One, Two, Three...Switch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBeagle
MrBeagle
12 Followers

"Groan again and you'll get more...now shut up and take it like the whore you are." Mistress was straining as She pushed more into me.

Suddenly i felt Her body envelop mine, Her hot breasts poking holes in my back, Her lower body rocking in and out of me in a lewd, fucking motion that i had done on many occasions. She drew almost out of me several times, thrusting back into me with a vengeance as if to take out all the frustrations on my ass. The pain had subsided and i thrust back into Her as She worked Her cock deeper and deeper into me. As i thrust up to meet Her, it felt like She was pushing into the middle of my stomach.

In spite of being in this humiliating situation, being royally fucked by a beautiful woman, my cock was hard as a steel bar. The friction against the bed was almost too much to bear and the strap on rubbing against my prostate was driving me crazy with pleasure. Her breath came in shallower and shallower gasps, then She thrust into me deeper than ever before as Her body stiffened and then spasmed uncontrollably.

My response to the final thrusting was to cum all over the Sheets, which i knew was going to bring me grief later.

"God, what a powerful experience, being in total control and fucking you" my Mistress intoned. "I haven't had a rough and ready orgasm like that in a long time."

She noticed that the blindfold had slipped and that i could see Her...but did nothing to re-secure it.

"Want to see what I fucked our ass with?" as i nodded slowly, trying to regain my breath and sanity.

Mistress Tianna slowly undid the straps and i saw another cock, about the same size slip out of Her. A double ender, complete with clit bumps, was what She used to take me. We looked at each other and She broke into a big grin.

"Now that you've been properly fucked, I presume that you'd like to be let up?"

"Y...yes mistress," i stammered. "P...P...Please release me and let me up."

Once the cuffs were off and i had a chance to rub some circulation back into my wrists and ankles, i had to move off the bed. i suspected that i would be in trouble and i was right.

"What the fuck is this on the bed?" Mistress Tianna screamed at me.

"i couldn't help it...when you fucked me, i came."

"That won't do...I didn't give you permission to cum...and you are going to pay. Get over here and lick it up....NOW"

Suffice to say, i did as i was instructed, and was surprised that the taste wasn't all that bad. After cleaning off the bed, Mistress pulled me by one ear and thrust me down to my knees in the middle of the floor.

"Since you are so good at cleaning things up, you can clean this up too." With that, She thrust Her pussy at my face and pulled my head into Her, almost smothering me. "Don't stop till I've cum again and then you can lick my whole body clean from our evening."

I nodded meekly as my tongue started to lave the nether lips, but inside i secretly smiled. Mistress told me earlier that the submissive is really in control of the play...and now i believe Her.

Can't wait till my next lesson...and Mistress said there will be a third for training. Hmmmm.

MrBeagle
MrBeagle
12 Followers
12