nipples growing harder then I have ever seen them before and the area around them became very ridged. I could feel the pressure building up in her stuffed pussy as his cock started to pound away faster and faster as time went on. I saw her clitoris sticking out like a little erect cock as his growing prick slammed her cunt, slapping his balls against it. As he went faster, pumping his meat inside of her, his moaning became louder and I saw his balls start to swell. Kathy was now in shock as he drove his expanding cock faster and faster inside of her.

Her stroking of my cock made me swell so hard, it was starting to feel numb. Kathy's pussy began to clamp down on his intruding member sending him into a crazy state. I knew he was going to blow and I moved his ball with my hand, cupping them gently as I ran my middle finger lightly across his swollen balls. We were all moaning, building up to explosion as I stuck out my tongue and ran it over her little hard cock and sent her into a fit.

"Ohhhhhhhh, huh, Ohhhh mmmyyyyyy ga goddd" she screamed as she shifted her pussy forward and arched her back, jerking my cock like a mad woman. I felt so much pressure shooting up my cock that I didn't realize that I was already shooting my cum like a fountain all over my baby's face. Kevin felt her pussy spasm on his cock.

"You Fuckin Bitch!" he yelled as his cock ruptured filled her tight pussy with a load of hot cum. Her pussy exploded, showering my face with a explosion of her cum as his pulsating cock slid in and out of her hole filling her to capacity with his own. Her body went into convolution, trembling with goose bumps that traveled throughout her body as she orgasmed like I have never seen her do before.

Kathy stayed motionless for a few minutes with Kevin's cock pulsing in her pussy before she rolled over to her back, completely exhausted. I moved over to her and watched as the cum drained from her swollen pussy and ran down on the floor. I snuggled up next to her and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. The other guys knelt down to give her a kiss on the cheek as they patted me on the shoulder saying, "You are one lucky guy!" as they went to get dressed.

"I love you so much, baby," I said as I put my head down on her chest and laid there holding each other completely drained.

12