All Comments on 'One Week With Uncle Steve'

by Quantuman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Would have been a great story but...

The derogatory gay slurs and Mr. Penis sounding like Mr. T was a huge turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
maybe

Uncle Steve should let Jim move in with him when Jim goes off to college. They could continue this wonderful, new relationship.

BarbaraBarbaraalmost 13 years ago
Joyful experiences of virginal Anal sex, unsurpassed by regular masturbation! Voted 5.

Masterfully handled teenage seductions into the 'Gay' lifestyle are rare indeed. This brief submission was a confidence winner for the writer, in every sense?

Teenage body-confidence of this writer should be born out of a caring & gentle practical experience, in order to captivate high-voting readership.

Beautifully written & uninhibited submission, extolling the benefits of one incestuous family homosexual experience, hopefully affecting Jim's future adolescent peer relationships in some educative & constructive ways? It was obvious; Jim experimented with many anal penetrations prior to surrendering to Steve's advise, savouring the sensations of being anally invaded by a warm fleshy penis, rather than self-inserting an impersonal plastic dildo.

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 13 years ago
Nice twist!

You find a fresh angle on this encounter. I think the Mr. Penis character is great - and the way the two men in the story recognize his independence and knowing character is quite brilliant. Extremely well written, and extremely hot. Thanks for giving me lots of pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Whoa!! Keep Up The Awesome Work!!

That was totally hot!!! I loved every single part of it :) Hope it continues...so many awesome things could happen between jimbo and his uncle!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot...!

All I can say is WOW...! That was only on the first day. The rest of the week???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Every boy needs an Uncle Steve

..so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great,

JUST GLAD MY FIRST WAS NOT 12" but I did manage one that size but after numerous smaller ones and a regular 9"er.

Loved the story and I love big cocks (or any cocks) and the joy of feeling them erupt inside me. Tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE HELP

COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME SOMEONE TO HAVE SEX WITH LIKE THAT... SOMEONE WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU IN.... SHOULD I SAY WITH FASHION, LOVE AND CARE..... I'M KIND A LEFT ALONE AND FORGOTTEN BY SOMEONE I LOVED AND I THOUGHT LOVED ME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
felt soo good

my first time was great i was much younger but i remember it so well thats why i still like being a bottom it feels so good one the head plops in and when the cums goes in i love kising with a man betterr then with a woman when i see a mans cock getting hard i want to suck it even now as i put my comments here i get hard i even enjoyed it once with 2 men and would love that again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I remember my first time it sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mirror image

When my older friend took anal cherry, I remember crying with pain, but after he drove all 9 inches in, I begged him, "Please, fuck me!" He loaded my ass up with so much cum it licked around to my thighs. That night he fucked me at least 4 more times. I cum just thinking of how he took my anal cherry.

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
He's now his pussy boi !

Oh man - what hot fucking - hope there is more because the boy now has to find out how awesome it is to fuck his uncle !!!!!!!!!!!

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago
Hot

Very hot story. I like the setting and the build up. Hoping for another chapter or two!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Wonderful read

Jim is not seduced by Uncle Steve, it's the boy's desire to take his uncle's cock in his mouth and up his arse. The porn he had watched made him crave for cock and he practises what he has learnt as if he was born to suck and get fucked. The uncle is, however, so sympathetic that he assists his nephew with lots of advice, which makes his first oral and anal sex an unparalleled pleasure. I wish every boy would make such careful experiences.

TeenTopTeenTopover 4 years ago
Lucky Jimmie

This is the best description of anal sex in the cowboy position I have ever read. It's so arousing to imagine young Jimmie hopping on and riding on his uncle's fuck pole. His hungry asshole couldn't wait to receive it. All boys want to get fucked in their arses. And it's better to have the cock of an experienced man inside.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Great

Being fucked by any cock is fantastic; being totally fucked by a long fat cock is truly mindblowing. Who needs drugs when a nice phallus in the right hands and used properly will achieve the maximum endorphin overload. This story allowed my imagination to produce a significant dose of those endorphins and a cataclismic orgasm. Well done

skinnyboy267skinnyboy267over 3 years ago
this was a fantastic read

This was a fantastic read for me. The way the leadup was written is amazing.

AlborundAlborundalmost 3 years ago

This read was awesome, I edged for a few hours reading it! The ending was abrupt. You both came, but we didn’t get experience it! I saw an earlier review that was shaming.. Mr Penis was a great plot line on how you separated yourself from your sexual self, and while you lived together, it wasn’t until you truly explored your sexuality that Mr Penis and you merged into you, Jimbo!

I applaud that you were able to establish this in a readable, and somewhat romcom way, it was good reading!

Would LOVE to know how the rest of the week went, how things were different once mom came home, and did she find a man, and you bowed out and rented at Uncle Steve’s?

This is a story To Be Continued!

You have talent brother, make some coin on it man!

I’d pay to read your stories! I doubt I’m the only one, most might stay silent to hopefully get free content! 😉😂

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“Mr. Penis” repeated ad nauseam was a serious turn-off .. so stupid and pointless… it made me unable to enjoy this.. I gave up after page 2 1/2

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh my, that was one very hot read! I find myself craving a very large cock to ride…where is Uncle Steve?

rmac1rmac17 months ago

Love the gentleness of Uncle Steve with his new love, his own nephew. Both men are so fortunate to have the openness and awareness to seek pleasure from one another. I wish I had an uncle Steve especially with a cock like his here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous