One Plus Two Minus One Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt there for a second, and looked at it, and couldn't decide. She should be horrified, she thought. She really should.

Then she opened her mouth.

On her front doorstep. In the middle of the day. Hidden from the road, but only just.

He came in her mouth, then pulled her back up and kissed her.

"Hey," she said, and pushed him down.

He grinned, and let her. She had a skirt, which helped, but he pushed it up so high she was bare from the waist down, so not really. Did it on purpose, she thought.

He was grabby and pushy and a bit too into holding her down, she thought, but he was always fair. She got a turn too.

She came, and almost couldn't think to stay upright and pressed back so she was hidden, then peeled herself off his face and got the door open, finally, and pulled him inside. She'd left condoms in the hall cupboard because it was pretty obvious neither of them had any self-control, and eventually someone would want to fuck at the front door.

So they did.

She quite liked how Ethan didn't seem to know men were supposed to come once and then go to sleep.

Afterwards, sitting on the hallway floor, facing each other, breathing hard, he started looking at her all meaningful and touched.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," she said, and got up to get water. "If you're going to do that you can fuck off."

"Sorry."

"Just stop."

"I have."

"Fucking do."

"Can I just say..."

"Nope. Don't. Ever."

He hesitated.

"I'm serious."

Because saying things like this out loud made them real. The world was an awful place, but you didn't have to go around talking about it all the time. You could just do what you could, and hope a thousand other people each did a little of the rest, instead of blathering on and on about it all the time. She didn't want another Robert. She didn't want anyone remotely like Robert, and if Ethan didn't get that without her saying it they might have a problem.

He shrugged and said, "Okay," and told her a long story about the professor of computer science and a goldfish tank and someone forgetting whiteboard pens, which she couldn't really follow.

He realized she wasn't listening and said, "Want to again?"

She wasn't getting much work done. Then again, him asking was enough to get her wet.

"Yep," she said, and they went upstairs.

12