One Week of Slut Pt. 05: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Skirt up, tits out and assume the position!" Nick said, pointing to the floor. I wasn't sure what position exactly but figured probably on my knees. I pulled my blouse open for about the hundredth time that day, knelt on the floor and hitched my skirt up. The guys moved in for the kill;

"Maybe this time she needs to be FULL of cock?" Nick queried, looking at the other guys, holding his own with intent. Seemingly getting nods of approval, I was hauled to my feet again. Nick sat on the floor, leaning against the chair;

"This is going up your arse Rosie girl! You're getting a cock in each hole!" he said as he spun me around to face the others.

My skirt and blouse were whipped off me so that as I squatted over Nick's cock, I was dressed only in my stockings again. Nick had smeared lube onto his cock and into my arse before I lowered myself onto him. He gripped me from below, my arms either side of him and forced my arse cheeks open wide. I cried out in pain as I felt myself being arse skewered onto his thick cock, wishing one of the less well-endowed guys could have had my arse instead.

It seemed to happen in slow motion as I was lowered and skewered onto Nick's thick pipe. Finally I was able to rest my bum cheeks on his crotch as he filled my arse with too many inches of cock. Liam slid between our legs and carefully aimed his own prick inside my pussy. I had never done this before and I thought I might pass out as both guys started to pull their cocks in and out of me. It felt like I had one giant cock ravaging me inside and I could feel both cocks almost touch each other inside somewhere deep inside me as Liam squatted over me and Nick lifted my arse rhythmically up and down his pole.

The other two guys stood either side of me. Owen stood to the left and knelt on the arm of the chair so his cock ended up obligingly inches from my mouth. I leant forward a little to suck it and Owen needed no further encouragement as he started to push his cock in and out my mouth, sometimes pushing the head of his cock into my cheeks making them bulge obscenely.

Despite such ravishment I did still have time to wonder what Ben was going to do. In typical non-conventional style, he decided to stand up on the sofa behind me and from there, planted the full weight of his ball sack over my eyes and nose, occasionally offering me his cock which I alternated attending to with Owen's.

I was kept in this position for a few minutes before Liam and Owen alternated and then latterly, Ben slammed my cunt;

"Come on guys, let's blast her from all sides!" Said Nick from beneath me. He hadn't moved position. The bastard's cock was still buried deep in my arse. Almost predicting the time of no return, it was Ben first. Thrusting inside my pussy, he let out a sharp growl and slammed his cock inside me one final time as his cock spurted whatever come was left in his balls. He finished and moved away only to be replaced by Owen and then Liam who all did the same thing, fucking me hard before filling me full of their young seed.

My pussy was leaking come everywhere, some onto Nick below. He too groaned and held me in place for a while before pulling his cock out and letting me fall onto him. He just had enough room to toss himself off over me and as he did so, a strong jet of come landed on my stomach and over my pussy. Nick collapsed prone beneath me spent and only the feeling of my leaking pussy motivated him to slide himself out, leaving me on the floor, legs spread-eagled, my pussy raw and used, my whole body covered in sweat and come.

Nick grabbed the camera and pointed it right between my legs. Pointing at me he directed me, "Open your legs, show everyone all the spunk you've collected!" I did as asked and felt the come of four guys sloshing inside me and over me before slumping back onto my haunches exhausted. I wasn't allowed to rest for too long. Nick made me rub my clit frantically in front of the guys forcing myself into a messy and humiliating come as my juices poured out of me and mingled with the torrent of semen as the guys looked on amused.

There was nothing particularly eventful (thankfully) for the rest of the evening as the guys trooped out together, exhausted all and helping themselves to a quick fondle of my boobs or a quick grope as they left to go out. I sat on the chair with a mug of tea for an age relaxing and trying to make sense of such an intense day. Nick had other ideas though;

"Nearly bed time Rosie girl. No call to Paul tonight, I told him you were going to be busy all night!" Nick explained to me. To be honest I was quite happy with that as I was very tired and needed sleep. So much had happened today that I didn't want to have to go through it all;

"I have sent a little video though that should keep him in the picture!" said Nick with that devilish smile of his. I blanched at the thought of what could be on the video but I hadn't the energy to worry about it just then. I was ready for bed.

"There is one more thing though," said Nick exasperatingly, "We need to arrange tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I said, not following him just then, my head a mashed whirl of exhaustion and weariness.

"Yes tomorrow, your task. The cards? Keep up!" said Nick impatiently.

"Oh the cards." I said with a little weary exasperation, "What am I doing tomorrow?"

"Only one card left. Tomorrow Rosie, you're going to be...the office temp...!" he said, with a fake style drum roll of his knuckles on the table.

"O-K," I said, shrugging to indicate I needed a little more detail.

"Get your coat, we're going out!" was all that he offered.

"Out? Nick, you can't be serious. I'm exhausted!" I said, almost pleading with him.

"It's OK, we're only going to the flat around the block. Emily lives there." He offered.

"Emily? Who the fuck's Emily?" I said, impatience growing on me all the time. I just wanted my bed.

"She's my office PA. And for tomorrow, your boss!" he said, a glint in his eye again.

With weary frustration, I put on my coat as did Nick, and we went to see Emily. Mercifully, it was indeed only two minutes from Nick's in the same block. As we arrived he rang the bell lightly. The door opened a few seconds later and there was Emily.

Emily was young, I reckoned about 25. She had long blonde hair parted in the left centre of her head. She was beautiful, a gorgeously fresh complexion and piercing cold blue eyes. She had a dainty angelic face, a button nose and a slightly pointed chin. She was dressed in what looked to me from the dim light to be a silk kimono but was probably pyjamas. As she surveyed us, she leant on the wall of her hall and folded her arms;

"So, this is the new girl then?" she said with some distaste.

"That's right Em, she'll be spending tomorrow with you. Show her the ropes." Nick said grinning.

"And she knows what she's supposed to be doing does she?" Emily said looking at me with scorn and then back to Nick.

"Not just yet; not exactly anyway. I'm going to tell her now!" he replied.

Emily rolled her eyes with impatience, "I can't believe anyone would want to do this!" she said, glaring fully at me. I looked back in surprise not yet knowing what it was I 'wanted' to do exactly.

"Rosie, you're spending the day with Emily here but I don't want you to be any old temp. Oh no. I want you to assist my sales guys with some motivational techniques!" Nick said. I Iooked at him puzzled and looked back at Emily. She was impatient and took the lead;

"He means you have to fuck all the guys at the office dur!" she said, practically spitting the words in my face, "He's told me all about you. Such a tramp! That video! Jeez. Have you no self-respect?" she roared at me, "I've only agreed to let this happen for the money, what's your excuse!"

"Steady girls! Steady! I've told you Em, Rosie here is a slut and she's trying out new experiences. I thought she could help out with sales is all!" Nick teased.

"Help out. I bet she will. The guys are going to love her!" she said in distaste.

"You've told them then?" asked Nick.

"Yes. I've told them. They would have thought you was lying without that video clip! I'm still not even sure this is for real!" she said, shrugging.

"OK. I'll prove it," said Nick, "Rosie open your coat and undo your top. I did as I was asked, thoroughly confused by what was going on. Emily looked in further disgust as I stood there in front of her with my tits hanging out in the cold night air.

"And on your knees for me!" Nick said. Even before I reached the floor, Nick had his cock out and within a second or two, I had my hand wrapped around it and was sucking it yet again. I couldn't resist looking up at Emily who looked aghast; disgust written on her face as she watched me suck her bosses cock in front of her;

"Not sure where you found such a tramp from!" she said to Nick, trying not to look anymore.

"Don't worry about that. You can see how obedient she is. She's all yours tomorrow. I'll make her do everything you say all day." Nick said, pushing his cock lightly into my mouth.

"I've lost count of the amount of times she's had my cock in her mouth and as you know, she's fucked my kid Brother and his mates all day," Nick said helpfully.

"Well she can expect no mercy from me. I'm a woman with a little self-respect not a cock-sucking tramp. Enough already, see you tomorrow!" she said, waving us away in disgust and closing the door. Nick pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled his back in his pants, pulling me up;

"Thank God she'd had enough. I don't think I've got any more spunk for you tonight, girl!"

With that we set off back to the flat. I did nothing but wash and brush my teeth and slide into bed. I only had a minute or two of thinking and wondering about what the plans were for tomorrow and Emily. Probably unbeknown to both her and Nick, the feeling of seeing her distaste as she watched me suck Nick was thoroughly intoxicating to me and I sincerely hoped I would feel that again tomorrow. I was not to be disappointed.