One Strange Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Best friends adventures over the summer.
990 words
3.68
21.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I have to precursor this story by stating that every single part of it is entirely true.

My best friend and I have always been close, since we met at the age of five and grown up together. He and I had been in band, had dated the same girls, camped drunk, partied and made a good time of it. This story begins just after he and I had turned 18. At the time he had just broken up with his long-term girlfriend Lexie.

Lexie was an absolutely stunning. At near 6ft tall with long legs and the frame of an athlete she would have been stunning without her 32E breast which sat firmly on her chest she had long brown curly hair and a mischievous smile which always intrigued me

. According to my best friend she was also something of a nymphomaniac, having woken up a couple of times to find himself having sex with her. Apparently her reaction being "well it was awake even if you weren't".

In all honest I can't understand why they broke up.

One evening about a month after they break up we were sat in my lounge him and I when he got a text from lexie. She lived only five minutes walk from my house and wondered if she could come round. My friend and I chatted about it and decided the dust had settled so why not especially as our beer reserves were running short and she had claimed to be armed with a bottle of Vodka.

He text her back and we sat back watching an Asian film till we heard a knock at the door. He got up to answer it and came back with Lexie with a bottle of vodka as promised in her hand.

Lexie and him sat down on the long sofa whilst I was on the smaller one the opposite side of the room. The vodka was shared out and for a while we sat engrossed in the film in my darkened lounge....

After a while I glanced over to find the former couple making out on the sofa, "haha old habits die hard" I though and went back to the film, it was only when I looked back and saw she had sat on his lap watching the film, arching her back as his hands were firmly up her denim skirt and the other was lost in the relms of her bra.

I gave him a look intending to deliver "what the fuck?" but he just shrugged and smiled at me and continued....at this stage I was a little indignant. "This is my house " I was thinking, right until she began to moan in pleasure.

Her moans filled the room as she reached around scrabbling at his belt.

Like I stated earlier, my best friend and I are close and so with the influence of the vodka starting to kick in I reached my hand into my jeans and started massaging a steady erection as she moaned and squealed like a porn star.

It just continued from there, eventually she turned to face him unzipping his jeans and tearing them off him. She fell to her knees and took him into her mouth, my best friend taking her top and unclipped bra off her so he had an excellent view of those beautiful breasts. He lied with a smile on his face caught my eye and gave me a happy but confused look. This is not the sort of thing that happens to eighteen year old outside the realms of porn.

By this point of course all abandon had occurred within me, my jeans were down and I was masturbating freely. As Lexie released my friends hard cock from her mouth she climbed down on to the lounge carpet and posed with a curved back on all fours. With one hand she drew down her underwear and kicked it away from her feet. Looking in his direction. He taking the hint dropped his jeans and boxers completely and fell to his knees behind her. She wiggled her ass slightly as he approached and spread her legs to invite him in.

Much as I love my best mate I did never think him one for romance, once he was down there he slipped on a condom and rammed himself inside of her and like a jack hammer, hand clasping her hips he began fucking her. He facial expression a mingle of joy and excitement with closed eyes showing that she relished this treatment. It was at this point it got strange.

Looking over at me her eyes scanned down to my erect cock in my hands and licker her lips. Now there are very few chances in your average mans life when this occasion presents itself. My thoughts were that it was already weird and If I had miss interpreted the situation its not like it was unexpected. So taking off my own jeans t-shirt and boxers I walked over to her fell to my knees in front of her and she began immediately sucking deeply on my erection. I looked up at my best friend. He smiled at me and honest to got raised his hand to indicate a high five. We clapped at either end of this insane girl. Her tongue expertly circling round the head of my cock as her lips slipped up and down with the rhythm of my friend.

Now in the porn films this lasts for hours but as we were young and quite frankly over excited within a couple of minutes he came along with her triggering my own ejaculation which she swallowed with relish.

After that we all got clothed again and she left. My best mate and I have never spoken about this though it has remained firmly in my mind. This however was just the beginning of a summer like no other.