One Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the click of Brooke's camera beside us but was too high on arousal to care. I'd seen women squirt in blue movies and had masturbated to the images afterwards. To experience the effect was like a wet dream come true...

I opened my mouth and almost choked as the next burst violently released itself. Then another. God, how much did she have?

Her sharp manicured nails dug into my scalp as I frantically swallowed and then twisted my head in an attempt to catch it all. Yet even in this moment of absolute sexual bliss, one thing was very clear to me.

My life was never going to be the same again.

EPILOGUE

I had walked back and forward along the seafront for over an hour. My phone had rung several times but I hadn't answered. It would be Brooke, I knew, wondering where I was. What could I tell her?

Mischelle had instructed me to return to the hotel and pack my belongings. I was to remain in Brighton, she told me. She said she had a place where I could stay until I had written the story. It wasn't a request, it was an instruction. She'd also told me that she had some other friends she wanted me to 'meet'. And so did Brooke. Ammunition, she suggested, to enhance my storytelling.

That left me in a strange place. Having my sexual fantasies brought to life was as scary as it was arousing. Putting them on paper, writing stories around them, was safe. It avoided any uncomfortable repercussions. But in real life, there were always consequences.

I had already stepped way beyond my comfort zone and this was just the start. Mischelle's words and the look on her face suggested there would be moments of uncontrollable ecstasy and ... more sexual humiliation.

The arousal those thoughts evoked shocked my very being. This wasn't me. Was it? And yet, I felt more alive, more sexually liberated, than ever before.

I finally dragged myself away from the coastline and back to my car. My packed suitcase was already in the boot. The only remaining question was whether I drove North or West. Return home or to my new destiny.

Decision made, my heart began to pound. There would be no changing my mind...