All Comments on 'One Slip – Revisited'

by Incoming

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good way

to get rid of a slime of a "friend" and put the fear of God into a cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What's the problem?

I agree...the earlier comments are misleading...this was a good compact story with a "no-brainer" attached to it. Maybe overkill with Gil's murder...but the message is clear.

There have been so many takes on the story, I don't even remember what P51 originally wrote.

The key here and as with the original, is that Donna's problem was not of guilt...because she did enjoy it...but that Gil wanted her to do it over and over again. If it was kept as a one-off between Gil and herself with no blackmail, I think her need for another cock would eventually surface again...because she did enjoy it...and always remember she and Gil would have a private laugh on Steve as to what they got away with.

So let's see...she could live with the enjoyment of the fuck...but not the consequences...well, get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVO # 34

Wickedly delightful! This was a pleasure to read!Reminds reader of Hicthcock at his best!This work should be considered for a prize in the Halloween contest.You can feel nothing but admiration for the character of the Steve as he deals with adversity and saves his family in the bargain.Thank goodness that Steve does not try to solve his problem with the usual psycho/babble, self-recrimination or endless searching for WHY? that makes so many of the works in this genre so tiresome.He does not allow his slut/wife/whore to bait him into a confrontation but rather solves the problem adroitly as a man should handle the contamination of his home and property.The dart board is a masterstroke!Just contemplate the vast amount of time that would have been wasted with a psycho/babbler eliciting few results that would be useful.Just 2 darts in a picture of the slut/wife/whore solved the problem.She knew the face of reality in one short lesson.It was pleasant to envision the happy smile on her face at the end of the story 10 years later into a truly happy marriage when she found true self-actualization!

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Maybe the worst!

This may be the worst story that has been posted in the cheating wife genre. It is an insult to Patricia51, and to the other writers who have supplemented the story.

I can say little else and remain civil.

No Cheers here!

wetapapwetapapover 17 years ago
if it wasn't for freedom of speech and

the fact that i strongly support it, i would have a comment for your story.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
a really bad story

This is such a superficial, and even nonsensical, response to Patricia51's great story.

Donna bravely confesses to her husband--then, not a minute later, when he says he has to think about what he's going to do next, she threatens him with divorce, and says she'll be in their house fucking Gil in their bed? This makes no sense! One moment she's apologizing and saying they have a marriage worth saving, and the next she's angrily threatening him??

Not to mention the fact that part way through the story the author switches from third-person narration to first-person narration by Steve....

ohio

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous