One Plus One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Caleb opened Peyton's bedroom door and his eyes landed on me, I didn't know what to do or to say to him. He looked as surprised to see me as I was to see him. His electric blue-grey eyes just looked at me for long, long moments. I looked back at him, unable to turn away from his steady gaze.

Peyton came out of the bathroom just as I thought Caleb might say something to me. Instead he walked over to a dresser drawer of Peyton's. He pulled out a few condoms.

I decided it was my emotional vulnerability that had me feeling a jealous twinge for whoever he was going to be with tonight. The feeling lasted a few seconds and then it was gone.

Peyton exchanged glances with Caleb briefly, but they didn't speak, and then Caleb left the room closing and locking the door behind him.

I turned to face Peyton.

He dropped his towel as his liquid hazel eyes gazed at me in his t-shirt, sitting on his bed.

***

Peyton pressed me back on to his bed with his naked body. We kissed. It was both delicious and erotic. I moaned grasping at his wet hair as he removed his t-shirt from my body. He then kissed down my entire body, down between my thighs to my warm core.

His kisses were amazing and felt so good I thought I might pass out from the intensity of the way I felt. He didn't stop until I was calling out to him that I was coming. The only other mouth that had ever touched me had not felt that good.

Caleb stood over me breathing hard as he tore a wrapper from a light blue condom pack.

He kissed me again as he began to ease into me. He gazed down into my face as he started to enter me slowly. "You're so tight."

"So hot and wet and fucking tight," he groaned.

"When I've thought of us together and I touched myself; this is how I get," I admitted to him and to myself for the first time out loud.

"Don't tell me shit like that Nicole, you'll make me come before I have a chance to get inside you," he said pushing further into me, past the barrier that had made me a virgin.

I gasped and Peyton's eyes shot to mine. "Don't stop, please" I pleaded, feeling like he was about to.

His lips covered mine and then he eased the last little bit into me. I moaned loudly when I felt him as far as he could go inside me.

Everywhere inside me he touched it felt like he was hitting electrical nerve endings, every single time that he entered and then withdrew from me. When our sexing became more in sync; Peyton started moving into me harder and faster.

"I can't fucking get enough of you," he hissed like he was as lost in the same ecstasy that I was.

I screamed Peyton's name when I came. He had been relentlessly rubbing my clit as he kissed and moved into me, overwhelming me with all of the sensations.

My nails scored his back just as my core wrapped around him so tightly, massaging him. His body jerked. He stilled and, then he came inside of me.

All night long it seemed that we took turns waking each other, as if we needed to try everything in one night. I found the night to be everything that I could have asked for in a sexual experience.

I'd felt a little awkward waking up next to him. The only other guy that I'd slept with and we'd kept our clothes on for the most part, I'd known since I was a little girl. I'd barely known Peyton a few months.

I figured that I would go home and I would speak to him later, if he chose to call me. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, which was why I'd allowed myself to be so free with him all night, in case it was my only night with him.

I knew very well that Peyton was not the relationship type and I didn't have any notions of him as prince charming or any romantic forevers. I'd gotten exactly what I'd wanted, maybe more, and I believed that he had too. That was enough for me.

My sex was very tender as I made my way out of the bed quietly. It was still very early, the sun had barely risen. Peyton lay on his back. He was dead to the world.

I resisted the urge to give him a kiss. Everything about the night before had been right. It had felt so right. He'd made me feel alive again.

***

12