One Week Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be going to my company's law firm tonight. You have a mark. I want you to meet her. She needs to be attracted to you."

"Attracted to me?" I asked. I hadn't expected this and suddenly felt nervous.

"You're stunning love," replied Louise, turning to face me with those green eyes of hers that were oddly speckled with brown. She held my gaze to emphasise the point. "That won't be too difficult."

"And Angela?" I asked. "Does she know?" Louise, still holding my gaze, nodded.

"She knows enough to help me, but not too much that she may be in trouble for her actions. Same principle applies to everyone here. Should anything go wrong, she will not be complicit. Everyone here is safe."

"Except for you," I whispered softly, taking her hands in mine. They were soft and warm, yet gripped mine firmly in return.

"Except for me," she replied. So quietly I could barely hear it. She chewed her lower lip, and I found the unconscious action so very appealing.

"You saved my life," I told her, my voice hoarse with conviction. "I have a reason to live and you gave me that. You saw what was in me and saved me. I'm in the tightest of corsets, a wig that itches now and then and my Achilles hurts almost as bad as the blisters on my toes, but I'm happier than I've ever been. Everyone here has been saved by you. Whatever you want of me, it's yours. Given freely and with no consideration of consequence."

As I spoke, tears gently streaked down her cheeks, diamante trickles of emotion as her tension and stress bubbled through. I drew her close and hugged her tightly, wondering at what horrible act had driven such a soul as hers to whatever events she had set in motion.

Chapter 15.

After my meeting with Louise, I walked through the eerily quiet set. Louise had explained that the crew had gone to set up the venue with hidden cameras and would not be needed after that. I wouldn't be seeing any of them again and missed the bustling activity and easy laughter and banter of the set.

They'd made me feel so at ease becoming Nicola and I felt that I owed them something for my transition being so quick. Without their acceptance, I'd never have had the confidence to leave the studio dressed as I was.

As I entered the dressing room, Angela was holding up two lovely ball gowns, a confused look furrowing her brow and making her even more attractive.

"What did she say?" she asked excitedly as she saw me. "No, don't tell me! Which one?" She thrust the two gowns in my direction and I grinned at her infectious enthusiasm.

"Which do you like best?" I asked, admiring them both. One was a deep purple gown, strapless and fitted with a light flare once it passed the hips. The other was a bright red gown that had a plunging neck line and a flirtatious slit up the side. It was made of the lightest silk and would float around the legs as you walked. Angela looked at them both before shrugging.

"I like them both." She held the red one toward me as if seeing how I would look in it. "Nope. I'll wear this one. You haven't got breasts yet so wouldn't work. Here, take this." As I pondered the meaning of the word "yet", she handed me the purple one and I took it from her, surprised at its weight.

It was made of satin and lined as well so that when I walked, my legs would constantly be rubbing the smoothest material. The zip was at the back and the front had a satin style bow that hung between the breasts. It looked amazing, but I worried at my lack of bust affecting this one.

"No need to worry about that," answered Angela when I raised the issue. "The dress will cover your breasts, which we'll glue on and we'll use some tape to give the effect of a cleavage. Like this."

Suddenly all professional and business like, she helped me undress and then took some medical tape, making me squeeze my own pecs as close together as possible. Though I had very little fat, skinny as I was, Angela was able to tape the skin closer together to give a faint hint of a bust that was attenuated by the silicone breasts that she glued to my chest, over the tape and, cheekily, over some nipple clamps that she insisted I wore.

"It'll feel awesome every time you move," she said, as she screwed the small clamps tighter, but not so tight as to become painful over the course of the evening. Just enough to titillate if someone brushed passed them. I had the feeling that Angela would be doing that often.

As my breasts dried, Angela helped me with my make-up, giving me a classy evening look and accentuating my cheeks and applying matching lipstick and eye shadow to the dress and my nails that she quickly varnished. She also added some tint to the cleavage to further emphasise it.

Once I was done, Angela wrapped a satin under-bust corset round my waist, which helped to push my breast forms up and give me the perfect hour glass figure. As it tightened my waist to a waspish slither, I marvelled at how natural it was starting to feel. When I wasn't wearing a corset, I felt somewhat naked.

Angela then helped me into my ball gown and I shivered with joy as I stepped into it and pulled the dress up over my breasts, allowing Angela to zip me tightly in. Shoulders bare and with a hint of cleavage leading down to my breasts I couldn't feel more feminine and alluring.

Angela slipped a large diamond necklace round my neck and gave me a platinum watch crusted with diamonds and a matching bracelet for the other arm. Earlier that day, we'd had my ears pierced and had splashed out on the most expensive pair in the shop, long earrings that dangled and bumped against my neck every time I moved my head. The feeling was sheer joy, attenuated by the perfume Angela sprayed on my neck.

Angela smiled as she caught me staring at myself in the mirror, long blonde hair draped stylishly over one shoulder.

"Simply stunning," she said as she handed me a purple pair of strappy shoes with a five inch heel. Leaning on her shoulder, I slipped into them, lifting one leg at a time and pushing the hem of my dress back as I put them on as naturally as if I'd been doing it my whole life. As I stood in my heels, the hem of the dress reached the floor and my pointed shoes poked out as I walked.

Whilst I'd been admiring myself in the mirror, she had slipped into her own elegant dress and the satin whirled around her legs as she moved. She looked exquisite.

We both did and I skipped happily to the waiting taxi, eager to begin my first ever party. I knew there was work to do, but couldn't wait to get started. I had no misgivings about Louise's schemes, blind as I was to the ordeal I led myself willingly to.

Chapter 16

The party was awash with satins, silks and all manner of expensive material. We'd been driven to a country manor and the gardens were filled with flowers from all over the world, artfully placed and well tendered. A large gravel drive overlooked a stunning vista of the English country side and the sun even deigned to show its presence as it drifted lazily towards the horizon.

As we arrived, Louise came to greet us, overwhelmingly beautiful in a ball gown of the deepest maroon, elegantly cut to show her bust, with large satin laces at the back that tied her into it and formed part of the design of the long hemline that stretched behind her as she walked.

She greeted us as if we were strangers, holding out her hand and leaning in for a kiss on each cheek.

"Good evening," she said in that husky voice of hers, her green and brown eyes looking like deep pools of sex in the setting sun. "Welcome to our annual ball, I'm Louise, senior partner in the British branch. Anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask."

She swept a delicate arm over the gardens where hundreds of party goers were milling lazily around, not wanting to step indoors to the formal ball until the sun had truly left.

"There are several people you may be interested to see. Over there," she pointed to a tall woman dressed in a velvet figure hugging dress that showed her ample curves. Her thick lips seemed perpetually pouting and she had a coolness to her that made me suddenly nervous. "Is Emma, another senior partner," finished Louise. She raised her hand in greeting at another new comer and rushed to greet her.

Once she was gone, Angela turned to me and winked. We'd found our mark. Walking in high heels on gravel proved more difficult than it would seem, but I eventually found my rhythm, lifting the hem of my dress in both hands to stop it scratching on the gravel. The feel of the long satin dress as it swayed over my smooth legs was electric and I felt my cock stiffen in its pouch, jailed in a prison of silk. As we stepped onto the grass, my pointed heels sunk slightly into the soil and I chuckled at the tribulations women endured.

I wouldn't change it for the world.

As we approached Emma, holding court with several older men, Angela put an arm around my waist, guiding me forward, yet providing comfort. As we drew near, Emma saw us and I realised that her cool demeanour stretched to her eyes. They were cold and hard, yet as she saw me, her pupils dilated, her lips widened slightly and she caught her breath.

Lust. You can't hide it.

Ignoring the gaggle of men around her, she stepped through them and met us halfway across the large garden, next to a trickling water feature that showed cupid firing his bow. Louise had told us there was a hidden camera and mike there so we drifted towards it to allow for the perfect shot.

How apt, I thought as she approached. She was beautiful and had grace and poise, but it was of the cold, detached kind. The kind that made men lust after her, thinking they would be the one to crack the cold veneer. Unfortunately, it wasn't a veneer. And she didn't like men. Not that kind anyway.

She raised a velvet gloved hand in greeting and I took it, allowing her to raise it to her lips and kiss it.

"You must be the new girl?" she asked, her voice matching her appearance.

"She is," replied Angela, speaking before I could reply. "Greetings Miss Evans. You may remember me as an intern here." Emma glanced at Angela, appraising her again. A cruel smile curled her lips.

"I do. Went into porn didn't you? Seems you have a new venture, and I must say, I'm most impressed. Where did you pick this one up?"

"Floating in the ether," I said finding my voice. Emma took a slight step back and seemed to reassess her opinion of me.

"Feisty!" she cried. "I Like it." Her eyes narrowed calculatingly. I suddenly felt nervous. She tapped her chin with a finger and turned to Angela.

"I'll take her. At the agreed price and time. She will be delivered to me as per instructions. Any messing about, any attempt to weasel more money or blackmail from me and I will crush you like a wasp."

The ferocity of her words made me step back, but Angela held firm.

"Damage my product and there'll be my own special brand of hell to pay," she hissed, anger spotting her cheeks. Emma chuckled and made to leave.

"Collateral damage love. These things happen."

As she stalked off to mingle and play social butterfly, Angela stood rooted to the spot, hands clenched in fists of rage. I lay a placating hand on her shoulder and drew her to me. She softened in my grip and took a deep breath.

"I really hate that woman," she whispered. "Made my life a misery. One reason why it was easy to leave the bar. Come on, let's get a drink."

Wondering what "collateral damage" might mean and not wanting to know, I led Angela into the manor. Its huge, castle evoking design stretched to the interior with wooden floors, green carpets and statues of armour dotted along a long hallway that led us to the ball room, opulently dressed with the same flowers and plants that graced the gardens.

A huge dance floor dominated the room with tables of food and champagne hugging the sides. Angela, swaying in rhythm to the music, led me to the floor and on to a staircase that led upwards and upwards, soon leaving the party behind. I had to lift my dress once again to follow her, but knew the effort would be worth it as she led me deeper into the house and into a bedroom that held a large wooden bed with drapes hanging from it. Large paintings decorated the walls and one side of the room had large windows that overlooked the stunning view outside.

As I entered, Angela turned and kissed me deeply, pulling me into her embrace which I willingly returned, kissing her deeply, our hands searching each other with lust. Angela dropped to her knees and looked up, grinning.

Winking, she lifted my dress and shuffled underneath it, letting it drop down over her. I felt her pulling my kickers down, my hard cock released at last.

I felt her toying and teasing my cock and had to reach a hand out to steady myself in my heels as tremors of electricity shot through my body, the nipple clamps seeming to tighten as I thrust my chest out in passion.

Hearing another chuckle escape from underneath my dress as I gave a deep groan of lust, Angela wrapped her lips around my cock and started to suck, taking the whole length into her mouth with practised ease. She was one of the few women who'd been able to do that and I let out another moan, my knees suddenly feeling weak as she brought me to a swift climax, one hand steadying myself on the pillar of the bed, the other rubbing the satin dress over my breasts as my nipples were teased.

Angela sucked harder, one hand teasing my balls and playing with the entrance to my arse, the other grabbing onto my legs to keep me steady as I let out another cry and ejaculated, streams of cum splashing down her throat as she drank it greedily with moans of her own pleasure.

Feeling weak, my knees gave way and I collapsed backwards, yanking my cock from her mouth and crumpling in a heap on the floor, the dress splashing over my face and hiding my laughter at such inelegance.

The hem of my dress was pulled from my face as Angela, on all fours crawled over me and gave a loving kiss, my cum mingling between us. She pulled back after a while, giving me a look that I knew to be love.

"First fall in heels," she said. "Pretty sure I can make you do that again." I nodded in agreement.

"Happy for you to try," I replied. As Angela helped me to my feet, she dusted me down and smoothed my dress, adjusting the top to make sure my breasts were covered. Taking my hand, she led me downstairs to spend the evening dancing away.

I'd fallen in love. I had never felt it before, drifting through life in a daydream as I had. I felt alive. Every sense tingling with ecstatic joy.

What made it better, I reflected as we caught a cab home, was that I knew Angela felt the same.

Chapter 17

The gentle breeze tugged playfully at my silk shawl as I watched a couple stroll casually along the street below. The taxi took us a seeming age to get home, both of us anticipating some fun when we arrived at Angela's flat.

She'd asked me to fetch the wine and departed to the bedroom as I moved to the kitchen and opened a new bottle of red. As I poured it, moving to the balcony to enjoy the feel of the cool air on my dress, I savoured the smell of the fine wine. It was only recently that I'd started to appreciate it and was glad that I had; necking pints of lager was hardly the pinnacle of feminine decorum.

I turned to the sound of heels on the wooden floor as Angela stepped into the living space. She had removed her dress and wore a suspender belt holding up silk stockings with five inch strappy sandals complementing the look. She bared her breasts and wore a black satin kimono that had slipped from her shoulders and nestled in the crook of her arms.

My breath caught in my throat. She was simply stunning as she stalked towards me, emphasising the movement of her hips and grinning as I noticed the strap on she wore. As she moved into my embrace, I just managed to put the glass of wine on the outside table before our lips locked in a slow and sensuous kiss. Her arms wound round my corseted body, sliding sexily along the smooth satin and working their way further down. I felt the hard strap on crushed between us and my own cock strained at its cage, wanting to match it.

With the smooth grace and firm touch I was learning to love, Angela turned me around and had me lean on the railings of the balcony so she could hitch my dress up and pull my knickers down. My cock swelled with blood and lust as it was freed and I instinctively pushed towards Angela, arching my back in pleasure as her hands stroked their way down my back, her lips kissing my exposed shoulders and neck.

Suddenly, I felt my cheeks being parted as the dildo was pushed into my arse. Angela kept kissing my back and neck and I shuddered with joy as she pushed gently but firmly into me, widening my legs and stance to accept the large rubber cock. Balancing easily in my heels, I pushed back forcing the cock deeper into me as Angela stood straighter and grabbed my dress to lift it higher so she could grab my waist and slowly start to push the dildo back and forth.

Matching her, I pushed back when she pushed in and soon we had a rhythm going. I'd kept my eyes closed the whole time she'd been kissing my back and opened them to see the couple on the street below walking on, completely unaware of what was happening. I grinned as Angela let out a moan of pleasure as her double sided strap on started to vibrate and stimulate her clit, causing the pair to pause as if they'd heard something before moving on.

Angela started thrusting hard as she neared climax and I gripped the railings as she climaxed, keeping steady balance on her feet as she pounded harder, her hands gripping my dress tightly. As she thrust deeper into me, my breasts moved in rhythm, causing the nipple clamps to make me groan with pleasure as I felt electric ripples run through my body to my anus as it clamped hard around the dildo.

As soon as she'd finished her orgasm, I felt the zip on my dress being undone and Angela swiftly removed her rubber cock, making me ache at its loss and pulled me to a standing position. The dress fell to my feet, leaving me in my corset and heels.

She pulled me to the deckchair and lay flat on her back, the large dildo sticking up, still vibrating and causing her to moan with pleasure, purring as a cat would. Stepping one leg over her, I bent down and started kissing her breasts, grasping their firmness with my hands and teasing her nipples. She purred louder and as I moved to kiss her neck, I lowered myself onto the dildo, almost climaxing as it slid easily in, deeper than before as I straddled her, my heels clacking on the floor keeping me balanced.

Within seconds, Angela had reached up, pushing me straight and forcing the dildo further in. Her hands kneaded my breasts, the clamps driving me to a lustful frenzy. One had grabbed my cock and started pumping and within seconds I was close to orgasm. With a final thrust up, arching her back, Angela brushed my g-spot with her strap on and I came, gobbets of cum showering her breasts and face.

As I came, Angela scooped some cum in her fingers and had me suck on them, the taste of my own cum bringing me to further orgasm, my body shuddering in the cool open air as I climaxed.

With chuckle and a grin, Angela bent me forward and kissed me passionately, my cum mixing in our mouths. As she did, I felt the vibrator kick in again.

"Again?" asked Angela, raising a perfectly groomed eyebrow in cheeky lust.

"Absolutely," I answered and started to manoeuvre up and down the dildo still inside me, forcing it in and out of my arse at a leisurely pace. "We've got all night."

Chapter 18

Louise paced the dressing room nervously, grasping her hands in frustration.

"We can't do this," she said, desperation catching her voice. She looked alluring in a maxi dress that hugged her figure, huge wedge heels complementing the look. She wore large bangles on her arm that tinkled as she wrung her hands. Her long hair was held up by her sunglasses and her make-up was applied with a feather touch, yet she had a casual beauty that would be breath taking whether she wore casual slacks or dolled up for a night on the town.