Mom's Business Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom is going overseas on business and wants to bring me.
13.3k words
4.69
536.4k
1.1k

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers

For as long as I can remember my Mother has been all business; she was the very definition of a "career gal." My Father was more of a common man, he was handy; he preferred manual labor and didn't have much of an education. Mom on the other hand, was very well educated, focused, and goal oriented. In March of 2018 Mom was on the verge of landing a new job that would put her income into the higher end of six figures; she would be working from home with a company that was based out of France.

So, naturally when she approached me and asked me to accompany her overseas to France for a business meeting I jumped at the opportunity.

"Really Mom? You'd take me along with you?" I asked. "What about Dad?"

"Oh, you know your Father." She said, jokingly. "He works so many hours and hardly has the time to take off. Besides, you know he hates formal events."

Mom was right there; she explained to me that she had been offered the job and this was more of an invitation from the company she'd be working with to meet and get to know her a little better.

"We'll probably be going to fancy dinners and meeting a lot of the upper management of the company, so suits and ties will be necessary.. And well, your Father hasn't worn either of those since our wedding day." She laughed.

I'd never left the States before so once I heard, "France" and "Suit and tie," I was sold. I was about to start Spring Break and I'd have to say I did look quite handsome in a suit and tie. My mind began to race about the kind of adventures I'd be able to get into while Mom was out with her co-workers; maybe I could find a nice French girl and have a romantic weekend in Paris.

"When do we leave?" I eagerly asked Mom.

"Next Monday." She told me. "Our flight has already been booked on behalf of the company and we're flying first class!"

When Monday finally rolled around Dad dropped us off at the airport and we boarded our flight; it was going to take about 8 hours non-stop to France.

"Hey, why don't we grab a glass of champagne to celebrate?" Mom asked. "We haven't been on a vacation together since you were little and I'm about to start a new job."

Mom ordered our drinks and informed me that the entire trip was being funded by the company; this was a multi-billion dollar company and she would eventually have the opportunity to make seven figures.

"A toast to the smartest and most beautiful woman I'll ever know." I said, with a smile while bumping my glass to Mom's.

"Oh, stop that." Mom said, her face a bit blushed.

We quickly finished our first glass of champagne and Mom didn't hesitate to order another round. We were hardly an hour into the flight and we were both already tipsy.

"Too bad you're stuck with your ol' Mom, huh?" Mom asked. "You could be joining the mile high club right now." She laughed.

"What! Mom.." I was half embarrassed; luckily the champagne hid that.

"Oh, I'm just playing silly." She continued, "Kind of. I may be your Mother but I've had my fair share of fun, if I was 20 years younger you'd be the kind of man I had my sights set on."

"Let's just hope the ladies of France feel the same way, Mom." I joked back.

It wasn't long before the both of us passed out in our seats; we arrived at the airport in Paris around 10 AM local time. We made our way to baggage claim and picked up our luggage and then headed outside to catch a cab to our hotel.

"We're just going to check-in at the hotel and then drop our things off." She told me. "We're scheduled to have lunch with some of my co-workers and then I'll be going to a meeting and you'll be free to do whatever you'd like."

Despite the 8 hours Mom and I had just spent on an airplane, Mom still looked completely professional from head to toe. She had on some small heels which gave her an inch or two on me, a pair of nylon stockings covering her legs, a skin tight black skirt which was just above her knee in length, a thick 4 inch belt with gold rivets around her waist, and a pinstripe blouse covering her chest with a button in the middle exposing just enough of her large natural breasts to still be classy. Her long brown hair was styled to perfection and she had on dark brown reading glasses that complimented her baby blue eyes.

Mom was what most would consider a "big girl." She wasn't fat and didn't have any "rolls" of any kind; she was simply much larger than most women. She was about 5'8 and weighed 158 lbs; her breasts were a whopping 34F.. Huge. Everything about her was thick and curvy; except her waist which was exceptionally small, especially when it had that tight leather belt wrapped around it. Her skirt was skin tight because of how big her hips, thighs, and butt were; my Mother was indeed beautiful but she was exuding a new sense of confidence I'd never noticed before. Perhaps she was glowing because of the new job; whatever the case, Mom was sexy.. And she was well aware of it.

Our driver dropped us off at the most luxurious hotel I'd ever seen, much less stayed at. We checked-in and had our bags taken up to our room; we were in for quite a surprise when we reached the room. For starters it was big enough to be a condo; it looked like we had an entire floor of the hotel to ourselves, there were no bedrooms. It was just one big open room.

"Only one bed?" I asked.

"I guess so.. But it is a king size." Mom replied.

The bed was gigantic and in the center of the room, it looked to be even bigger than a king size; we would have no trouble sharing it. The next thing I noticed was there was no bathroom.. There was a shower, bath tub/jacuzzi, and a toilet but there was no dividing wall or separate room. It was just all out in the open.

"How are we supposed to shower?" I asked Mom.

"Oh, we'll figure that out later." She said, "Look at the size of this room."

"Will you be needing anything else, Mr. and Mrs. Shaw?" The bell boy asked us.

"No, we're fine. Thank you." Mom told him as she walked him to the door.

We spent the next twenty minutes or so freshening up for our big lunch with Mom's new colleagues. The restaurant was within walking distance of our hotel so Mom and I headed over on foot and were greeted outside by one of the women Mom had been acquainted with over Skype.

"Eva! It's so good to finally meet you in person." The woman said excitedly, grabbing Mom and pulling her in for a big hug and kissing her on both cheeks.

"Sarah!" Mom said back, greeting her. "Oh, okay. Hello. It's nice to finally meet you too."

Mom seemed to be taken aback just a bit by Sarah hugging and kissing her on the cheek when greeting her but I assume it goes along with European values or something like that. Mom and Sarah chatted it up for a bit as I stood in the back waiting to be introduced.

"Oh my God!" Sarah exclaimed. "This must be.. Your husband?!" She asked. "He's so... Young.. And handsome, good God!"

"Well, actually.." Mom began but was interrupted by a few more of her co-workers who were waiting inside for Sarah.

"You all won't believe this." Sarah told the group. "This is Eva's husband."

The group of women all gazed and gawked at me and amongst themselves and I overheard Sarah say:

"I had no idea you were such a cradle robber, Eva. How old eve is he? He looks old enough to by my son."

Mom hesitated for a few seconds before replying:

"Well, he's actually much older than he looks.. But I suppose I do have a few years of experience on him."

The two laughed as I began to approach to group.

"Oh, yeah honey." Mom said, turning towards me. "Get over here and introduce yourself."

Before I knew it Sarah grabbed me and gave me the ol' double cheek kiss.

"Hey, my name is Matthew. It's nice to meet you." I told her.

"Matthew! How did you end up with such an amazing woman such as Eva?" She asked.

"Well, she's-" I began but was interrupted by the hostess.

"Your table is ready." the hostess told us.

Mom hit me with a short elbow to the ribs and gave me a sly look.

"Mom.." I began.

"Shhh." Mom said.

"Why'd you let them believe I was your husband?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll tell you later. Just play along for now, okay?" Mom asked.

Even though it seemed like a bizarre request I agreed to play along. Besides, I wouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for Mom, so I would do anything she'd ask of me. We sat down at our large table which was in a private room separated from the rest of the restaurant; more and more people started to show up that Mom would be working with, including some of the higher ups. I tried my best to appear as if I belonged there even though I felt completely out of place; I thought to myself "If I was Mom's husband, how would I be acting?"

Though, that didn't help much.

"So, Matthew how old are you exactly?" Sarah asked, "Eva tells me you're older than you look but I have my suspicions."

"I'll be turning 22 later on this year." I told her.

"You ARE as old as my son, oh my God!" She responded. "Eva, where did you find this boy? I'm going to have to get myself one."

"We aren't easy to find." I joked with her, trying to play it cool.

"I'll have to ask my son if he's got any friends that would want to be with an old woman like me." Sarah laughed.

"I'm sure he does.." I told her. "Most guys want an older woman." I said while keeping strong eye contact with my Mom and smiling. Our eyes locked and there seemed to be some new found tension between the two of us.. Not sexually but almost romantically.

We finished up our lunch and I introduced myself to anyone I hadn't met or spoken to yet as "Eva's husband." Mom gathered her things and was getting ready to head over to the main offices for her introduction meeting.

"Are you going to be okay by yourself, honey?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm probably just gonna head back to the room to try and get some sleep, honey." I said back to Mom attempting to play the Husband role.

"Okay, I'll see you after." Mom said.

I gave her a quick kiss on the lips; nothing severe. Nothing out of the ordinary; it was more of a "son kissing his Mom on the lips" kiss than anything. Mom however was a little surprised; her eyes went wide and she seemed almost embarrassed.

"Relax. No one saw that." I told her. "I just wanted to make sure if anyone was watching, they'd see your husband kissing you goodbye." I laughed and winked.

"Oh, right." Mom laughed, giving me a hug and sending me on my way.

I went back to the hotel room and attempted to fall asleep but ended up just lying there for a while. I was restless; almost on a high. Here I was halfway across the world in this incredible place; there was no way I was going to fall asleep. I decided to stay close and check out the pool on the roof of the hotel in case Mom got back from her meeting early; I didn't want to abandon her in a big city she'd never been to before.

I texted her just to give her a heads up:

"Can't sleep. If you need me, I'll be up at the pool. Your Husband, Matthew."

Truthfully I was having a bit of fun with the "husband" roleplay.

I ended up hitting it off with a blonde French girl who was about my age; we chatted for quite a while getting to know each other while swimming around the pool. Rather, I swam around the pool and she sunbathed. Everything was going smooth until she asked a question I wasn't prepared for just yet:

"So, what brings you to France?"

I hesitated.

"Actually, I'm just here with my wife on business." I told her, immediately regretting it.

"Your wife? That's too bad." She laughed through her French accent.

I may have blown it with the first beautiful French woman I met but I wasn't too unhappy about it. Just talking to her felt like I was betraying my Mother, I can't imagine it going much further than that. I figured I should focus on Mom this week; she seemed like she could use a good time away from everyday life. Besides, I still had no clue why she allowed her co-workers to believe I was her husband; nonetheless I decided I was going to play my part appropriately and wait for my sexy "wife" to come back.

I hopped out of the pool and laid in the sun on one of the lounge chairs and ended up falling asleep poolside. I was awakened a few hours later by a familiar voice:

"Hey, stranger. Come here often?"

"Mom..?" I asked as my eyes adjusted to the light; the sun had set and all I could see were the city lights behind my Mother's silhouette along with the dimly lit decor of the rooftop pool. "Oh boy, how long was I out?" I asked.

Mom didn't answer; she just sat crouched beside the lounge chair resting her chin on the arm rest looking me in the eyes. Once my eyes adjusted all I could see was her beautiful bright face glowing in the dim light of the city; she looked heavenly, like an angel. There was a pause between us; silence as we gazed into the other's eyes.

"You look.." I stammered. "You look incredible, Mom."

Mom took a step back and revealed her swimsuit to me. She had on a teal blue bikini with gold sequins attached to the top and bottoms; the top had gold chains leading up around her neck, tied in the back for the straps and the bottoms were mostly conservative, covering up a good portion of her lower half but the further down they went the more revealing they got. The bottoms made a slim "V" cut right over Mom's vagina and I could see most of her pelvic area; I tried to avert my eyes.

"Come on, let's go for a dip." Mom invited me, turning towards the pool. "The water feels great." She said, looking over her shoulder and winking at me.

When she turned her back to me, that's when I saw all the bikini had to offer. The front of the bottoms was thick up until it got to her vagina.. But the back, the back was held together by some gold chains and one tiny little string in the crack of her cheeks. The gold chains wrapped around her thick thighs to meet in the back with the strings which were showing off her entire ass.. My god, my cock was beginning to get hard for my own Mother.

Mom took her time walking down the steps which led into the shallow end of the pool; her ass bouncing with each step and the further she submerged herself in the water, the harder my cock would get. The pale moonlight reflected off the water and hit her ass just right; enhancing the view and making it look as if she was literally sparkling before me.

"Aren't you coming?" Mom asked. "I wanna swim with my husband." She laughed.

At this point it was only the two of us on the rooftop.

"Yeah, I'll be in, in just a minute Mom." I told her. "I"m just getting woke up first."

"Would you stop calling me Mom?" She asked. "I'm your wife, Eva. Remember?"

"Of course you are, Eva." I said back to her as smooth as I possibly could as I approached the pool; tucking my rock hard cock between my legs as discreetly as possible.

I sat on the edge of the pool with my feet dipped in the water and watched as Mom waded back and forth in the water just above her waist and right below her gigantic breasts; I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, honestly. This was all new to me, I'd never seen my Mother in this way before; like I said, she's usually all business around the house. We hadn't been to a pool or the beach since before I was old enough to even think sexually about women. I was confused to say the least; was this all genuine and innocent or was she aware of what she was doing to me?

Mom and I talked about her day and how her meeting went and how she was feeling about all of the people she was going to be working with; she asked me what I got into while she was gone and I told her I'd met a pretty little French girl up here on the roof but told her I was here with someone. Mom seemed to really appreciate that for some reason.

This was an interesting unspoken game of 'cat & mouse' we seemed to be playing here; at least that's how I saw it, perhaps I was imagining things. But it seemed Mom was trying to nonchalantly show off in her new bikini; she'd dip down in the water and pop up with her breasts flopping around dripping wet or she'd turn around and swim across to the other side of the pool making sure her ass was above the water and then she'd turn towards me quickly enough to try and catch me checking her out. Of course I was checking her out.. How couldn't I? But I couldn't let her catch me so when she'd turn around I'd turn my head or look up at the stars.

Finally Mom swam over to the edge of the pool where I was sitting and placed her arms on one of my legs; she folded her arms on my thigh and then rested her chin on them. I pushed my legs together as hard as I could hoping that my boner wouldn't pop up in her face. I was terrified of that happening actually; I was so turned on that I could feel my cock throbbing with the beat of my heart.

"Remember when you were little and your Father would cook out on the grill and we'd swim in the pool?" She asked. "You'd stand on the side of the pool and jump into my arms.. I miss those days."

"Dad hasn't used the grill in years." I laughed.

"There's alot your Father hasn't done in years.." Mom laughed, "But we won't get into that now."

Mom grabbed my hand and held it for a minute before placing it on her cheek.

"You've grown up to be such a handsome man." Mom told me, "You remind me so much of your Father..Except he was never as fit as you are." She said while squeezing on my bicep.

Before I knew it Mom grabbed me by the wrist with both of her hands and placed her feet against the wall of the pool.

"Come on, get in the pool with your wife already!" Mom shouted as she pushed off the wall and pulled me into the pool and into her arms.

"Okay, you asked for it." I told her as I fell off the edge and spread my arms wide.

I wrapped my arms around Mom as I fell into the pool and Mom did the same to me; I made sure to take her under with me. We held the other in our arms and stayed under water for was long as we could; our faces were so close that our noses were touching and our eyes remained closed. We released each other as we swam back up to the top and exhaled deeply as we breached the surface. We continued our little cat and mouse game for a bit, circling the other and subtly flirting back and forth; Mom was clearly enjoying herself and that was good enough for me.

"I'm getting pretty tired." Mom said.

"We've had a long day." I told her.

"Let's go back to the room and get ready for bed." She said.

My heart sunk; it was pure and innocent but the thoughts began to race through my head. The possibilities of what could happen when we got back to the room; the bath, the shower, the jacuzzi.. The bed. I shook those thoughts very quickly though; that was just ridiculous.

Mom swam to the edge of the pool and used her arms to lift herself up over the wall; the water poured all around her as she lifted her leg up and onto the edge. The thong of her bikini was riding so high up the crack of her butt.. The sight of Mom's gigantic heart shaped ass literally made me squirt a bit of pre-cum through my trunks. Mom crouched on all fours giving me an incredible view of her ass spread wide; she turned to face me and I quickly pretended to be swimming around paying no attention.

"Are you coming or what?" Mom asked, she was now on all fours bent over the edge of the pool with her back arched and her ass in the air.

I swam over to the edge where she was crouched and got in her face.

"Of course, I'm coming." I told her.

I'd never been more attracted to any woman in my entire life as I was in that moment looking my dripping wet, voluptuous, sexy mother directly in the eyes. Mom stood and wrapped a towel around the top of her chest covering her breasts and walked to the end of the pool where the steps were and waited for me; I swam over and walked up the steps with confidence and without a care in the world. The suction from the water had my trunks wrapped skin tight around my lower body; my cock was still bulging between my legs only now, I didn't care at all. Mom glanced down and took notice of my boner, her eyes went wide and her face got a little red; she extended her hand and walked me out of the pool and down to our room.

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers