One Shot Deals: the Blanket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up and put her hand around my cock, encouraging her to pump it lightly while I worked again on her pussy. I kneaded and tortured her clit until she was again writhing. I brought my face close to it and inhaled the mixed odors of urine and female lubrication.

"Am I that special scarlet?" she asked through a sigh.

"Yes. As red as a ripe cherry." All I could think about was her cherry. I swung around so that I was between her parted legs. She reacted by clapping her hands over her cunt.

"I can't go all the way," she said resolutely. "I think I've learned enough."

I was damned if I would get this close to an opportunity to finally lose my virginity and not succeed. I dredged up one last bit of knowledge from the love manual. "But this is the most important part, Morgan! You need to know if you have the one thing that drives men most crazy," I said. "I've read that this turns men into total slaves."

"What is it?" Morgan asked greedily.

I gently set her hands aside and began stroking her pussy again. "Once your outer lips turn bright ready, you can do this on the inside. It's called the devil's bite."

"And?"

"Only a few women can do it," I extemporized.

"How do I learn?" she asked.

"This way." I wormed my middle finger up past her outer cunt lips, which was very easy due to the piss and her lubricating fluids. I searched for her G spot. "Very few women can tighten the muscles in here. When a guy puts his cock inside the best lover, she can tighten around it in pulses and milk every last drop of cum out. It's supposed to be ten times better than a hand job. The guy's brain explodes from the pleasure." She was by this time bucking with sexual tension. I rejoiced in the knowledge that her body was close to overruling her mind. "Try to tighten on my fingers," I instructed, pushing a second finger inside.

Gorgeous Morgan lifted slightly from the comforter as she tried the trick. "Oh, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph that feels so good! Can you feel if I'm doing it?"

I put on a perplexed look. "Maybe. Was that it? I don't think two fingers are enough. Or maybe you can't do it. Concentrate."

"Oh man, I'm getting goosebumps," she sang. "My toes are getting cramps."

"Concentrate!" I repeated. "And squeeze your eyes shut."

Morgan obliged. Her hips humped down onto my fingers. While I bruised her clit with my thumb I moved closer.

"I think I..." As quickly as I could, I removed my fingers and shoved forward with my steel-hard prick. Morgan was almost quick enough to stop me, but I collapsed my weight on her and thrust forward. She got her pussy closed faster than a bee can sting. I was only able to lodge the head of my cock in, in spite of her wetness.

"Ow! Stop!" Morgan hissed.

"I can only tell with my cock." I answered. "Shhhh!"

She called out my name in an angry voice, but I was having none of it. I caught her flailing arms at the wrists and pinioned them on either side of her head. I backed out a millimeter and then shoved again. In spite of her tightening up, I managed to get no more than two inches inside her. I felt like she had a rock slide in her tunnel.

"It hurts!" she whined.

"That's because you're tensing," I said. "Don't squeeze until I get all the way in!"

"Get out of me!" she said.

I paused my battering ram. "It's not your fault. I'm responsible," I told her in a calm voice. "It will be my sin." I felt her relax a bit. I realized I had found the Catholic school girl's key. If I shouldered all the blame, she was willing to see what fucking felt like.

"Stop," she said again. But her voice was not as angry as before.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Stop doing me." I felt my cock slip into her another half an inch.

I kept rocking gently but resolutely. "What am I doing?"

"Putting your thing in me."

"Say what it is," I encouraged.

She sighed languorously. "Putting your cock in." Now my cock was in at least halfway.

"In where?"

"In my pussy."

"And doing what?"

"Fucking me."

As she said the forbidden word, an electric jolt seemed to course through her cunt.

"Why? The damage is done," I said, exulting at my first conquest. "The rest is just fun. And as long as my cock is in your pussy fucking you, you might as well find out if you have the devil's bite." I put my mouth to Morgan's and kissed her deeply. I bit her tongue gently.

She sighed. I backed out a bit and then pushed again. I did this several times slowly, until finally I knew my cock was seated itself all the way inside her hot, pulsing cunt. I felt her finally relax all the way.

"Good girl," I coached. "Now let me loosen you up a bit so we can truly feel if you have the devil's bite."

I abandoned the masquerade of teacher and pupil and concentrated on being a selfish pig. I worked in and out with greater and greater speed, knowing I was very close to ejaculating. In answer to my thrusts, Morgan began grinding her hips around. Grunts escaped her lips, and her face contorted in animal pleasure. I held myself still.

"Stop!" I told her.

"I can't," she cried. "Mary and Joseph, keeping fucking me!"

"If you don't..." I never finished the sentence. I was much too turned on by the realization that I was not only no longer a virgin but also inside a really good-looking woman for my first time and that I had also taken her virginity. I simply could not hold out any longer.

"I'm going to cum," I said, stoking into her at top speed. My cock felt like it was forged from hot steel.

"God, don't do it inside me!" she cried out.

"I won't." I pressed my mouth to her again and pumped three or four more times, feeling that same incredibly great rush of pleasure in the base of my skull that happened when I masturbated. Only this was at least twice as powerful. With deep regret, I reared back and emptied my writhing cock onto her heaving belly. Thick, sliver-white gobs flew all the way onto her breasts. I grabbed my cock and milked the last of it out, hissing so that I wouldn't scream out my joy. I collapsed, completely spent, on top of her.

"Now you've pissed on me," Morgan observed.

"That's not piss," I replied.

"I know."

"You didn't cum," I said after I regained my breath. "Let me ..."

"Do I have the devil's bite?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I replied, being too much of a virgin to know if she had it or not.

Morgan wriggled under me and smiled. "Now I know what everybody's so crazy for. I ought to kill you. But that felt so good. I'm still on fire."

"That's because you didn't have your orgasm."

"But you can't put it back inside me. Even a little bit of your stuff can get me pregnant."

"I know another way to make you happy." I told her. "Completely safe."

She was aghast that I would put my tongue on a pussy spattered with piss and spunk, but eventually her horniness and my arguments wore her down. I also got to taste my first pussy. Even though I was unskilled and moving only by instinct and inventiveness, I brought Morgan to a shattering orgasm. She had had no idea the experience would be so overwhelming. I was sure she would become an enthusiastic and mind-blowing fuck.

When I finished licking and sucking her cunt, her thighs were reflexively quivering like a horse's flank shedding flies. Her face was deeply flushed, and for several moments she seemed to have passed out. I took the opportunity to sneak in one last photograph of Morgan. It's not difficult to describe it, since I still have the treasured image. She lies naked except for white tennis socks and slightly dirty tennis sneakers. Her golden hair is fanned around her head. Her angelic face is in profile, with her eyes closed. Her arms are raised to the level of her shoulders, and her hands are curled into fists. Her left knee is bent and her right leg lolls outward, so that her gloriously ravaged cunt is fully exposed. Remnants of my cum despoil her belly and her swollen breasts. Her own spunk and my saliva glisten on her fine pubic hair. Her cunt is open enough from my fucking and tonguing that a little black oval can be seen. Between her legs, the comforter is dark with her soaked-in piss. The fine-grained black and white make it a work of art rather than pornography.

We never had another sexual encounter. That Christmas, during college break, I asked her if she had used her devil's bite on anyone yet, and she told me it was none of my business. Under other circumstances, I might have felt like I had been used. But she had given me a first fuck that any man would envy.

12