Online Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quiet dinner, Sharon excused herself and went to her room to see if Aquagirl was around. Ana did the same and the two of them went their own ways.

Sharon sat for a few minutes gather her thoughts and thinking about what had happened. Did she stare at Ana? Had she done something to upset her? Who knew? But Sharon was in the mood to chat with Aquagirl and maybe exchange pictures. She needed something exciting tonight. So she went and locked her door just incase and logged on.

There she was. Aquagirl was there. They greeted each other and had some small talk for a few minutes. Eventually, Sharon got bold and told Aquagirl she had taken some pictures. Aquagirl was excited to see them and they began to sent each other some g rated pictures. Sharon was very pleased that her mental visions of Aquagirl were close to being the way she looked. Both had taken pictures from the neck down and they were comfortable with that. As Aquagirl's pictures became more revealing Sharon noticed that she was thin and she had smaller breasts. She has a long, thin and lean body. She remembered Ana's body and she couldn't believe this girl was showing her much more. Aquagirl's pictures became very erotic. She even had pictures of herself spread open. This was the first time Sharon saw the details of another woman's vagina and loved looking. Sharon became so excited she was touching herself as they showed off for each other Sharon soon found herself completely naked and fingering her wet pussy. Aquagirl told Sharon that she was also masturbating and that she was doing it because she found Sharon to be so sexy and exciting. With hearing how this sexy young girl said, Sharon then exploded in a shattering orgasm.

The two of them had several more times like this in the following weeks. Looking at each other, touching and talking sexy. Sharon found that when they weren't talking online, she'd go back and look at the pictures and once again would have an incredible orgasm.

One afternoon, Ana came home from school and called out to Sharon. Sharon was in the back yard doing some yard work and Ana came outside to join her.

"Hi, honey. How was your day?" Sharon asked in a casual voice.

"Ok, how about you?" Ana asked quietly.

Knowing something was bothering Ana, Sharon couldn't keep from asking.

"What's wrong? Did something happen at school today?" Sharon questioned her.

"No, school was ok. It's just....never mind." Ana said sulking.

"Well I'm done here and I want to get some sun. Why don't we both go and change and meet back out here?' Sharon said.

"That would be cool. I need some sun too. I'll change and be right back." Ana said running off.

Sharon wondered out loud, "I wonder what's up with her?"

They both changed and met on the deck. They both had a towel and drinks and were set for some serious summing. Sharon had bought a bikini. The first since before Ana was born. She was feeling comfortable about her looks ever since the pictures online. Ana came out wearing a bikini as well. One that Sharon hadn't seen before. It was dark blue with a thong bottom and the top barely covered Ana's firm breasts. Her nipples were visibly pressing against the material. Sharon looked down at herself And noticed her nipples standing up as well. And after she was stretched out on the lounge, she looked down and could lightly see the outline of her vagina. The material had formed around her features and for some reason, she was very comfortable looking like this. She looked at Ana and noticed that she too had her features were outlined by the fabric of her thong. The two women laid there for a while. Soaking up the sun and pretending not to notice the other.

"So, care to tell me about the nothing that was bothering you earlier?" Sharon asked of Ana.

Ana sighed and looked at her mom laying there. She'd never in her life seen her mom looking so sexy and she couldn't take her eyes off of her.

"Mom, have you ever chatted with anyone online before?" Ana shyly asked of Sharon.

"Well, yes I suppose I have dear, why?" Sharon responded.

Ana sighed again and said, "I met someone I really like and we chat often. I really have feelings for this person and I don't know what to do about my feelings."

Sharon was surprised but said, "Really? Well I have some friends online I like too."

But Mom, I have real feeling here. I mean I really like her and we seen to have the same feelings for each other. We talk and stuff together." Ana said rather quickly.

"She? Sharon quipped.

In Ana's softest, most innocent voice said, "Well...yes. It's a she. We just started talking and well...I have these feelings. You know, like when you meet a guy you really like, only different."

Sharon knew what she was saying completely. She too had found a girl online that she had very sexual feelings for. She remembered how they would masturbate together online and wondered to herself if this was the same kind of "feelings" Ana and her friend shared.

"I think that's great, dear. I admire you telling me about this. I too have someone online and we have great feelings for each other. Mine is also a woman, well, a girl. We talk and chat and things online too. My friend and I have shared ourselves online and I find it to be very sexy." Sharon noted.

"Mom, do you mean you have a girlfriend online? Who is she? How old is she" What does she look like?" Ana asked.

"Slow down here. I suppose I do have a girlfriend online. She's close to your age. All I know is her screen name. We never have exchanged our real names. We share picture but we don't send any that reveal our faces. I suppose one day we will. I hope so." Sharon explained.

Ana got up the nerve and said, "I have a girlfriend too. But mine is older. She said she was in her mid thirties. She has a wonderful body, mom. You should see her. She and I also trade pictures and well, we touch ourselves as we talk and share pictures."

Pleased at what she was hearing, Sharon went on to say. "We touch too. At first I was nervous about it, but it seems natural now. We both enjoy an orgasm during our visits and I've become very happy. Although, I wish deep in my heart that someday we could actually meet."

Ana spoke up and asked, " Who is this lucky girl? Who has captured my mom like this? What's her screen name? Please mom, tell me?

Sharon thought for a minutes and said, "Promise to never tell anyone or try to contact her?"

"Yes, I promise. I'll tell you my girlfriends screen name too with the same requests." Ana quickly said.

"Aquagirl is her screen name, what's your friend's name?" Sharon uneasily said.

Ana got up and ran into the house. Surprised, Sharon waited for her to return. But she didn't. So Sharon got up and followed Ana into the house. Finding her in her room, Sharon approached Ana with much concern. Looking over Ana's shoulder, she saw that Ana had her webcam on and was taking pictures of her self. Her face and she was completely naked smiling broadly for the camera.

"What are you doing? I thought we were talking?" Sharon asked.

I just sent you a picture of the whole me, Mom. I'm Aquagirl." Ana explained.

With that, Ana turned and hugged Sharon. Shocked and yet very happy, Sharon hugged her daughter. Never have the two of them felt so close.

Sharon realized that she was holding the object of her affection in her arms. And, she was completely nude.

Ana looked into Sharon's eyes and said, "Kiss me, I'm her now and I want you so much."

Sharon hugged and kissed her. She began to notice Ana's hand on her bikini bottoms rubbing her butt. At first she wanted to pull back and run away but it felt so good and she wanted this, she needed this to happen. They kissed and Sharon reached down and gently explored Ana's body. Her firm a cupped breasts with small, hard pointed nipples. Her muscular back and ever so firm butt. And soon she found she was touching the tender folds of Ana's tender vagina. Ana slowly opened her legs for her mother's exploration and as Sharon began to explore her most private places, Ana reached back and untied Sharon's string bikini top and let it fall freely to the floor. This was Ana's deepest dream and she couldn't keep her mind off of this incredible woman in her arms. As Sharon became bolder with her exploration, Ana untied Sharon's bottoms letting them fall away from her and onto the floor. There they were, both naked and locked in a sensual embrace. Both bodies were completely nude and pressing against each other. Ana reached up and took Sharon's left breast in her hand and felt the soft flesh that she'd been seeing in those pictures. The amazing feelings she was experiencing were taking her beyond anything she'd ever felt. Soon they both had a hand exploring each other's bodies.

Ana found the damp folds of Sharon's vagina and her legs almost gave out on her. Her whole body became weak as she gentle began to caress her mother's vagina. Her clit was so erect, that Ana was a bit confused at first. She'd never seen her erect in the pictures and the feel of it between her fingers was almost more than Ana could take. She began to gently explore as Sharon did the same. Both were lost in the moment as they found the areas that created the most enjoyment. Ana began to work on Sharon's clit. It became firm and she could feel a small head. She rubbed it and pulled on it. Sharon moaned deeply in her daughter's ear as the waves of pleasure began to take her over.

Sharon moaned, "Baby, make me cum baby."

Ana increased the pressure on Sharon's clitoris as she started moving her fingers in a circular motion around the head of Sharon's clit. Sharon moaned deeply as she climaxed. Not wanting to leave Ana out of it, she returned the favor to Ana until they had both a shattering climax. Holding each other as they both orgasmed together. Their bodies trembled together as they stood and hugged.

"Oh, sweetie. I can't tell you how wonderful that was." Sharon whispered into Ana's ear.

It took Ana a few minutes, but with anyone else. I didn't know it could be like this."

Exhausted and wet, they kissed and both went into Sharon's bathroom shower to get cleaned up.

But that's another adventurer.

12