Online Lovers Meet

Story Info
Two online friends/lovers meet for the first time.
1.5k words
4.34
17.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the shadows of the airport, she watches him get off the plane. She's more than a little nervous, since this will be their first meeting. Part of her wonders how he will react when seeing her, another part is scared it won't be like it was. They met online about six months ago, starting out as chat friends, who, over time, noticed real feelings grow. They finally decided to take a chance and get together.

He looked quite handsome stepping into the terminal, and she smiled as she looked at him. He was just as adorable as his pictures. She steps from the shadows as he begins to look around, trying to spot her. Almost immediately his eyes lock on hers, and he holds his gaze as he walks to her. As he takes her hand in his, her fears ease back a bit. She continued to hold his gaze as he leans over to embrace her. She falls into his arms and feels herself relaxing.

They stand embraced like two lost lovers, who have found their way back to each other. He takes her chin with his hand, raises her head to his, and takes her lips in a soft kiss. She feels a warmth spreading through her as she returns his kiss. She breaks the kiss and takes his hand, leading him out of the airport to her car.

Once in her car, they find each other in a hungry and greedy kiss. Their hands explore as much as possible in the cramped space. Their breathing deep and heavy and their kissing are the only sounds they hear. Tongues tangling in a dance of need and want, they both softly moan in the other's mouth. Breaking apart before they can get any more heated, she turns the car on, and they head to her place. On the drive home his hand slides over her thigh softly, gently caressing. She feels herself wanting to get home more and more.

They finally arrive at her place, and gather his things to take in the house. Once inside they place his things on the floor and fall in each others arms. He lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. He carries her to the couch and sits down with her on his lap. Her hands come up to unbutton his shirt, her mouth dropping to kiss his neck. She pulls his shirt off, and runs her hands along his strong chest. Moving back to gain a little more room, she leans over and plants a kiss on his chest. She draws her tongue along his flesh, tasting his skin that she has tasted in her mind for so long.

A small moan escapes his lips, as her tongue dances across his skin. Pulling her head up, he removes her t-shirt. He reaches his hands around and unfastens her bra, then removes it and places it in the pile that is forming on the floor. He looks at her bare breasts and feels himself stir. Reaching his hand out, he takes one of her supple breasts in his hands, and softly squeezes it. He cups her breasts with his hand, and uses his thumb to rub her nipples, which are hardening under his touch. He hears her take in a breath and moan as he leans his head over to flick her hard nipples with his tongue. He sucks her right nipple in his mouth, as his left hand rubs her other breast, and his right hand travels down her stomach.

She feels her heat and wetness growing, as his tongue and hands assault her body. She reaches her hand between them, and places one in his lap, feeling his growing hardness. He jumps as her hand touches him and he moans in her breasts. She feels his fingers running along the band of her jeans as she unbuttons and unzips his pants. All of a sudden she feels herself being lifted up. He asks her where the bedroom is, and she tells him in a ragged breath.

He carries her into the bedroom, and lays her down on the bed. He unbuttons her jeans, and slides them down onto the floor. She lays naked before him, except for her panties, which are wet with her excitement. He hooks his fingers in her panties, and pulls them to join her jeans. He admires her beautiful body before him. He leans in and smells her heat. He uses his tongue to caress her inner thighs and feels her moving beneath him. He brings his tongue and licks the outer areas of her sweet nest. He smiles as she moans and her fingers tighten in his hair. He brings his tongue up to flick her clit and her hips come up at the touch. He slides his tongue down and drinks from her. He licks her juice from her sweet hole, then slowly enters her with his tongue, feeling her muscles clamp down.

She moans loud, body tense as his tongue works wonders on her. She whimpers for him to stop long enough to remove the rest of his clothes, and then let her pleasure him, as he pleasured her. She calms herself a little while watching him remove his pants and underwear. When he was done she thought he looked like a god. She was sure he was between 7 and 8 inches long, and he was so hard. She wants a kiss before they get started again, and she tastes herself on his lips when they kiss deeply. She lays back and he positions himself over her. She reaches up and strokes his hardness, slowly and tenderly. He moans on her clit while his tongue brings out more juice. She pulls slightly on his butt, bring him closer to her. She licks his head, tasting his pre-cum. She takes him fully in her mouth, using her tongue to massage him. She moans around him as his tongue enters her wet hole once more, darting in and out, slightly curled, tickling her inner regions. As her pussy muscles clamp down on his tongue, her mouth slides his hardness in and out, one hand massaging his balls, the other holding his butt.

He feels her juices pouring out over his tongue as he licks her greedily, like a man possessed. Her mouth works wonders on his hard cock. His moanings have become more frequently as her mouth squeezes him over and over while sliding up and down. He can feel himself ready to burst, but wants her to cum with him. He withdraws his tongue slowly, laps up some of her juices, and licks a path to her clit. He takes her clit with his lips and sucks it in, feeling her body start to writhe under him. He feels her moan around him, and he knows he's ready to explode. He alternates flicking her clit with his tongue and sucking it between his lips until he hears her scream in an orgasm. That sends him over and he cums strong in her mouth, feeling her lips suck him dry.

She shudders beneath him as they both experience their first orgasm together. He comes up to her and takes her lips in a passionate kiss. As he lays on top of her, she can feel his still hard member between them. She moans again and uses her hand to guide him inside of her. She shudders as he enters her, inch by inch she feels him possess her in all the ways she wanted. She raises her hips to meet him, and bring him in deep, needing to have all of him. He buries himself deep inside her, and raises up to look at her as he begins to withdraw. She brings her hands up to take him in a deep kiss, wraps her legs around his butt, and they find their rhythm. Slowly they come together and then back apart, their tongues playing as their needs grow.

His thrustings increase in speed as his need for her grows. She moans in his mouth as he enters her over and over. He breaks the kiss and leans his head to suck her breasts while he listened to her moans growing louder. He could feel her muscles tighten around him as he pushed in and out, and he was heading for the edge. He picked up his pace, his cock touching the walls of her hole with each thrust. Her muscles contracted over him, and he holds back a little longer, for her. She moans louder, screaming his name, her nails scratching him on the back. He feels her cum, her moans loud, her body shaking uncontrollably. He lets himself go with a roar, shooting his seed deep inside of her.

She feels him cum inside her, and has another orgasm, and feels their juices mixing inside. He collapses on top of her, as her muscles milk him. He's so sexy covered in sweat, especially sweat from hard work. He rolls off of her, and she snuggles up to him, held in his arms. She kisses him gently, and tells him how much she loves him. She smiles as he says he loves her too. She curls up to him, and falls asleep with a smile on her face. He kisses her head, and falls asleep beside her. Both dreaming of the other, and what's in store for later.