One Word Dirty...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know it," I said fearing Becca would be upset if she knew what I just did with her sister.

"Not much better than you I might add," I laughed glancing at her hand inside her pants.

"What do you mean?" Becca teased, moaning slightly.

We laughed as I glanced on her screen. There were collections of the most beautiful women in the world masturbating flashing across the screen. Becca was stimulating her clit at the images. Then she took out her hand and grabbed onto my wrist. Again, I knew what she wanted me to do.

"Not this time," I said, "Move that chair out," I ordered.

Becca obeyed and I got on my knees below her.

"What are you going to do?" Becca asked confused.

"Just watch your movie, allow me to do the rest," I said as I pushed her long shirt up and pulled down her panties. I had never seen Becca's pussy, I have touched it and fingered it but I had never seen it. Hers was amazing! It was tight and shaved. Her labia was pink and inviting. I longed for its taste! I slipped my mouth over it, soon enough it released the isolated clitoris and I sucked her clitoris into my mouth, since this was the first time, Becca screamed incredibly loudly at the electrifying pleasure she was receiving. I enjoyed the taste, it was amazing! It was sweet like a cherry candy and its texture was awesome, rough and kind of plushy! Amazing. I continued to suck her female parts, Becca began moan in response to the pleasure. I continued to suck on all of her labia, and her lips. Running my tongue through her slit, making her feel amazing. I found her hole and lapped it up she screeched again. Her pleasure was multiplying!

"Oh my lord! David! My fucking god!" Becca cried out in ecstasy pulling my head into herself. 
"God you taste amazing!" I announced as I continued to suck on her exposed clitoris. I slurped it up and tongued it. I attacked the tasty morsel with my tongue side to side, up and down, using all of my tongue, I again slurped it up securing it under my tongue.

"David!" she cried out as a liquid filled my mouth.

It was creamy, wet, and sweeter than any candy I ever tasted, it was hot and seemed to be like a delicious treat for everything I have done for her. I slurped it up happily as I rubbed my hard on.

"Fuck that shit, allow me!" Becca cried out.

Becca pulled me onto her bed and wrapped her hands around my cock, pulling it up and down and soon that was enough she once again slurped it into her mouth. She was sucking on it with such desire I never seen in a women. The pleasure was absolutely unbearable!

"Becca my god!" I cried out!

I was usually silent but I don't know what she was doing down there but it was different from what she usually did. Her lips were wrapped around my cock, and her tongue lashed at my tip. My semen increasing her desire for my cock. She then went up and down so fast I never felt this amazing in my life. As I would know it exploded, multiple times, filling Becca's mouth. This time however she swallowed and squeezed it for more.

"My god that was amazing!" I cried out in such pleasure.

"Treat me like that again David and it'll happen again I guarantee it!" Becca smiled.

"God!" I cried out thinking of all that had just happened.

Chapter Six: Goodnight

Becca and I climbed into her bed, it felt so relieving after everything I did tonight!

"David, I know this might be weird but I want to try it," Becca sensuously whispered into my ear.

"Yes Becca what is it?" I asked quietly.

"Would you have sex with me?" Becca asked.

"Becca I thought you were lesbian?" I asked.

"After everything we have been doing, I have felt these weird pangs of desire for you, I think I might be bi!" Becca whispered.

"Are you really sure you want to do this? It is going to hurt!" I said.

"Please David, if anyone it is you!" Becca pleaded.

"I'll believe you once you take your clothes off."

"Ok David." Becca said. Making the decision, she began to take off her top.

"That's all I needed, here let me," I said as I sat up and wrapped my arms around her. I attached my mouth to her neck and kissed her with a pleasure I knew I had for her. Becca and I have been so close that I dreamed of this moment. The first time we met I didn't think she was lesbian, so I decided to seduce her. After succeeding once, she told me her true sexual desires, and I was rejected. But now I finally had a moment to redeem all that. Right now the girl of my dreams was interested in me showing her sex. I was a little excited. I continued to kiss her neck and I could see in the faint light of the full moon. I grabbed her head and twisted it towards me. I looked into her glistening blue eyes. I leaned towards her and started to kiss her. Her lips were smooth and sweet from the lip gloss she wore. I soon slipped my tongue into her mouth and tangled with her tongue. Her mouth tasted of mint, from her mouthwash she used earlier, it was very delicious. She soon played along and it started feeling amazing. Her tongue played with mine and it felt so amazing! I continued to press our lips together. She was really enjoying it, running her hands through my hair. Then I unsnapped her bra and pulled her breasts to myself, her nipples played at my shirt and I wanted it off.

"Becca you can take my shirt off you know," I whispered.

She pulled my shirt off and her hard nipples felt so much better on a bare skin. From the cool sensations of my flesh, Becca moaned a little.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered to her.

"David, have you always felt this way about me?" Becca asked.

I stopped abruptly wondering if I should really tell her my true feelings for her.

"David?" she cried.

"Ok Becca I will tell you, I have always been interested in you, but once you told me about your sexual preferences I decided it would be best if I dropped such desires so I gave up trying to date you. That's why I enjoy doing everything with you Becca, I really like pleasuring you because I really have feelings for you," I whispered to her.

"David, that's so sweet. I knew if I wanted to try something that it should be with you, please David, make me feel amazing," Becca sighed.

"I would love to," I said slipping my hands into her underwear.

I slipped my hand farther inside and slowly slipped my fingers over her lips. I ran my fingers over her clit several times.

"David!" Becca moaned in ecstasy.

I put our mouth's together again and continued to rub her pussy lips. I could sense the pleasure rising and Becca began to kiss me more lustfully. Her hot breath rising my desire. She soon slipped her hands into my pants and she caressed my shaft. It felt amazing. I found her clit again and I incited it, circling the tips of my fingers around it.

"David!" Becca moaned loudly as the pleasure excited her.

I slipped my finger into her hole and pushed it in and out, driving her crazy. I proceeded to take down her underwear. Now completely naked in front of me I moved down, kissing every part of her body. Her neck, down her chest, to her breasts, then down I tickled her navel with my tongue and moved farther down into her hot juicy hole, which was so very wet. I slipped my tongue up and down her lips. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth and manipulated it with my tongue.

"David! My god!" Becca moaned the pleasure overwhelming her.

"Now baby, brace yourself," I said as I pulled down my shorts and put my hard cock near her tight pussy.

"This is going to hurt, but then feel good, ok?" I whispered.

"Please David, start slow," Becca asked.

"I will baby," I said.

I stuck it in her. Using my cock head to play with her clitoris to distract her from the pain I was about to deal her. Becca was moaning for it. When she was in the height of pleasure I stuck it in. Becca cried out in pain, as I dealt with her slowly her pain was soon masked by the pleasure. Becca moaned as I fucked her softly.

"Oh god David faster!" she begged.

I went faster. Her hands were on my back pulling me into her. Her breasts being pressed against me. I started to moan with her, the pleasure was so amazing. I continued working her body until I knew the end was near.

"David!" Becca moaned, "David I'm coming, I'm coming," she cried.

I felt her liquid build up inside her its hotness setting me off, making me ready to blow. I pulled it out and shot my load onto her stomach.

"Fuck!" her and I cried at once.

I curled up next to her under the covers and pulled her tight to me. I kissed her shoulder and whispered in her ears goodnight.

"Amazing," Becca gasped as we feel into a deep sleep.

Chapter Seven: Morning

I awoke with a feeling of joy. I finally made enough sperm to balance out the sickness from my previous exhausting day.

"Becca, do you want to get up?" I said pushing her a little.

"Yeah, I am waking up," Becca said.

"Good morning beautiful," I said smiling as I was getting up.

"I am going to take a shower, care to join me?" I heard someone ask.

"Umm yeah sure?" I said realizing it was Amanda.

I looked at Becca for her feelings towards what I was going to do. Nothing. I got up and followed Amanda into the bathroom. She turned on the water and turned around. She slammed me up against a wall and choked me with her tongue. I immediately responded to it by slipping my hands into her pants. Caressing her ass. I pulled her tight to me and began to lustfully fasten my mouth to her neck.

"What brings on such desire?" Amanda asked me.

"Just fix the water temp and take your clothes off!" I ordered, confused about the answer.

She smiled at me as she walked to the faucet. She fixed the water and then turned around. She proceeded to pull off her pajama top. Revealing to me once again her breasts. I walked up to her and tweaked her nipples, soon enough I sucked one into my mouth, playing it like an instrument, inciting a moan out of Amanda. I continued on the other breast. Being a little more rough this time, inciting more moans from her. I slipped my hand into her pajama bottoms, stuck my finger deep in her hole just a couple times, making her scream loudly. I proceeded to caress her tender pussy lips. Finding her clit I played with it, it was engorged and begging for my touch.

"My fucking god!" Amanda cried out.

My fingers were covered in a hot smooth cream. Her cum.

"Mornings sensitive to you?" I played.

"My god David I never felt this good in my life!" she cried pulling off the rest of her pajamas.

I pulled my clothes off and followed her into the shower. She looked at me and smiled. I pulled her close to me.

"You really think I am going to stop making you feel this good?" I said surprising her with my cock up her now sensitive pussy.

"Fuck," she screamed, her hot cream exploding all over my shaft again.

I slipped my cock in and out of her. Her cum a perfect lubricant.

"Fuck!" Amanda cried as I continued the ravishment of her love hole. "David!" she moaned.

"My lord you feel good!" I said pulling her closer to me.

Her nails dug into me as I dealt her amazing strokes of pleasure. The feelings I was receiving was amazing. The hot water poured over me as I dealt her faster and harder. Her moans, groans, and cries, only exciting me.

"David, I'm coming again!" Amanda cried as an orgasm rocked her body.

Her legs shook violently with a sea of her cum, in which swallowed my hard cock. I pulled my cock out and was about to explode. She fell to her knees and took the cock into her mouth, sucking the liquid flowing from my hole.

"Do you have an obsession with my cum or?" I asked in burning desire.

"David, you have no idea!" Amanda cried.

"Come on lets get clean," I smiled at her.

I pulled up a sponge and soaped it up. I ran it across her body cleaning all over her sensuous body. I started with her back, running the sponge down her spine, she turned to me and looked at me, feeling was actually in her eyes. I pulled her face into my hands and kissed her, like I have never before, I was falling in love with her.

Chapter Eight: Goodbye

I got dried off and walked back into Becca's room. Becca lay, nude on her bed sprawled out with stiff nipples and a leaking vagina.

"Well, I got to say goodbye properly," Becca teased.

"You mean, I have to say goodbye properly?" I joked, I knew what she wanted.

Amanda walked in and stripped naked, she smiled at me, her nipples also hard, her pussy was dripping onto the floor.

"Fuck me," Amanda ordered tossing me onto the bed.

I fell down, I was about to protest when she tore off my pants. My boxers soon followed, then she slurped my cock in her mouth, I freaked out in pleasure. Then Becca came and put her hot pussy into my face. I slurped up the liquid in pleasure. Its tasted amazing.

"Fuck me that's amazing!" Becca moaned.

Amanda continued to suck my hard cock, as I sucked Becca's pussy into my mouth, her clitoris soon followed, hard and roaring to go. I sucked it making Becca scream. I started to moan, because Amanda's blowjob was feeling so amazing.

"God," I moaned out as my cum blasted up my shaft and into her mouth, she swallowed happily, and proceeded to climb on top of me. She grabbed my cock and directed it once again into her juicy hole and she bobbed up and down moaning. I violently began to feast on Becca's pussy as the pleasure overwhelmed me, I chewed and nibbled at the clitoris. Suddenly my face was flooded with her liquids as she had the most violent orgasm of her life. I sucked it down my throat, the taste making me force my face into her stomach as Amanda finished off our session. Her cum swallowed my cock head and in return I filled her hot hole. Causing uneasy screams to erupt from us.

"My lord!" we all moaned, at once.

I exploded multiple times as the pleasure suffocated me. I threw Becca onto the bed and stuck my cock inside her. I began to deal her strokes of amazing pleasure. Her moans only increasing the desire for her. I told Amanda it wasn't over for her and I and told her to hold on a sec. Becca did not last long. Her last cry was her orgasm. She cried out and rolled over, the pleasure almost hurting her. I pulled Amanda down and opened her legs. I put my face right between her legs and sucked her so damn well, because of my feelings for her, she tasted better than Becca. I sucked her hard clit into my mouth and manipulated it with ease, pulling it side to side, in and out and making her scream. Becca was still moaning and I found out why, which made me explode in my pants. Becca was being fingered by her sister. It got better, Becca sat on her face and Amanda took pleasure in feasting on her, as I feasted on Amanda. I exploded again as I soon knew, it was over. Amanda's cries were extravagant. Ear piercing, they got worse as Amanda's sweet honey filled my mouth. I slurped it up, and sucked her completely dry, constantly exploding in my pants. After she was dry I proceeded to suck it some more. I soon learned I was almost obsessed with her love jizz as she was mine!

"Holy shit!" Amanda cried out. Her face dripping with Becca's thick cum.

"Come here," I said as I French kissed her good. Becca's love jizz and Amanda's passionate kiss amazing.

"Thanks for everything," I said getting my clothes on.

"Don't worry, we'll do it again, I promise," Amanda and Becca said.

I walked to the bathroom washing off my face. I smiled I had just had the best night of my life!

12