All Comments on 'One Plus One Ch. 01'

by lovewords

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Confused

Am I missing something? It says Caleb and her meet but she's sleeping with Peyton. Idk how this is going to work but I'm interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

That was definitely a typo where it says "Caleb".

I do love this storyline. I also wonder why you have so many new stories at once. Hope you give us more chapters of a few before giving us more new stories. Love your writing but while I realize this is free, hate really getting into a story that is unfinished. Please don't do that to us.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

I hope she isn't about to the run from Peyton. I noticed she assumes quite a bit about Peyton and I bet some aren't true.

I want to know more about her family and her ex. She feels like they all deserted her so what really happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

For a moment I thought Nic was into Caleb, but him grabbing the condom tells me he has his own thing going on. Nic is so use to people ignoring her or making her feel unworthy that she really expects nothing from Peyton. When a man takes the time to write a song about you, a free pass to the show, and you choose to give him your virginity...Peyton ain't going nowhere. Can we get a description of Peyton and Nicole?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continue

I love this story already. Noticed you never finished some of your stories which is sad cause I really loved Best Friends. So please finish this one, out of all your new posts this story is the most intriguing to me.

Michmommy2Michmommy2about 10 years ago
Love it!!

Both guys sound really hot. I do think Caleb likes Nicole, but he's probably scared of the interracial thing with his rich family, etc. Plus his friend Peyton obviously likes her so he probably is pushing back his feelings. I like Peyton and Nicole together, can't wait to read mor.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 10 years ago
Smoking

Nicole got some good loving but the best loving will come with Caleb! Her father chose his new family over his child. My heart goes out to Nicole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What's next?

Are you planning on finishing this one? Are you planning on finishing ANY of your stories that you start? Or are you planning to start another story tomorrow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I second the previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

this sounds like a wish fulfillment than a story

lovewordslovewordsabout 10 years agoAuthor
Finishing your stories? Oh no wait, I mean my stories...

Hey Anonymous, who has the balls to ask me if i'm going to finish my stories like you're paying me to write them; I write what I feel when I feel like like writing it. I thought you had to be 18 or older to use this site (LOL). To everyone else thanks for the comments both negative and positive. It helps when i'm trying to formulate my thoughts.

A lot of my new stuff is finished, but I struggle with the editing process. I am looking for someone who wouldn't mind proof reading my stuff. I'd also love to find someone to write with, to co-author some stuff. Just send me a message if you're sincerely interested. This could be fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aaaaaw

I went to youtube to watch a cover of silver springs, suited the story so much, can Nicole not forgive her family and be world famous please lol.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessabout 10 years ago
hot hot hot so far...... 5*

Is Caleb going to steal Nicole from Peyton or is Peyton really an asshole????

i cant wait to find out ^^ great writing girlfriend!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovewords@lovewords
I love reading as much as I love writing. I find all sorts of topics fascinating!

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES