All Comments on 'One Step Closer to Heaven'

by nosuchthing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
no clue as to where

The vote will get either better or worse depending where this is going.....

davideismyname@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Everyone Has Something To Hide.....

I actually like this story very much as far as it goes. Exibitionishim/voyuerism is exciting and CFNM is an exciting subset of that. The story has good descriptions of the characters and the way they think so far and details about the apartment and basic rules for living there too.

I guess most of us have parts of our lives that are secret. Some things are too private to share for fear of embarassment, rebuke, harassment or worse. The secret could involve something we did, something that happened to us, or just who and what we are. If you go beyond the story itself, you might identify with how letting the secret be revealed can change someone's life.

Going back to the story, I'm hoping that more chapters are put up here full of 'revealing' details. The scene with the sister-in-law at the apartment was a very good teaser to some of the possibilities.

smy3thsmy3thabout 17 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

Please don't stop writing this. It is extremely well done - a scenario that is not really believable, but made almost so be being so well written. Give us more. Do I have to beg?

roadieroadieabout 17 years ago
Glad you are continuing this storyline ....

read your original story back months ago ... glad you have continued.

Will be watching to find out what happens ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Stories Are Well Written

I agree that both chapters of this story are very well written. I especially love the cfnm theme. However, I wish that the erotic descriptions were more graphic. For instance, I was disapointed that there was no description of George's meeting with the board. I would love a to hear about him standing naked, with an erection in front of eight women, waiting for their approval. I would also love to read in detail about the nights in the roof garden.

I look forward to additional chapters! Good job!

centauri4centauri4over 16 years ago
And I was just reading...

...someone's posting on another forum advocating the fact that men should not be made to feel shame or guilt over their physical response to the beauty (and sexuality) of life! So it is timely for me to find a story where you have carefully worked dealing with erections into "everyday life". Well done.

The idea of female domination over males must be appealing to many people and agreeable to many men because the popularity and notoriety of CFNM seems to be increasing. I can only hope that this is tied to the body acceptance movement and a greater more open-minded understanding of our humanity and treatment of each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous