Online Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my cyber lover continued to run rampant with his mouth and tongue on my upper body he shed his own shirt and turned me around to face him. Cupping my face in his hands he lowered that wondrous mouth to mine, capturing my lips between his, he nibbled and chewed and tormented me unmercifully.....my own tongue kept licking my lips while I continued to read what he was telling me....looking for that mouth of his that was so many miles from me....damn I wanted him closer....there was an ache building within me at that moment that needed to be met.

As he undressed both of us online....I undressed myself more here at the computer. When the assault to my senses let up a minute, I asked Ranger if I could touch myself. Up to that point I'd refrained from doing that because I knew if I did, I'd have the first explosion of many to come. He typed in a 'wicked grin' and told me to let my hand travel from my breast, across my stomach and to my thighs...but no....I couldn't touch that spot yet. The directions of what I was to do came slowly and methodically.....driving me higher in anticipation. Pushing back the desk chair, I leaned back and scooted my ass toward the front of the chair.....taking a hand on each thigh, I opened my legs, spreading wide and letting the cool, night air caress the moist inner recesses of my pussy. All I had to do was read he said...nothing more....read and follow his instructions. I did.

I couldn't stop my legs from shaking as my fingertips slowly moved toward my clit. Taking one finger, I wet it within the folds of my pussy....dragging it closer to the hooded nubbin that was getting as hard as it ever had. Ranger told me to imagine it was his hand there, playing with me....that wasn't hard to do....in my mind's eye it was. My hand flattened out against the heat I felt between my thighs.....one rub of the heel of my hand on my excited clit and I gasmed, pouring juices all over the chair. Keeping one hand where it was, letting my fingers play with my nether lips....I tried typing to him what was happening. Any of you that have tried it, know typing one handed isn't an easy thing to do.....smile. But he got the idea that things were going well at my end, and he let me know that his hand was holding a very hard cock that was leaking precum at his end of the conversation.

Well that did it! My mind took off on it's own. I could see him sitting there, shaft hard in his hand, holding it ready for my mouth to devour him. I typed to Ranger that I was about to cum and to wait for me a second. He started typing again something about watching me from across the room as I relieved myself of the pent up sexual tension. Watching me with my legs spread, my hand buried deep within me...finger's on one hand pumping in and out while the other hand pinched and teased my clit. I stood up at the desk and did just that......letting the drive of his words fuel the actions of my hands and I screamed as I flew over the top of the mountain with an orgasm unlike any I'd ever had before. Collapsing in the chair, I was spent....for the moment anyway. Ranger typed slowly, asking if I was ok.

I answered back, telling him I was licking the sweet nectar from my fingers at the moment so I could type again. He 'smiled' at me.....and said good...that is what he wanted to hear. We'd both done it...and he needed to go get a towel to wipe up a bit. He'd be right back. I couldn't believe it. We'd both done it? He'd done all the work and I just read along. When he got back to the keyboard, I thanked him, and told him I thought he got short changed. I had learned I get just as tongue tied on the net as I do in person. I'm much better at showing and doing what I do so well in bed, than typing it out for someone to read. He told me not to worry. I typed enough at all the right times to let him know just how hot I was. His only regret was the fact that he wasn't in the room with me helping me clean up....with his tongue of course....grin.

Then he dropped the bombshell. He was going to be in my area next month. Could we get together for dinner and really talk face to face? We didn't need to do anything more than that. He just wanted to meet me.....and thank me for all I'd done recently for him. For making him feel like he was a man that was needed and appreciated. Just dinner and maybe a drink. Nothing more. Oh my God!!!! Was I ready for something like an online friendship to go one step further and be an actual meeting? After tonight, how could I not be?

12