One Time Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

The only downside was that Santana could no longer hold back the memories of another blonde, most of the images flashing through her head making her heart ache return with a vengeance. For a moment she felt like she couldn't breathe and she almost stopped, but to hell with that. She was Santana Lopez, super girl banger extraordinaire. And perhaps more importantly for right now a total butt buster. She was no blundering virgin and she refused to let a bunch of old memories ruin what Santana was positive was going to be one of her best memories ever.

So Santana forced herself to concentrate on the only thing which should be important to her in that moment, namely fucking Quinn's ass. Which was easier said than done, but eventually Santana became so overwhelmed with lust that her mind melted away just like Quinn's had, the two women becoming mindless animals lost to their anal fucking.

The last coherent thought Santana had was that she wanted to make sure Quinn remembered this. That for the next week the mighty Quinn Fabray would be walking funny, would desperately avoid sitting down whenever possible and when she did she wouldn't be able to stop herself from thinking about her. Quinn would never be able to sit down again without thinking about her.

It seemed highly possible given how passionately the two girls ended up working together to make the ass pounding as brutally long and hard as possible until finally many, many orgasms later the two former Cheerios collapsed down onto the bed sheets in a sweaty heap, both so exhausted that they couldn't move a muscle. Briefly they gasped for breath, then exhaustion took over and both girls slowly slipped into unconsciousness, Santana's strap-on still fully embedded in Quinn's ass.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers