One Week of Slut Pt. 05: Thursday

Story Info
Indoor Dogging with 6 different guys.
13.4k words
4.69
91.7k
53

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,445 Followers

THURSDAY MORNING

Over the last few days, I had already gotten into something of a routine and as the alarm on my phone rang out at 6.30 a.m. again, my train of thought was simply shower, make up, skirt on, make breakfast and suck Nick's cock. Today though would be somewhat different.

I'd got as far as the shower part of my slut routine and like previous days, the lather and warmth on my skin was stirring my erotic senses nicely as I thought of those young guys, and Nick, all fucking me and helping themselves freely to my body. I thought of Ben and his arrogant, even harsh domination of me, and of Nick and Liam arse fucking me in front of my husband and the now familiar stirrings of my erotic senses begun again.

My body was starting to feel the strain of so much sex though. My pussy and arse were sore and needed all of my soapy ministrations as I used the shower to soothe and soak away my aches and pains. It was as I climbed out of the shower that my routine for the day fell apart. I almost jumped out of my skin as I was grabbed as I towelled myself dry. It was Nick and he forcefully pulled me into the centre of my bedroom, pressing me down onto my knees as my towel was pulled off me.

Before I could even collect my senses, Nick had unfurled his thick cock and presented it near my mouth. I was trained well by now and simply opened my mouth and slurped eagerly on his thick head feeling the delicious thick veiny pole against my tongue. I had barely begun however when I looked up to see three other guys in a circle around me, all sporting erect cocks.

I looked across to see one was Liam. The two behind me I guessed correctly were Ben and Owen. I had forgotten they were still here; they had all fell asleep drunk the night before after their night out and had clearly decided to stick around; I could hardly blame them when free and easy sex was on offer and I most certainly was on offer.

I'm not even sure how I got into the position as the guys were controlling me like a fuck toy but I quickly had Ben and Owen's cocks in each hand while I sucked Nick and Liam in turn. Nick took great delight in sliding his length over my face as I sucked his younger Brother;

"So its dogging today then?" said Ben behind me, to Nick.

"In a manner of speaking!" said Nick as he made me take his dick in my mouth.

I was already on heat and felt surrounded from all sides by thick slabs of cock all vying for the attention of my mouth and I was already looking forward to the plastering I was sure to get. The heat all over my body was enhanced by numerous hands all over me as my nipples were toyed with, my thighs and pussy stroked. I was required to wait though as the plans for my day became a little clearer;

"How do you mean in a manner of speaking?" said Liam, standing next to his Brother and gripping his cock as he fed it into my willing mouth almost casually.

"I've invented a new style of dogging!" said Nick, as he rubbed the head of his cock dismissively over my neck and shoulder as I revelled in this early morning cock degradation.

"New style of dogging, what you on about!?" said one of the guys behind me. I didn't know who it was but I knew at that point that I had hold of his thick cock in my hand.

As the frenzy of sloppy cocks around me continued, I was suddenly hauled to my feet by Nick and marched the small number of steps over to my bed and to my chest of drawers.

"Would you like to dogging Rosie?" Nick said, as his thick erect cock pointed suggestively at me.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Nick had urged me to do and looked around quickly to see the other three younger guys all sporting similar hard shafts, all holding them and looking at me. I felt completely light headed and confused; I wanted them all, right there and then;

"Yes...Nick, yes I'd love to go dogging...I guess..." I said, deciding for some reason not to call him 'Sir', it didn't seem like anything he was ever bothered about anyway. He smiled at my answer;

"Dogging with a difference today then!" said Nick. As he said it he pushed me onto my back and spread my legs wide open, "This dogging will all be done in this flat!" As he said these words, he forced his thick cock straight up inside me, taking me by surprise and causing me to cry out in pain and shock.

The bastard always seemed to keep me guessing. I was fully expecting him to tease me for a few minutes as he normally did but this time he speared his shaft deep inside me. I wasn't fully ready and he met resistance but the walls of my pussy seemed to melt away with the momentum of his throbbing prick.

The guys gathered around in a semi-circle over me as Nick buried his cock deep inside me and just held it there as I arched my back and almost clung to the covers of the bed which I grasped as I was speared open. With his cock deep inside me and held still, Nick told me and the others about the day ahead;

"Rosie here is going to be our dogging slut all day fellas. That means she's our cheap and easy slut for the duration. We'll call it off at midnight tonight by which time she'll hopefully have had all your cocks several which ways! The rules are simple for her; she does everything any of us tells her to do all day straight away, without pause or comment!" As he said this, Nick started to slowly pull/push his cock in and out of my now throbbing pussy.

I embarrassed myself by letting out a low murmur of excitement as he said what I was to do. My head was in a fog, it seemed like a dream come true for me, a scenario I had always wanted. I even began to think of what the time was and how long I would be their fuck toy for. It couldn't be much past 7am still; I had a full day of service ahead of me! My reverie was snapped away by Nick talking again as he slowly fucked me;

"Of course, with it being dogging, it's not just going to be just the four of us. A slut like this needs more cock than we've got. So I'm going to arrange for some surprises during the day!" I couldn't even begin to imagine what these might be at that point as I was forced to concentrate on what was happening right then.

I wasn't sure why Nick had called this 'dogging' as it obviously wasn't. It seemed like it was just going to be me being a fuck slut for the guys like yesterday but this was after all what I was here for so I was determined to do whatever I was asked. It was probably as simple as the fact that the guys had unexpectedly stayed over from last night and Nick had seized an opportunity to use and abuse me in front of his Brother and friends, and act that definitely played to his male ego big time.

Always determined to blind side me it seemed, Nick pulled his cock out of me completely and stood between my legs. He grasped his cock and pulled me upright so my face was up close and personal with it. The thick head of his cock and the thick veiny shaft glistened with my pussy juice. I looked up at him and he grinned malevolently at me;

"Do you like the idea Rosie? All these guys and some more besides treating you like the cheap fuck toy you are?" As he said this, he reached between my legs and slid a finger inside my pussy, rubbing his rough thumb against my clit. I arched my back with pleasure as my lust fog descended over me and took me prisoner;

"Yes...yes please, make me your cheap fuck toy!" I said, as I grasped Nick's hand with mine as he finger fucked me. It felt delicious being toyed with like this in front of the three younger guys.

"Good girl. Tell all the guys here that you'll obey us all today. Anytime we want one of your slutty holes you'll drop what you're doing and assume the position!?" Nick continued as he picked up the pace and my pussy squelched in time with his fingers inside me and on my clit;

"Agggnnnggg! Yes, I'll do whatever you tell me...boys...use me wherever and whenever you want. I want to please your lovely...cocks...all day...oooohhhh...! I'm a dirty slut, I'll suck all your dicks...fuck them...anything..."

I didn't know what I was saying as Nick fingered me. My legs were turning to mulch on the bed and I was practically trying to eat his hand with my pussy to get it further inside me.

The scene amused the 'boys' greatly as they held their own cocks in their hands and laughed and grinned at their enjoyment of watching Nick so easily owning me and my own honest admission of my lust for them and this scenario. There was also clear lust in their eyes as they'd just heard a supposedly mature woman give herself up to them all so easily. Mental images of what would be happening today started to flit across my mind as Nick now had three fingers inside me.

To my embarrassment, I suddenly realised the position I was now in. I had slid off the bed and Nick was kneeling on the floor. He wasn't moving his hands into me any longer, I was essentially riding his fingers, allowing them to spear in and out of me as the juices from my pussy leaked over his hands.

I was embarrassed as all the other three guys had a completely open view of my cunt as Nick's fingers stretched it. I couldn't care less any more though. I screamed in pleasure as with one final buck of my knees, my pussy exploded and I cried out in joy. Nick had to hold me upright in my sitting position to prevent me falling onto the floor as my orgasm overtook me. I practically sobbed with pleasure into his chest.

Nick hauled me up to my feet shortly after, grinning from ear to ear at what he had done. I was very shaky on my feet;

"Better get yourself cleaned up Rosie girl. We want you clean and fresh to begin with. The lads have got something for you I think!" he leered. I took a swift glance around the room at the hard cocks that were always seemingly pointed at me and I thought of how busy I'd be. As I set off to the other corner of the room and the shower, Ben blocked my view;

"On your knees slut! I want my dick sucked now!" he leered. I quickly looked around to Nick but he just shrugged and grinned.

Realising today's rules were already in effect, there was nothing for me to do but to drop to my knees in front of him. Not that it was an unpleasant thought, my body and senses throbbed to the excitement of the situation. As I knelt in front of him, I reached for his cock and wrapped my hand around it, feeling the meaty throb immediately, conscious that all the others were still watching.

I looked deeply into Ben's eyes. He intrigued me. He may be only 19 but as I knew from yesterday, there was a frightening dominance in his manner and his voice that called to me. He had already had me do things I didn't think I had wanted to and as I circled my tongue around his cock for the first time that day, I wondered what else he'd have me doing.

I did have an overwhelming feeling of submission well up inside me. Whatever Ben had done to me yesterday and as I locked eyes with him, I revelled in the knowledge that he knew he could and would do anything he wanted to me that day. My first cock-suck of Ben was to be short-lived however. He'd just given himself enough time to grip my hair and thrust harshly into my mouth twice before he pulled out completely, leaving me blinking in surprise on my knees;

"No spunk yet slut, I want to wait a little first. I was just checking you knew the rules from now on and you really were our cheap dirty little cock-sucker. Now go and get that shower before we all pound yer!" As he said this, he held the head of his cock near my cheek and my nose and rubbed it into my skin gently, almost marking his territory.

I took a deep, over-excited breath and walked into the shower cubicle. I turned the shower head on full blast and poured gel all over me in a frenzied shower. Over the noise of the water, I heard the guys talking together and laughing. They were obviously deciding what to do with me and when.

As I walked out I realised the debate concerned what I should be wearing as the 'flat slut'. Nick again assumed the role of master of ceremonies;

"Here put these on," he said, tossing me a new pair of black stockings still in their packet, "Not the most original but we are guys and we're obsessed by them!" he joked.

I caught the stockings and sat on the chair next to the bed, at this point completely naked. Even though I was actually putting clothes on, I blanched in embarrassment as two of the guys 'high-fived' and called out lewdly as I drew the stockings over my legs. Despite my embarrassment, I did act up the scene as much as I dared, by lifting my legs vertically in turn as I put the stockings on.

Despite (or maybe actually because of) the knowledge that lifting my legs like this gave them an easy view of my pussy, I also was determined to demonstrate a strange sort of assurance I had now developed in these scenarios. I wanted the guys to see me being a full participant in this. Of course, I was the submissive slut, there to do what I was ordered but I was determined somehow to prove to them I wanted this just as much, maybe even more than they did.

Besides which, I had always been proud of my legs and I do enjoy wearing stockings. I must admit, as predictable as the choice was, I already felt twice the slut with them on. So much so in fact that I kept my legs 'casually' wide apart as I sat on the chair and enjoyed the sight of all of the guys staring at my glistening pussy between my stockinged legs. As I sat I proceeded to listen, almost in amusement as the guys now openly discussed how they would dress me;

"I think she should be like yesterday, I wanna bang the arse off her in that nurse outfit again!"

"No, we've done that, why not just as she is, who needs clothes!?"

"Nah, I love a bit of dress up on a bird. I want her wearing stuff while she takes my cock!"

The last view won out and Nick as the self-styled 'dogging leader' picked out one of the shortest skirts I owned, a navy blue skirt that was three inches above my knee. With this, a slightly unusual choice; one of my cream-coloured blouses that Paul at home liked to call the 'straight-jacket' as the material had two 'straps' that fastened in a bow at the front. Of course, this top is supposed to worn over something else, at very least a bra but I was given nothing.

The guys watched intently as I zipped up my skirt and put on the blouse. The ensemble was finished off by a pair of black heels. As I finished, he moved me into the centre of the room and made me twirl. My stocking tops were fully on view but apart from that (and the fact that on close inspection you could see my nipples through the fabric of the top), I looked like I was dressed for the office. I had in fact worn both of these garments to the office many times, just never without underwear and never whilst wearing stockings. Give me a white bra and a pair of tights and I could have spent a perfectly respectable day in the office happily wearing them.

"Turn around and bend over Rosie girl!" Nick said, not waiting for me to comply but practically shoving me into the chair, my arse facing the guys, my knees on the chair.

"What we have with this outfit is the classic office lady on the outside..." said Nick, revelling in the spotlight again, "With the dirty cock-sucking slut underneath!" As he said this, he yanked my short skirt up over my hips to cheers from the guys. My face was red, my arse was fully exposed to them. I was yanked unceremoniously up however and made to face the guys. Nick leaned in, undid the tie on my top and the guys all cheered again as the top melted away down my arms as my tits bounced easily into view.

"Fuckin' perfect!" said Liam, "But my cock is aching, I need to take this slut now!" he said, his face and speech full of aroused testosterone. Nick smiled and made a symbolic point of stepping aside as if to say, "All yours boys!" The three younger guys moved in eagerly like a pack of hungry wolves. My heart raced in anticipation. This was something I absolutely loved. Even the brief experience of yesterday made me realise I wanted this so much. So much so, that I lost control of myself and wanted to demonstrate my eagerness;

"Oh fuck, let me suck your dick. I need you in my mouth!" I said, as I knelt on the floor and without any prompting, sank Liam's full length into my mouth. I was as eager to please as I'd ever been in that moment. I wrapped my hand tightly around the base of his shaft and opened my mouth, then my throat as widely as I could. I hummed contentedly as I felt his thick cock spear its way down my throat, my eyes tearing up immediately. Liam grabbed the back of my head and gripped his cock, drawing it in and out my mouth.

It was these moments that made it all so delicious for me; the moments I could be the obliging and willing whore. I just loved what seemed at times to be the empowering feeling of sucking a guy's cock and looking up into his eyes to see something approaching concentrated gratitude as I willingly pleasured him.

As this started, Owen, or maybe it was Ben, dropped to his knees behind me. He yanked my skirt back up over my hips and without any pretence at ceremony, spread my pussy lips open with the head of his cock and shafted it roughly inside me. I groaned inwardly with Liam's cock playing havoc with my mouth. The guys each fucked their lengths into me from either side as I almost lost consciousness at the sheer eroticism of it all.

This was enhanced as I looked to my left and saw Nick's rock hard cock in front of me. At first I thought he wanted me to jerk him off but I looked up vertically and saw that he was filming us. I almost came there and then at the realisation of how exposed I was, a real life porn actress for the day.

I had thought the guys being so young would have little control but I was gladly wrong. Liam withdrew his cock from me and stepped aside and Owen now loomed into my view. As I was about to swallow his prick, Ben (as I know knew him to be) continued to fuck me. He withdrew his cock sharply from out of me and stood me up on my feet, only to push me down again into Owen's cock.

Now stood up and bent over, Liam pulled my skirt back up again and just as I had allowed Owen's cock to fill my mouth, Ben slammed into my pussy again, this time gripping the back of my neck with both his hands as he stood up straight and shafted me hard, pinning me down in place for his cock. He fucked me so hard that the sound of his stomach against my bum filled the room. Owen pressed the top of my head down onto his prick as my mouth was fucked hard too.

I was in heaven but my only slight frustration was rhythm. Just as I was feeling like I was going to explode, both cocks left me and I was pulled into another position. Owen was replaced by Nick and I had the pleasure once more of Nick's thick cock finding its way to the back of my throat as I cupped and squeezed his balls. As he did this, Liam lifted my left leg off the ground and up against his chest and made me cry out as he drove his full length balls-deep inside me with my pussy so exposed.

The two Brother's high-fived above me as they each filled me full of cock. I was barely conscious by now it felt but I did notice the camera was being passed around. I think Ben had it now as the action focussed on my taking it from both ends again.

"Jeez, give it to the fuckin' slut!" said Owen, seemingly impressed by how hard I was being fucked.

Without really knowing what was going on, I was suddenly being carried into the main living room. I was sat on the arm of a couch and then pushed back on to it. My skirt around my waist yet again, my legs were splayed open and all the guys surrounded me;

"Are you enjoying the fucking slut?" said Liam as I looked up to see him aiming his cock at my wet slit. I groaned in excitement as all four guys were in front of me and could see my legs completely exposed, my stretched pussy waiting invitingly for them.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,445 Followers