All Comments on 'One Slip: Judgement'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
jimd51jimd51almost 20 years ago
Nicely done

As usual--a nicely written story. A lot of tension and suspense.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Very good

As expected from you an excellent story, one that does Patricia51 proud.

Don

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A nice ending, yes.

But didn't I read a more lengthy version of this where both Donna and her husband called the officer alerting him to Gil's blackmail and in Steves case, that Gil was about to be taken out???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good, but ...

The revelation that he had once strayed lessens his reaction to her confession. That adds an element of him forgiving her because of his own guilty conscience and not just because she had done the right thing by confessing to him and stopping Gil.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Excellent ending to an excellent story.

This is a super ending for a great story. For those readers that can't stand slut-wife and sub-wimp husband stories, Troubador and Patricia51 are among the finest authors on this site. The Troubador's stories sometimes end happily and sometimes they don't. He's "just getting his licks in" as he says.

I hope that you continue to write great stories with strong husband figures. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Didn't do justice to the original

The introduction of the husband's past transgression greatly detracts from the story. Now the dilemma of "how can I trust her any more" becomes a matter of "the score's even now." Much less interesting.

Another point: while it may take some courage to defy a blackmailer rather than to give in, a little thought shows that there's really no real alternative, especially in a case like the original story portrays. The guy is sleazy enough to take pictures, and she's already heard stories of other women's marriages being ruined, so it's obvious the blackmail would only escalate if she went along with his demands. If she did nothing, there would always be that sword hanging over her head.

So IMO this ending seemed to take the easy way out, rather than tackling the difficult questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Class Act

A great combination-- Patricia's story and your ending. Two of the best on Literotica, in fact two of the few writers I ever read on the "Loving" wives category, because I know there will be some class to the plot and the writing. Thanks 60 year old George

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Decent ending!

Story was believeable. But the revelation of him cheating did lesson the effect of his acceptance of her sobbing confession, because he had a guilty conscious also.Unfortunatly this lessons his ability to punish her in some form. But at least they still love one another and there is a lot of good in this! Live happily everafter because there will be no 3rd chance!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not a believeable ending

No testing for STD's? Steve is about to be cuckolded in front of his friends and business associates and Donna gets away scot-free with adultery. If I read just one more of these wimpy ending stories.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

She is a cheating slut. Period. Paragraph. End of story.

Except, what about next time? And there will be a next time. The husband is a liar and a cheater. He is certainly as bad as she, if not worse. So that, I guess, makes her infidelity okay. Bullshit. They are both cheaters. Their love for each other is as phony as Gil. They will never, and I mean never, be able to trust each other again.

But, a happy ending will satisfy the assholes that praise your stories and are always looking for happy trails no matter what deeds were perpertrated by one 'loving' spouse on the other.

A story well written even though it is fantasyland.

DonFerguson752DonFerguson752over 16 years ago

This was really a terrific story, Troubador. The fact that Steven had an earlier infidelity would not only have eased his own conscience but solidified their marriage more than

ever. It was also true that his grieving wife was indeed very courageous.

I also love all of Patricia 51's stories. I have read more

of yours and Patricia 51's on SOL than I have on Literotica

consequently there were some more of both your stories on Literotica than on SOL which gave me more to read or reread.

As you know she also considers you her favorite.

Later my friend ... Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no

her actions - even with alcohol - went beyond the point of easy forgiveness. a statement withing 24 hours with the alcohol, a chance, BUT she waited until the pictures and blackmail and the like. certainly the actions of a spouse that made a mistake, not

maybe reconciliation, not even a free pass, and they are ok ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I see that threre are a lot od Steves and Gils

in the comment section. She was weak sure but Gik was a predator...a slinking low life skanky predator preying on the helpless. Steve is no better. He seems to be upset because his wife didn't keep shut up. He was no less a predator than Gil. I wish I could shoot both of them in their nuts. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Predator or not women should not let themselves

be placed in this position. You cant be ssduced if you arent with your seducer. She like the others was a weak willed, weak moraled, and low in self esteem. Women who actually love themselves and their husbands, who believe in marriage, and have morals dont stoop this low. What is even more interesting is the lack of realism in the husbsnd/wife relationship. She had sex with another man, who has recently had sex with multiple partners. Adn after only one week with no medical testing, you need months to really get a negative test or HIV, they have sex. Not realistic at all! Unless they both have latent suicidal tendencies. And the wife, is she really had respect and love for her husband, would not permit him to have sex with her. Sorry folks I am tired of love conquers all, it doesnt, and lots of people pay very high penalties for multiple sex partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
forgiveness

This writer would forgive a cheating spouse if they did a whole town, all they have to do is come up with an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

learn to write before you write a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Saturdays are for...

creampies

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
I read this

after the one by Jackstraw. I also read the comments on the Jackstraw effort which included Troubadour saying it was better than his own.

Too modest!

Both good, Troubadour the best IMHO.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Pretty good

Definitely in the top half of the efforts - but I am disappointed by some of it -

I felt a bit rushed to the end of the story - it felt too abrupt and seemd like Steve was? should have? had more to say and be actively supportive? He indicated he would tell her he was proud "he had nothing but admiration for her courage. It would be a while before she could believe him, hed tell her then."

Why would he wait to give her that support - whether she could believe him or not?

As for his affair that made it so easy to forgive - I see issues there down the line when she recovers enough to ask why he was so tolerant but separate story - when they break up maybe lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pretty bad

bottom shelf actually - at least these cheaters are stuck with each other though.

Cowardly of him to not admit his 'slip' and doubly so in light of her, admittedly forced, admission. The reader is left to assume he is forgiving her because he cheated. This removes the healthy bases from consideration and cheapens it.

The late Josephus penned a respectable finale and jack_straw offered a decent alternative - check those out.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
5***** rating.

Outstanding and relistic ending to the story. Steve did the right thing. After all, even though Donna didn't want to go, Steve insisted that his wife go alone to a party where there is alcohol and horny men that likely will be hitting on her. Steve should have never insisted that Donna go alone to the party, drink alcohol, and be subjected to excessive temptation.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
gave it a 1 star

no where on Patrica51 story did it say Brian cheated, this asshole had to have the husband cheat to justify the wimpy cuckold part.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
DWornock is the scale against which all stories are measured!

Just look in the comment section: If DWornock gave it 5 Stars, you dont have to read it. Just give it 1 Star and go on.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Next

Should have left Patricia's story alone. Your take added nothing. Next version.

HA

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Sweet

Sweet, but there is NO tension. Due to the addition of Hubby's tryst (thanks, Dogg) he is totally on board. Good stories include debate (internal or public) about competing objectives and feelings, which would normally ABOUND in this situation. This version eviscerates the conflict!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Once again, negative comments

from the usual suspects! But this - although not as well written asa the original - was more in keeping with it than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
problem with the hubby

Points to hubby for not going batsh*t when he found out, but then.....

Hubby cheated before and hoards the secret. He thinks he shouldn't reasure her because 'she won't believe him.' No, if you care you start saying it and keep saying it until they believe. He normally sleeps back to her-fine-but this is not the normal. Yet, shazzaam! Gonna roll over and tap that so it doesn't got to waste.

I think you went for decent, understanding hubby, but by the end he creeped me out. IMHO.

Respect and thanks for having the cajones to write and post. Keep at it.....:)

drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Good conclusion

Most comments to stories like these always bash the forgiving mate for accepting the return of their spouse. That is his/her right. It isn't automatic, yet if circumstances warrant and resolution of problems allows, then there is no reason to throw away a life time of good memories. There are many ways the situation can be decided, but it takes a big hearted individual to put it behind them and work to iron out the problems that have resulted from bad decisions or circumstances. Speaking for myself, this is a success story, and the bad guy got his clock cleaned in a legal way without endangering the freedom of innocent people. Thanks again for the work and sharing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Two weeks later...

Steve noted that he had been itching between his legs and had a little rash. After treating it with Tri-Biotic Ointment and Athelete's Foot medication for a week he broke down and went to his personal physician. After a urinalysis he was ushered into the doctor's office for his exam, the rash was more red and the itching was much worse. His doctor noted that he had crab lice and his urinalysis showed chlamydia and gonorrhea. His doctor gravely told him "the female that gave you this chlamydia probably had it a few weeks before she was in the stage to transmit it to others and probably the same for the GC". Steve thought "Maybe I should have had my sweet Donna tested after she fucked Gil, instead I just jumped right in". Dr. Sogood then stated, "Steve, we need to get a blood sample, often those with chlamydia and gonorrhea turn up to have syphilis, too. I just hope you don't have it or AIDS. You need to watch your sex partners, I certainly you have not had sex with your wife recently and infected her". To forgive, forget and fuck right away often has consequences. HAH! Mr. wimpy cuckold learned a lesson.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Sorry

Didn't like it. The man wasn't a character, he was a prop with nothing to add but an occasional observation about Gil and a prior sexcapade which excused everything. This should be a continuation, not simply a woman stating what happened IN ANOTHER STORY...and then they wander off and after a low key bit, off stage bit of revenge, a cheap cop out with an undisclosed session of infidelity and make up sex...which was better than anything they ever had before.

Hell, she should cheat EVERY Monday if that is the reward they get! Feh!

This was an echo of a story. And the man was SO DAMNED DULL. He did nothing. His emotions weren't explored. This seems a common theme in your male characters. They are so...low key and frankly sound pathetic. Wistful sadness. Anger at her? Out of the question! Anger at Gil? Certainly wasn't described. He wasn't even a cypher. A cypher has information you cannot read. He was a blank page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh hum, another wimp story.

So, move along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well, you did remove everything that made her unlikeable from the original - the bragging about the quality of the sex and the brutal ultimatum, but I have to agree with those who say the husband shows no emotional depth. It's told from his perspective, and surely he feels SOMETHING about what happened to his wife. While legally speaking it may be rape, drunkenness lowers inhibitions, which makes her in part responsible for what happened to her. He has no feelings about that?

Richie4110Richie4110over 10 years ago
Forgiveness is divine

I liked this treatment of a difficult subject. People make huge, life changing mistakes all the time and live on. I believe Steve made the decision that was best for him for the long hall even without any guarantees.

Thanks for this effort. 5 stars

Lex1Lex1over 10 years ago

Umm, its funny how some people think he was wrong for taking her back even though he mentioned that HE CHEATED FIRST. That is why he was able to forgive her. Glass houses people. Keep your stones to yourselves.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
4 *..

Patricia51 story with this end would have been a 4 *...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a load...

This is another crap story...after he knew she had an affair behind his back, then he ate her...lol...bs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another good One Slip ending

Congrats. Good ending. Four out of five. Her confession was perfectly written. Great dialogue and emotion. The best of all the ones I have read so far. But the story weakened as we got into Steve's reaction and his remembering of his own slip. Also the conclusion seemed a bit rushed.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
close, but

no cigar

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Cuckold Delight!

Go ahead, justify the RAAC, make the hubby the fall guy, it's all in the Wimp/Cuckold Writers handbook of Creampie Eating.

SoMikeSoMikeover 8 years ago
4/5

Good story. Just two flawed human beings who understand the nature of love, compassion, and forgiveness. And short-term stupidity.

And there are some crazy-ass misogynists at Literotica, no? Criminy, every cheating woman should be double-tapped in the back of the head, dismembered, and the remains buried in concrete, according to these whackjobs. Read Nuclear Option, by radk, for a good idea of the depths to which these deranged tools would go for vengeance. (Seriously, that guy needs help. Turns the husband into a mass-murderer, including SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the murder of his wife by her boss. Who, I might add, blackmailed her into unwillingly prostituting herself to his clients and friends. Yes, her sin was so great she had to be killed. And the murdering husband was perfectly justified. See how sex is a greater sin than the taking of another's life to the misogynist BTB crowd?)

Don't misunderstand me, I too am disturbed and angered by the whole Femdomme/cuckold crowd (especially if/when they eventually throw the bullshit "BBC" into the mix). Hell, I was the fucking "bull" on one occasion, so I know what I'm talking about (the wife was a fucking sponge, a vicious, manipulative excuse for a human being). I have a conscience though, so I couldn't even do the deed with this horrid woman. Poor guy, sitting there, stroking his (admittedly) little dick, as his wife does her thing. My wife, who was there with us, and had done some girl-girl with her, was so naive that she didn't even grock the whole Femdomme/cuck thing. Fuck, was I pissed at her! To all you cuckolds out there, who see yourselves as willing participants: get help! You've been manipulated, conditioned and coerced into your role. It's so subtle you aren't even aware of it. Images and vids on the internet, stories here and elsewhere, all of it geared to deceive you into this lifestyle/fetish. Shit, your wife/gf gets to basically fuck anyone she wants, no rules, and you have to do this, and this, and that, and everything else? Fuck that. These women are weak, not strong or self-confident. They MUST have this attention. They crave it. Are addicted to it. And the cuck is her forced enabler. Get out, men. Leave. Hell, you're probably the one's with income anyway.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Nice Ending

It was a nice, well written ending. However, there were a couple of flaws.

First, Donna got off too easy. Steve's reaction seemed to be that she was punishing herself enough and that he did not need to. That is a recipe for disaster. At a minimum, he should have expressed anger at her allowing it to happen as well as assuring her that another "slip" would not be tolerated. She should have been left wondering if he was going to leave her for at least a few days.

In addition, the description of what happened with Gil in the end seemed a bit rushed. A few more details would have been nice.

Thanks for writing!

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago
REALLY ???

You call this an ending ? First of all Donna did the right thing in telling Steve what happened. But when you the lieutenant involved you should have took it upon yourself to lengthen the story with what he did,and what happened to good ole Gil. And his blackmailing of Donna and the other women. I mean come-on if your going to end someone else's story then do it right. what you have written was well enough, it was well written and the thought you put behind this story was good. But don't disrespect someone else's story or your OWN story by only writing a half ending. Its just so wrong and disrespectful to both yours and the other persons story. you would never catch someone like FTDS or anyone else doing something like that. I did however give your attempt,and what you did write,3 stars ONLY because of how well you had written what you did. Please if your going to finish someone's story just remember respect that other story and at least try to either make the ending better than their story or at least make it as good by giving it complete ending in stead of half an ending.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Meh

He should confess his slip so that she doesn't have to live with the guilt alone.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Double meh

Not up to par.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I don't think so sbrooks.

There would be nothing to gain for either of them.

No, the best thing he could do is to "punish" her, so she would stop worrying about what he will do and to end her guilt.

Not sure how, maybe "make" her his sex slave for a month?

Give her a good spanking?

Maybe both

Warn her if she even kisses another man again, they are over.

This would alleviate her guilt and fear and let her know that they are still ok as husband and wife.

But, telling her about his own "slip" would just make her feel the same pain he now feels too and instead of just helping her guilt, might build a mutual distrust that will turn toxic and ruin what should be a continued marriage with both wiser and learning from their mistakes.

Pappy7Pappy7about 7 years ago
not so much.

I see why the score was so low, should have been lower. If she was so in control and such a strong, take charge woman, she had to want to do what she did because she could never be fooled by such an obvious ploy on Gil's part. Not up to the standards of this story, but pretty much in line with your general position in your other stories. Both sides now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
reading all of the followups, not one has discussed STDS

somewhere the medical risk need to be considered since the guy is a whore monger and uses the women he whores out.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Grown on Me

I like this better than my original comment.

I still think that he should confess his transgression,

He should also express his admiration for her courage. She may not be ready to believe it yet, but he should still tell her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Decent

Glossed over too much of the story to be convincing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
????

I thought you were going to finish the story. Fucking waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

I thought this was a pretty good ending for Patricia51’s start. I say “start”, because she started a story she didn’t finish. And I think this is a pretty good ending to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so a story of two cheaters

She may not cheat because she may think he will keep an eye on her. He feels less guilt but maybe thinks they are even.

Two shallow people. Sucky marriage.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
So...no one in your life ever slips?

All of you cuckmongers get a hold of yourselves. Remember, wedding vows say to forsake all others, but they also say that you stand by one another through good times and bad. I would say this qualifies as bad. She is ashamed and remorseful. Anyone who would throw her out after that is a heartless asshole! 5 Stars. Great job. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

There are many more continuations of this story, most all of them better.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Another way for reconciliation he cheated also

Should he tell

She did but

Blackmail

He hold over her when he is just as or more so guilty

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

It’s a good finish, but I’d have liked something about Gil and his consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I don’t think the two main characters in this story bear any relationship to the original characters in patricia51’s story. They seemed very stilted too. The wife is far too aggressive in the aftermath of her confession and the husband seems like a block of wood.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Ok

Ok, but not as good as the other sequels. Steve just doesn't get angry enough. He's just ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It would take the troubador

To fuck this story up worse than anybody else.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"What caused you to march into my office this afternoon and lay this on me?" - Steve confirms my view that if possible the wife SHOULDN'T confess, asking why she laid it on him.

/

"Along with the pictures he had kept detailed records of his activities with the women he had been blackmailing." - I can understand keeping the pictures for his blackmail, even for personal "enjoyment," but why the fuck would he keep written records!

/

I repeat my comments from 3 years ago: "I still think that he should confess his transgression,

He should also express his admiration for her courage. She may not be ready to believe it yet, but he should still tell her."

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

She CHEATED and he is a CUCK!!! End of story...

Why not kick Gils ass after throwing the slut out??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't buy it. Way, way too compressed. No husband would accept this in such a short time frame unless he had a serious character flaw or mental illness. It's fiction though, and the author writes it well. But the plot just doesn't hang together. Not his best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story had the perfect ending. What she did was alcohol induced, a one time unplanned event. She felt horrible, the same way her husband felt when he cheated. But he never confessed to her. She wouldn’t allow t9 be extorted and confessed to her husband what ex@ctly had transpired. A totally forgivable incident and an event they could get through to sVe thei4 marriage. Great story, with a believable and perfect ending.

Les

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Great ending to a sad tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another unfinished story..this site should not allow any submissions that do not have an ending. Just 3 stars due to that.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Hehe. Love all the cuck comments. Seriously? He is just as guilty, Nimrods. 🙄

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Interesting take on the storyline, but it really does seem unfinished because we never learn what Steven was hiding...

...following THAT out could have led to a very interesting completion.

The writing was good, but a 3 for the apparently messing ending.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Excellent ending to Patricia's story. I read somewhere that this author has passed away. He left a nice legacy behind for us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the work of Patricia, but this concept, for her, is rather weak. Save for some outrage, I do not find this story compelling in the least. I appreciate the circling of wagons around an anther so revered, but there is a bit of emptiness in the original that has migrated to at least six of the follow-up tributes to P51.

Again, love the sentimentality, and I too share in the loss of Patricia, but this effort has somewhat devalued all who have approached it.

Emotion has no place in evaluation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous