One Slip: Difficult Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers

"Steve?" Donna asked in a puzzled tone. He'd been home 10 minutes and hadn't uttered a single word, other than his command for her to make coffee. She took the cup Steve offered her and followed him to the den. She sat down on the sofa and sipped her coffee while Steve silently set about starting the fire. It wasn't until he had the wood in a good blaze that he stood up, took a big sip of his coffee and turned to look at his wife.

"They arrested Gil," Steve said. "I don't think he had time to destroy anything. With any luck they'll have everything they need to send the bastard away for quite a while."

"I'm glad," Donna said in a small voice. "Now, what about us?"

"Donna, darling, I still can't believe this is happening," Steve began. "You have no earthly idea how hurt I am about this. I've put you on a pedestal all these years, worshiped the ground you walked on, and never once in all the years we've been together have I ever thought that you'd cheat on me."

Steve was shaking as he took another big sip of coffee.

"What I want to know is why," he continued. "Why did you do it?"

"Baby, I don't know," Donna said. "Maybe if I knew why, I could deal with it easier. It happened so fast, and... I just let it happen, and I can't for the life of me tell you how it happened or why. But I know this. Nothing like it will ever happen again. This is going to be with me the rest of my life. I'm going to wake up nights and see the hurt on your face, and it's going to kill me inside. But that's good, because it will remind me of what I did, and it'll keep me from doing it again."

"Will it?" Steve asked forcefully. "They say once a cheater, always a cheater. How can I know for absolute certain that it won't happen again, that you won't get drunk again at some other party and fall prey to some other smooth talker? How can I know?"

Donna stood up and walked over to where Steve was still standing. They stood eye-to-eye, then Donna turned away and brushed a tear from her eye.

"You can't," she said with a sigh. "All I can do is work day-by-day to rebuild your trust in me. If you'll forgive me, I'll do that."

Steve turned back to the fire, picked up the poker and shook the ashes off the blazing logs, stoking the fire to a roar. His inflamed passion was about to burst, and he was having trouble keeping it under control. He turned and looked over at Donna, who had sat back down on the sofa.

"What was it we always said we would do if the other was caught cheating?" Steve asked in a low voice.

"That I'd forgive you the first time, but not the second," Donna whispered.

"I never dreamed it would be you who would have to use the mulligan," Steve said absently. "I always figured that I'd be the one who would have to earn your forgiveness, and I'll bet you figured the same."

Donna could feel her insides jumping with joy at Steve's words, at the prospect that he might forgive her after all. But she didn't realize that she still had purgatory to go through before reaching heaven.

"Stand up and come over here," Steve ordered as he opened the envelope and spread the offending pictures across the coffee table.

Donna was confused, but did as Steve said. As she stood in front of him again, she was a little disturbed at the look in his eyes. It was an almost feral look, and one she'd never seen before.

Suddenly, Steve pulled her to him and kissed her, roughly, his lips crushing hers and his tongue forcing its way into her mouth. Donna was taken by surprise, but she quickly responded, kissing him back forcefully. With the pictures of her adultery as a backdrop, Steve kissed his wife with a wildness he'd never shown before, then he abruptly pulled his mouth away from hers, reached up with both hands and ripped her blouse open, sending the buttons flying in every direction. He forcefully pulled her tits from the cups of her bra and bent his face down to lick and chew on her nipples, and he was none too gentle about it.

Despite the force of his actions, Donna felt herself responding. Her nipples stiffened and she could feel her crotch getting wet. Steve was oblivious. As he munched on Donna's tits, he ground his rampant cock into her crotch, while holding her tight to his body. Casting one eye on the table, he maneuvered Donna until the backs of her legs hit the sofa, then he pushed her down so that she was lying on her back.

Donna looked up at her husband with a touch of fear, but also with lust. He'd never treated her this way, but if this was what it took to repair their marriage, it would be a small price to pay. And that was exactly what Steve had in mind, as his next words confirmed.

"You want to be a slut, then I'm gonna treat you like one," he growled, as Gil's parting words rang in his head. He pulled his sweatpants off, threw them aside and climbed onto the sofa. Donna's eyes widened at the sight of Steve's throbbing-hard cock swaying in front of him as he straddled her chest and grabbed the back of her head. Instinctively, she took hold of it at the base, like she knew what he wanted. Sure enough, he hovered over her face before dipping his cock toward her open mouth.

"Suck it, bitch, suck it like you sucked Gil's cock," Steve snarled. He was in the grips of an animal lust he had absolutely no control over. He pushed the head of his cock past Donna's lips and into her mouth, and he didn't stop even when she started gagging as he forced it into her throat. Finally, he pulled back and began to methodically fuck his wife's face, and she managed to gain a measure of control over his actions. Long, ropy strands of drool rolled down her cheeks as Donna struggled to accommodate his size, but she managed with some difficulty.

Steve would have been content to blow the back of his wife's head off, symbolically, of course, with his orgasm. But he had something else in mind. Wrenching his cock from Donna's mouth, he slid down her body until he was on his knees between her legs. He threw her long skirt up to her waist, ripped her panties off and grabbed her legs at the knees, opening them so that her pink, wet pussy was on display. He glanced one more time at the pictures on the table, then released her legs, grabbed his cock in one hand and rammed it up his wife's cunt in one hard thrust.

"Oh, oh, Steeeeeve," Donna wailed as her husband's fat cock pushed its way into her depths. In spite of the roughness he was displaying, or perhaps because of it, she could feel an orgasm of major proportions building in her guts. Stark need was fueling their coupling, as it had been well over a week since they had last had sex. Or, rather, it had been over a week since Steve had last had sex, as he began to remind his wife.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he chanted. "Take it like a slut. That's it, fuck my cock, fuck it like you fucked Gil's."

Steve's words hurt Donna to the quick, but her body responded just the same. She wrapped her legs around her husband's waist and rolled her hips around his churning cock, which was quickly picking up steam, giving back everything he was giving her.

"Unnnnh!" she grunted as Steve pounded her pussy harder than he'd ever pounded it in all the years they had been together. "Oh baby. Fuck me. Fuck me like the slut I am. Uh, uh, uh, use me. Fuuuuck me!"

Steve could feel the cum beginning to boil in his balls. He'd held it off as long as he could, but he could feel the tingle that told him he was the edge of a massive explosion. And he knew just what he wanted to do with it, something that Donna had never let him do before. Still pistoning his cock in Donna's spastic hole, he suddenly ripped it free, climbed over her body and cut loose with jet after jet of scalding hot cum all over his wife's face, as she squealed in surprise.

He shot two incredible ropes of cum across her eyes, her forehead and into her hair, then painted the other bursts over her nose, her cheeks, her lips and chin, before crawling back between her legs and ramming his still-spurting cock back into her twitching twat. He pumped like a madman, growling as he forced the last oozing shots into Donna's cunt, and those last few strokes were what sent her over the edge.

Pulling Steve to her with her arms, which were still encased in the remains of her blouse, she felt the climax roar through her like a freight train, shuddering and shaking as all the pain of the past few days came pouring out. Steve and Donna held each other in a death grip as their mutual lust ran its course. It was like nothing they had ever experienced before, a sort of catharsis, as the bitterness of the previous few hours was purged.

Finally, Steve opened his eyes and gazed into the gleaming eyes of his wife, who still the woman of his dreams, flawed as she was. Donna stared back at her husband, always and forever her man, and she saw the man she'd always known, not the wild animal that had just all but raped her, the one she'd been so afraid would throw her out of the house.

"Consider that your punishment," Steve said wearily, as he finally disengaged himself from his wife.

"If that's punishment, then maybe I want to be punished some more." Donna said. "I haven't cum like that in a long time."

"Don't go there," Steve said with a sardonic chuckle.

Steve cast another look at the pictures that were still scattered across the coffee table, then he scooped them all up, stood up, walked to the fireplace and tossed them all in the fire. Donna looked at her husband, then to the pictures that were rapidly being consumed. Then she did something she never thought she would do.

Donna had never much liked the taste of cum, but nevertheless, she methodically took her fingers and began to scoop up the congealing semen from her face into her mouth. She cleaned her face of the globs of cum, getting most of the pearly stuff into her mouth, as Steve stared at her, his cock beginning to revive already at the incredible eroticism of such a subservient act.

"I love you, Steve Bellows," she said when she was finished. "I love you more than you will ever know, and I will love you until the day I die."

"Donna, I love you too," Steve answered as he pulled his wife up off the sofa and gathered her in his arms. "Of course, you know it will take awhile for me to trust you again. You have to understand that."

"I know," she whispered. "Right now I don't deserve your trust. All I can promise is that I'll do everything I can to make sure you don't regret forgiving me. And in time, hopefully, you'll be able to trust me again. The only thing I ask is please don't throw this in my face every time you get angry at me. I know what I've done, and it will be here the rest of my life. That's punishment enough."

Steve and Donna kissed then, in effect, sealing their deal, but it quickly led to much, much more. As their mouths worked hungrily at each other, Steve reached around Donna's back and unhooked her bra, then pulled her skirt to the floor, while she pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it to the side. Now that his anger and jealousy had dissippated, he wanted - needed - more.

They dropped to the floor in front of the fire, which still glowed warmly. Quickly, they maneuvered until they were on their sides face-to-crotch. Steve lifted Donna's left leg, and ran two fingers between her wet, slippery lips, while Donna grasped his dick at the base and slowly stroked it. He smeared the hot, bubbling fluid that welled from her insides all over the fulcrum of her crotch, then gasped as Donna slid her lips over the head of his cock and drew him into her mouth.

Steve replied in kind, pressing his face to his wife's pungent gash, which was still wet from their earlier sex. He slashed his tongue over her gaping lips, and stabbed her depths with the tip of his tongue. His nostrils flared as he inhaled Donna's aroma, knowing that her arousal was for him only.

Rolling onto his back, Steve pulled Donna up with him, so that her knees were on either side of his head. He grabbed her hips and pulled her cunt onto his face and set about seriously eating her out. Donna was also getting her fill, working her mouth and hand up and down on his iron-hard cock, her tongue curling around the shaft with every swallow of stiff flesh. Their hips were working in unison, as their arousal began to swell.

When Donna began to feel the twitches of an imminent orgasm, she pulled her head from Steve's cock and her dripping cunt away from his face, slid her body down his until her pussy was hovering over his dick, which she held tightly in an upright position. She fit the head of his cock at her opening, then slowly lowered her hips, engulfing his length with her sizzling-hot cunt.

As Donna impaled herself on her husband's throbbing rod, she threw her thick blonde hair back as she looked over her shoulder at Steve. They stared into each other's eyes, sharing a look of smoky lust, as she began to slowly work her body up and down.

"God, you... are... the best," Donna gasped as they worked as one, his hips thrusting up to meet her downward plunge. Up and down, up and down, Donna rode Steve like a cowgirl, her head thrown back as her lust began to swell to a peak. As her climax built, she pulled her feet up under her and really began to ride him hard.

Gasps, squeals and moans escaped her lips as the orgasm built until her back arched and a sharp cry burst from her lips. Donna shuddered and twitched as the orgasm flowed through her body. Steve just held her fully on his cock, perfectly still, while her climax began to ebb.

When Donna was back on earth somewhat, Steve moved her up off his cock, and slid out from under her body. He positioned her on her knees, then climbed behind her, his rock-hard cock jutting in front of him. He paused for just a second and gazed down at his wife's wet gaping sex, thrusting back awaiting the return of his cock.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, fuck me, baby," Donna purred. "Fuck me good, the way you always do."

Steve didn't hesitate, but aimed the head of his dick at Donna's cunt and slid it in like a hot knife through butter. As he quickly got into a rhythm, he gripped her hips and surrendered to his lust. Coos, moans, gasps and cries filled the den as Steve and Donna let themselves go. Donna worked her body back on Steve's, trying to keep as much of his wonderful cock in her juicy cunt as possible.

As she worked her sweaty body around her husband's pounding pole, she absently thought about how close she had come to losing forever the privilege of having sex with this man, this wonderful, sexy man who had never failed to give her pleasure. Even on the rare occasions when he'd had too much to drink and couldn't manage an erection, he'd pleasured her with his mouth, fingers, even his toes.

Steve also idly thought about what they could have lost, and he knew in that moment that he'd made the right decision. And in their subconscious, it was clear that the whole episode, sordid as it was, had served at least one useful purpose. That was to help them restore some of the passion that had, over time, faded from their marriage. They had been coasting in their relationship, and it took a sudden, unforseen mistake on Donna's part to bring them both around to the realization that a marriage is fragile and needs to be nurtured one day at a time.

Of course, at that moment, all either of them were thinking about was the glorious friction of Steve's cock in Donna's wet, velvety glove. Donna could feel another climax beginning to spike from the way Steve's cock was brushing her swollen clit with every inward push. She threw her head back and groaned, long and loud, as the orgasm burst through her body. Steve reached his hands around his wife's sweat-slick chest and filled them with her dangling tits, squeezing them and rolling the stiff nipples between his thumb and fingers. He could feel the tingle that spoke of a hard, rusty cumload that was ready to burst forth.

But he willed himself to hold it back, as Donna twitched and shuddered from yet another climax. Donna threw her head in every direction as her body stayed at a high, orgasmic peak. She'd never felt anything like this in all of the years they had been together. In and out, in and out, Steve's cock was like a machine, working like a piston in his wife's drooling cunt.

Faster and harder, Steve fucked his wife with absolute, utter abandon. If their earlier fuck had been all about catharsis, this one was all about redemption and renewal. As Donna thrashed about and moaned deliriously under him, Steve held back the tide as long as he could, but the ache in his groin became too much.

With a gasp and a grunt, Steve pushed his cock in as far as he could, reaching depths he never knew possible, then let loose with a torrent of hot cum. He bathed Donna's insides with a seemingly-endless barrage of semen, so much that it foamed and dripped out her hole and down her legs.

Finally, with a long, satisfied groan, Steve collapsed onto Donna's back and they rolled onto their sides, still panting in their passion. As his cock shriveled and slid wetly out of her distended pussy, Steve held his wife tightly and pressed his lips close to her ears.

"Please, don't ever do anything like that again," he whispered. "I need you too much to have to live without you."

"Honey, I'm a lot of things, not all of them good, but I'm not a fool," Donna whispered back, as she rolled onto her back and held her husband to her body. "I am very lucky to have a man like you, and I'm very lucky to have been given a second chance. Honestly, Steve, I would not have blamed you if you had thrown me out. I can't even imagine the hurt that I've caused you. I've received a wonderful and precious gift in your forgiveness, and I promise I won't let you down."

Then they kissed again, softly, tenderly, the sign of a love reborn.

At that moment, they both heard the rumbling of Steve's stomach, reminding them that they hadn't eaten anything all day. Steve stood up on shaky legs, stoked the fire a little and added a couple of logs.

They went into the kitchen then and fixed another cup of coffee. Donna pulled out a frozen pizza and heated it up, and as they ate they discussed the mechanics of rebuilding their marriage. They both agreed that counseling might be a good idea, just to talk out some issues that may have lain dormant. Donna also wanted some answers to how and why she'd let Gil have his way so easily. She still couldn't figure it out, and she thought a counselor might give her some insights.

They also agreed that they should give up drinking, or at the very least cut way back. Alcohol had lowered Donna's inhibitions that night and had rendered her vulnerable to Gil's seduction, and Donna was worried that if it could happen once, it could happen again.

In every life there is a crossroads, where a person has to decide where to go and how to get there. No one would have blamed Steve Bellows if he had kicked Donna out of the house for committing adultery. Most men would have. But he'd made a promise that he'd give his wife one second chance, never dreaming that he might have to live up to it. When it came time to fulfill that promise, however, he'd honored it.

Later that night, when they lay in bed, Steve gazed at the sleeping form of his wife. He thought about his beautiful lover, this human who had made a human mistake, but who had had the strength of character to step up and take responsibility for her actions, and who had shown courage enough to stand up to an evil man's pathetic plot. Yes, he thought, as he settled in and wrapped his arms around Donna's chest, she's my wife, and I think I'll keep her.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers
12