One Word Dirty...

Story Info
Becca and David share a sexy secret...
6.5k words
4.21
13.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Her

"Oh my god!" she screamed as her panties dampened with a wet, sticky, thick liquid.

Her orgasm overcame all other emotions. She looked down and saw the organ that brought her such pleasure. She rubbed the outside of her pink panties running her fingers through a pink bow tied in front. She rubbed the wetness all over her pussy lips. She sighed if only a man good enough for her. She continued rubbing her pussy through her thin panties and sighed. It felt so amazing. She was debating if it was worth changing her panties or not. It was a warm Friday night, she spent these perfect evenings teasing her clit. She lay in bed with a pair of pink panties and a silk blue pajama top. She laid in bed and though of how wonderful that was. Running her fingers over those perfect lips, caressing the slit between her legs, flicking her clit, and stuffing her finger into that amazing organ. You have no idea how much she liked it.

She wasn't just attractive and beautiful she was a full blown goddess. She knew how beautiful she was but she knew no guy would go for her. She was different. And an outcast because of it, however an outcast by choice she pushed herself away from everyone. However, she liked being different, what's the fun in being like everyone else? Her desires too were different. Thinking of one now revved her up. She quickly slipped her hand inside her wet panties and began to rub her lips, red from the earlier workout making them more sensitive, in result more pleasurable. Her lips were smooth and wet and it made her extremely horny! Rubbing her lips weren't good enough for long. She knew she had to finger herself quick. She stuck her middle finger inside her juicy hole and she began to move it in and out. Her natural lubricant allowed easier insertion and more fluid motions. She was getting so hot, she slipped her free hand up her silk PJ top and fumbled her naked breasts, tweaking her nipples in succession. Her breathing increased as she went faster, her finger rubbing against her clit hard. The pleasure was almost unbearable! Sweat formed on her exposed body. Legs dewed up like the morning grass. Moaning loudly and groaning she called out.

"Fuck yeah!"

Hot liquid flowed from her juicy hole, once again completing her orgasm. She irresistibly stuck her wet fingers in her mouth. The taste of her juices only exciting her more. She made sure to slurp up every drop of the sensible liquid. Metallic and sweet, excruciatingly delicious. She craved this taste every Friday night, that's how much she enjoyed this sin.

Chapter Two: Him

You are probably wondering how I know all this, how I can depict every detail. Well credit goes to my friend, he's well, he's sick and a little twisted. If only I could tell her he had secretly placed a camera in her room. But I couldn't cross him. He is like a brother to me. I glanced back at the monitor if only I could be the man she desired. I looked around our hang out spot. We lived in the basement of his parents Apartment I pay rent and we live together. It looks nice actually it has been remodeled, with real ceiling tile and new carpet. Him and I saved our money to remodel this room. There were four rooms. His room, nice huge king size bed a typical nightstand, flat screen television, closet and various piles of his things. There was my room, slightly neater and smaller than his. I had a bureau, nightstand, flat screen television closet full of my clothes and small piles of important things such as my laptop and such. Then there was an office where him and I did our work, it was the largest it had two desks and a bookshelf for our stuff. Then there was the private room, mainly my friend Jeff was in there. It only had a few chairs, a small sink and a television in there. What it is for you don't want to know! I again looked at the monitor in the living room. Seeing her slurp up her juices made my dick so fucking hard!

"She is amazing isn't she?" Jeff asked.

Jeff stood behind me wearing his usual, a black tee-shirt with some bands logo and a pair of elastic waist shorts, his dick sprung high for all to see.

"I want to fuck her," I moaned. Instantly catching myself, "yea."

Jeff smiled, he knew I didn't like what he did but he knew my dick did.

"I wonder how she tastes?" Jeff asked.

Secretly, so didn't I. I continued to watch the footage. She still was slurping her juices fingering herself a bit for just a little more. My dick was so hard and I wanted to so badly wack-off. The goddess soon began to run her hands up and down her body. Starting from the hot center and working her way up to her silk covered breasts, then through her long auburn hair.

Chapter Three: Secrets

"God man she is so amazing!" I heard a soft voice moan.

I looked over and saw another more beautiful woman. She was slender, wearing a black mini-skirt and a black shirt hugging her breasts. She had such amazing breasts, not to mention her perfect ass. Too bad she was lesbian.

"Heya, Becca!" I waved!

"Hey sexy bitch how's life?" Jeff snickered. He hated the fact that he couldn't bang her.

"Still a peeking Tom?" Becca laughed.

"You know it!" Jeff laughed as he headed to his private room. Becca and I were left alone in the living room. Becca and I have been friends since fourth grade. Her and I were really close, in result, we had a secret no one knew, not even Jeff. Becca and I sat together on the couch in full view of the monitor. The monitor purred as images of the goddess flashed by, she had stopped caressing herself and began to once again finger herself. Using multiple fingers to achieve climax. Her moans increasing in volume and the intensity of her orgasms multiplying. She had pulled down her panties to allow easy access to herself and allowed a great image of her silhouette of pubic hair, dark pink lips, and her labia. I longed for her tightness. My hard cock crying out for it! I could sense the tension as it grew. Becca had begun biting her lip soon enough she had my wrist in her hand. I knew what she wanted. This is our secret. I allowed her to pull my hand across her belly, which was so smooth and soft, just above her crotch she pulled my hand down, slipped them inside her panties and skirt. Running my hand through her soft pubic hair I found her hole. It was wet, and hot. Becca gasped upon entry. I pushed my finger in as deep as I could, like many times before, and began to slide it in and out. Then up and down caressing her tender clit. Her breathing got rigid and uneven as I continued. I flicked her clit and continued to run my hands up and down her slit. Sticking my finger deep inside her. Causing such immense pleasure. As I continued to satisfy her I sensed the end. Her eyes began to flutter and roll back. Her lips parted and she let out a quiet moan as my fingers were covered in her sticky cum! After a few seconds of recovery Becca spoke.

"God David do you know how good that feels!"

I smiled at her, I liked it. But now my dick stood strong from the natural occurrence.

"Now it's my turn," Becca played.

She kneeled below me and pulled down my pants, soon following my boxers. My cock sprang up upon release. She grasped my cock in her hand and wrapped her lips around my head, she began to suck it so well. Her lips hugged my head as she began to go up and down on my shaft. Her tongue working in such a manner no straight woman could. As expected soon enough to the received stimulation I shuttered and clenched as I released my load into her mouth. The relief amazing. She stood up and grabbed a tissue as I pulled up my pants she spit the cum into the tissue and smiled at me.

"About as good as that?" I laughed.

"Yeah," Becca smiled.

She continued upstairs as I sat in a daze as the pleasure passed. I felt fine, the image of the girl finger fucking herself no longer interesting me. Jeff I guess had heard the door shut and stood in the doorway of his private room. His cock going limp in his pants. I yelled bye to Jeff and left to join Becca.

Chapter Four: Amazing

Walking outside the weather comforting me as I walked alongside Becca.

"So Becca what are you doing tonight?" I asked her.

"Nothing really probably surfing the web for nude pictures of amazingly hot women, then maybe taking a shower," Becca winked. I knew what she did in the shower and honestly, it excited me.

"Fun," I laughed, concealing my hard-on.

"Oh yeah, hey are you doing anything tonight?"

"I have no plans. Why?" I asked.

"Want to come over? We could play some video games, and stuff like that."

"Give me a call later and I will see what I can do," I said as Becca left to go home. I continued forward and walked through my front door. I headed upstairs into my room and began to read. Several hours later I heard my cell phone,

"That party last night was awfully crazy I wished we taped it, I danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked..." it sang.

I flipped open my phone and answered it,

"Hey,"

"Hey David it's Becca, mom said you could come over so if you feel like it come on down!" then she hung up.

I smiled tonight is going to be awesome. I quickly told mom where I would be and biked down to meet Becca. Becca sat on her porch and looked at me a smile crept along her face.

"Hey David, decided to come over?" Becca laughed.

"Are you kidding, drinking soda and playing video games all night, who would pass that up honestly!" I laughed with her.

"Come up stairs and we shall start," Becca teased.

Leading me up the stairs I got to her room, across the hall her sister stood with a lollipop in her mouth. Her sister's name was Amanda and she was fucking hot! No lies there, we could see the hot genes didn't fade! She had incredibly long hair tied up in a pony tail, full size D breasts, slim figure, wearing a short skirt and a blouse exposing cleavage that you see in wet dreams, her slim legs and tight body made me wet myself a little! I smiled at her knowing instantly I would have her eyes rolled at me. It was a surprise how much she hated me. To my surprise no eyes rolled. In matter of fact she smiled at me. That cute smile driving me crazy, I wanted to slam her against the wall right that second and fuck her brains out. I fled the other direction, no sense getting killed right? Becca's room was neat and organized. In the corner sat a laptop on a nice wooden desk, next to it was a bureau on top various collectables and jewelry. Across was her bed stand and her bed, neatly set up. At its foot was an entertainment center with a nice flat screen television and various game systems.

"So what should we play?" Becca asked.

I laughed and we grabbed a random game and started playing. Several hours passed and it was getting closer to nightfall, I could tell Becca was getting horny because while playing Soul Calibur she kept telling me how amazingly hot Talim was. I agreed. We were sick of playing games and shut the television off.

"Well, I have to go to the bathroom," Becca announced as she left, "Need anything?"

"I'll go get some water," I smiled walking out of the room with her.

Following her into the dining room she had walked to the bathroom. I got a cup of water and walked back to her room, I was walking past the bathroom when I heard giggling. I decided to listen in.

"Well sis, it looks like you finally shaved a little," noticing Amanda's voice.

"Well little sis what does yours look like?" Becca asked.

I heard the ruffling of clothing as Amanda pulled her clothing down.

"Wow interesting design!" Becca giggled.

I stood by the door with the biggest boner ever! Oh how I wished I was in there.

"Could I touch it?" I heard Becca moan.

I almost blew my load right there! I looked all over the place on the door in search of a peep hole, and thank the heavens, I found one. The molding on one side had a hole in it, so I peeped through it. Inside was Amanda standing with her skirt and underwear pulled down. I had a perfect view of her pussy. Its engorged lips, clitoris peeking up at me glistening with some shiny liquid, probably her cum! Her pubes were shaved to look like a heart with a slash in it. My pants got wet. Becca sat on the toilet just barley out of sight. I saw her hand go for the exposed pussy and she began to pet the interesting image carved into her pubic region then it got hotter, Becca's lesbian kicked in she began to caress her sister's clit, I instantly saw Amanda bite her lip, she smiled after because it was feeling amazing. Becca slipped a finger inside her sister and moved it in and out her sisters cum already lubricating her fingers. I heard the slurping sounds when Becca's finger was inside, it made me so hot! Becca was moving it in and out, then wiping the hot liquid all over her sisters clitoris and instantly Amanda cried out.

"Oh god!"

"Feel good sis?" Becca asked.

"Oh my god yes!" Amanda cried out as she squirted out liquids, its distance made me explode in my pants. I quickly dashed towards Becca's bedroom in hopes I wasn't caught!

Chapter Five: Dominatrix

I quickly took off my boxers and just put on shorts. Becca walked in shortly after.

"Sorry about that," Becca apologized she was now wearing a long shirt and undies, that was it.

"That's fine," I smiled at her.

She had no idea how much I enjoyed what I saw.

"So its getting dark and I have a date with my laptop, porn hunting!" Becca smiled.

Becca booted up her computer and began searching Google images for hot naked teen women. Several minutes of watching this made my boner rise again.

"They are hot as hell!" Becca moaned.

"I know," I said waving my boner around for all to see.

"Hehe," Becca chuckled, "Someone is horny."

"Hey I'm not the only one!" I smiled pointing at her pointy nipples.

"Hehe," Becca chuckled.

"Are you wearing a bra?" I asked.

"Hell no!"

"If only you weren't lesbian," I played.

"Hehe," she continued laughing.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I announced as I left.

I was walking by her sisters room when I noticed Amanda standing at the door in Pjs.

"Hey David, would you come in here for a little while?" Amanda asked.

"Um are you going to hurt me?" I asked.

"Just get in here," she said as she pulled me inside closing the door behind us.

Her room was not as neat there were some clothes lying around, but other than that it was ok. She had a television hanging on the wall. A bed, nightstand, and bureau. We sat on her bed.

"Ok, what do you want?" I asked.

"You know sisters talk about everything right?" Amanda said.

"Yeah," I said.

Immediately Amanda grabbed my wrist, I was surprised, I did not think anyone knew about what her and I did!

"Please," Amanda pleaded.

"If you are playing tricks with me, I'm leaving!" I announced.

"I won't this time," Amanda told me.

"Ok."

"David, don't forget I am not lesbian so be in store for this going further," she said innocently.

I must admit I was excited. I always dreamed of this moment. She was still griping my wrist, she looked at me and smiled cutely. I knew what to do. Her grasp on my wrist slipped my hand across her belly, my boner already raging, more so then when I do this with Becca. Her stomach was smoother and more inviting, knowing I had a chance with her. I allowed her to take control of my hand and push it down her Pjs, I learned quickly she wore nothing underneath them. I knew Amanda wanted the pleasure to last, so instead of seeking her hole I caressed her engorged lips and soft pubic hair. I kept running my hands up and down her pussy lips and Amanda began to bite her lip.

"God David," Amanda cried out as I continued to caress her lips.

I found her clit and put my finger inside her and encircled her clitoris.

"David!" Amanda moaned softly.

I went faster and applied a little more pressure.

"David!" Amanda cried out again, a little more loudly.

I continued it a little longer driving her crazy. Then I went for the kill and found her hole. I slipped my finger inside her hole, she cried out softly upon entry and I slipped it inside and out.

"Oh my god David, keep doing that!" she cried out, moaning loudly.

Then it got more amazing then ever, she slipped her hand in my pants and grabbed my hard cock with a bitch's frenzy. Moaning she slipped it up and down my shaft and I fingered her faster harder in response to the pleasure I received. She moaned loudly.

"My fucking god," we cried out.

Amanda tossed me aside on her bed. My hand left her hole faster then ever and she was on top.

"Take off your fucking clothes!" I was ordered.

"Um ok," I stuttered slipping off my shirt and pulling down my shorts.

"Oh, no boxers? Why not?" She asked.

"Long story," I smiled. She had grabbed my hard cock once again and caressed it. Then running her hands up and down my shaft causing great pleasure, then she slipped it in her mouth. God that felt good. She sucked on it, almost as good as Becca.

"What about your clothes?" I moaned in ecstasy.

I wanted to see her as bad as she wanted to see me.

"Ever heard of the Dominatrix?" Amanda muttered my cock head leaving her hot sensuous mouth.

"No sorry." I moaned.

"A Dominatrix is someone who makes the male their bitch. You tonight are my bitch, at least while Becca is looking at porn."

"I want you naked," I ordered.

"Of course, you are an exception!" Amanda winked.

She stripped herself. Her gorgeous breasts displayed to me, her nipples hard as hell. Her pussy as beautiful as before. Except wet as hell. I flipped her over and stuck my hard cock inside her moving it inside and out.

"Fuck!" Amanda gasped.

"Like that little Dominatrix?" I seductively asked.

"Oh god yes!" Amanda moaned.

I continued to move my cock in and out of her dealing her such immense pleasure. I went faster more extravagant as she bit her lip in pleasure. Her pussy was so wet and so amazing I just hammered it good. Amanda dug her fingernails into my flesh.

"God David don't stop!" she cried out in ecstasy.

I went a lot faster focusing on her G-Spot. I slipped it in and out, the pleasure was as amazing as ever. I was feeling such immensity, such fire from this session. I continued ramming her, even harder now, striking her G-Spot with my hard cock, I found a right angel and took advantage of it. I knew she was enjoying it, she was putty in my hands as I went faster, sweat beading onto our bodies. My cock slipped in her more. My end was near.

"Fuck I'm coming!" Amanda cried clenching her hands, scratching me.

"So am I baby," I moaned releasing my load into her.

"God damn," we cried out together in pleasure.

"Fuck me that was amazing," Amanda moaned as I got off her.

"I know, sorry about exploding in you, have birth control?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, I'm not that stupid," Amanda laughed.

"So what now?" I said my cock going limp.

"Can you explode again?" she asked.

"Probably, why?" I asked.

She crouched below me and took my cock in her mouth. It instantly got hard upon entry. She sucked me for several minutes, I knew it was done soon. I exploded inside her mouth. She swallowed happily.

"That's all I wanted," she said squeezing the last drops out of my cock.

"Becca is probably looking for me," I moaned.

"One last thing," Amanda said as she laid on-top of me. She kissed me lustfully and lovingly as she grinded her pussy on my cock.

"Can we do that again sometime?" Amanda asked.

"If you want," I said.

"I would love too, ok bye baby."

I quickly fumbled on my clothes and walked out waving goodbye to Amanda, wondering if we were dating now?

Chapter Six: Helping

"What the hell were you doing, whacking-off?" Becca played.

12