One Woman - Two Masters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master then proceeded to explain how He'd responded to my ad since it was clear that I was in danger of wrecking my marriage instead of fixing it. He had forced me to re-kindle life with my husband and now what remained was to train my husband to become a Dom who could take full control of me! To this end, Master had brought in His wife for my husband to practice on. I was only allowed to watch as the woman treated my husband to all imaginable sexual pleasures. In the taxi back home my Husband told me I would have to learn to swallow. I protested that I swallowed every time. He chastised me never to talk back to Him again and never to argue. I'd been swallowing His sperm but as a good sub I would be expected to swallow His cock! Master's wife, apparently, had performed this on Him and He would not be satisfied until I'd learned to do the same. It had given Him great pleasure, He said, when her throat muscles contracted around His cock while He came. As His slave now, I was under obligation to learn to do the same. And more.

I was to cater to His wishes and His pleasures at all times except for when, on occasion, He would go to that hotel to receive training from Master and more pleasure from Master's wife, leaving me at home to care for the kids. Then, as He returned sated from the intense demonstrations, I would be required to learn whatever He had been shown, transforming both my body and my mind into instruments for my Husband's pleasure.

I was required to do Kegel exercises to learn conscious control of the muscles in my vagina, wearing some tiny but heavy marble or Ben-Wa orb inside me the entire day without being allowed underwear under my skirt, so that if I lost control of my muscles it would fall out of me to the floor at work. I had to demonstrate my prowess by straddling my Husband and, sitting absolutely still, milking His cock to orgasm just using my newly trained vaginal muscles.

My training has continued for almost two years and I'm proud to say both my Husband and Master have found my progress adequate. As a final acknowledgement that we are ready, Master has given an assignment to both of us. He has found a woman searching for dominance to spice up her lackluster marriage. My Husband is going to train her as Master trained me and eventually it will fall upon me to show her husband all the pleasures that await him as his wife progresses to her true position in life, just like I've done. Master informs us that He and His wife were recruited in a similar manner once and that our recruits will in turn perform the same community service one day. The chain, apparently, has gone unbroken for many, many years. We are proud to be a link in it!

12