Online Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan began to awake from her pounding only to awake to another nightmare, she had her legs and hands bound and a gag over her mouth. Her heart raced in fear on what was going to happen next. She scanned the plane and saw several other women in the same situation as her. She felt the plane begin to descend and then the wheels hitting the ground. A few minutes later, She heard people outside of the plane speaking in a foreign tongue but it was familiar to what she heard with Bantu last night.

She saw Bantu and his two bodyguards enter the area where they were and began to take each woman off the plane then Bantu picked her up and she began to whimper and cry to him.

“You want to know what I was saying to you last night in my native tongue?” He asked.

“I called you a white slut that will only serve black men from now on.” He joked.

She exited the plane over Bantu’s shoulder and seeing the desolate desert surrounding the airport and realized that she was in Africa and most likely his homeland of Sudan. Once they all were loaded into the car. They made their way to the Queen’s palace. Once there, the women were stripped of their clothing and cleaned up to look presentable. The other girls around her were beginning to wake up from their drug induced slumber not realizing what has happened to them. She was more concerned at her own self and her sore pussy and ass but she felt something strange, she wanted Bantu as he carried her off the plane.

A large, menacing man entered the room and ordered the other women there to stop crying and if they don't they will get beaten. He then ordered them all to their feet and told them to follow him. As Megan exited the room she saw two other bodyguards waiting outside the door to make sure no one escapes.

They were all lead into this huge room where they were told to kneel and wait for the queen. Some of the girls began to cry again but Megan was indifferent about it all. She acted like she didn't seem to care and all she wanted was Bantu to fuck her again. The Queen entered the room and all the male guards bowed their heads in respect. The Queen was this tall, elegant Nubian goddess.

“My name is Queen Isis.” The queen said.

“Some of you may be wondering why you are here. I will tell you.” She said.

“The women of our country and especially those of my tribes are very well respected, they are the mothers of our children and teachers of our people and they do not have time to do everything their men desire, so in order to make the males happy, I took it upon myself to give them what they want. A woman to use for their carnal lusts and desires.” The Queen tells them.

“You are basically our sex slaves now, You will service the men of the village that buys you and you will bring the boys to manhood. Whatever they want you will do. They own you and will treat you with very little respect but they will not physically harm.” She added.

“Now, nod if you understand.” She says.

Most of the girls nod in agreement.

“I had no idea that white women like fucking black men this much” She joked to their guards.

“You will never get away with this; someone will look for us and find us.” One of the girls said.

“That's where you are wrong, see Bantu and your government have an agreement and you may never be found again. We decided to trade in hundreds of scum terrorists operating in our country for several young ladies to use for our desires. So we decided on white sex slaves as a fair trade off and Bantu was responsible for finding you then manipulating you then getting you here.” The queen said.

As she mentioned Bantu, he came into the room wearing his military clothing and bowed to the queen.

“You did a great job and some wonderful work with picking the right women for our men. As your reward, you will get your choice of one of them as your own personal slave.”

He walked up and down the line with a collar and a chain in his hand deciding on which woman he will use as his slave. Megan hoped and prayed that she would be the one chosen but she lowered her in shame as she saw him pick out this short dark hair woman with big tits.

“Now, your potential buyers will be here soon, so you may leave now and eat something then when they arrive, you will be brought back to me.” Queen Isis tells them.

They were lead out of the ballroom back to the crowded room where they were. They were fed some food then some cried at the thought of their future but Megan cried because she wasn’t Bantu's favorite.

After a few hours, the doors opened and the guards herded them back to the ballroom where they were before. They were all ordered to stand there and wait. Megan saw the doors open and saw the queen and several other Sudanese women walk in the room with her. The other women began to inspect their so to be white slaves. They fondled their breasts, opened their jaws, had them spread their legs and inspected their asses and their pussies then after the inspection was over. The queen handed each of them a collar and chain to pick their slave. One by one, these women collared their slaves and pulled them back over to the queen. Megan was standing there waiting to be chosen by someone and she felt kind of unwanted as she touched her scar. Then this large woman places a collar around her neck and was dragged with her back to the queen.

“Now ladies get on your knees and show your new mistresses their proper respect and know your place.” Queen Isis tells them.

Several of the women resisted and were forcefully lowered to their knees. Megan instinctively gots on her knees and lowered her head.

“Now, these women own you and you are their slaves, you will do as you are told and the other women in the village are also superior to you, so you will do whatever they tell you. To these women, you are nothing and will treat you like nothing and whatever happens to you is their business.” The Queen adds.

The Queen speaks in her native tongue to these women and they all laugh then lead their slaves to their waiting vehicles. As the car leads the compound, Megan looks out the window and sees nothing but plains and desert and couldn't believe that people live and survive out here. She feels her dirty blond hair being pulled and falls back onto the floor of the car and her new mistress is looking down at her and points to her to kiss her feet. Megan reluctantly kisses her feet and looks up for approval. The woman then spreads her legs and points to her pussy.

The large Nubian woman’s pussy was staring at her face and she leaned in and kissed it. The woman pushed her face into her pussy and then she started to kiss it some more. She heard the woman moan softly then grabbed onto her hair tightly moving her head up and down on her pussy. Megan then began to do what came naturally to her and began to lick and tease this woman’s moistening pussy. She had no idea what she was doing but knew what she liked and tried to do the same to this woman.

The woman began to grunt and moan and speak in her language and she just continued to please her new mistress and hoped that if she pleased her well, that her treatment would be better. After several minutes of Megan working her pussy, she pulls on the chain pulling her face away from her pussy and pats her on the head. Megan looked up and saw the look of satisfaction on her face and smiled. She looked out the window and saw them entering a village. The village was close to the ocean and the view of the Indian Ocean was breath taking. She looked around and saw glimpses of the tribesmen and women.

The car stopped and several large men rushed to the car and opened the car door. The leader of the village exited the car and pulled the chain causing Megan to fall out of the car. She was lead to the center of the village and the people were all looking at her and making comments to one another. She entered the center of the village and motioned for Megan to get on her knees next to her, which she did willingly. The woman spoke to the tribe and a large eruption of excitement came from the men in the village. The women looked at her in spite and didn’t like an outsider in the village. The crowd began to disperse and Megan was lead to this hut at the edge of the village. She was lead into it and saw a cheap mattress on the ground and a pillow lying on the bed. She was ordered to sit on the bed and her collar and chain was tied to the hut. She was left to be by herself waiting and wondering what would happen next.

The heat in the hut was almost unbearable and she figured out why many African people didn't wear much clothing. A woman entered the hut with a bowl of water and left it next to her. She laughed and grinned as she started to drink the water. She heard a commotion outside and figured that some kind of celebration was about to be held. She lay down on the bed and closed her eyes. The images of Bantu and his massive African cock flooded her mind. Her hand began to lower itself to her clit as she began to become aroused at the memories of the night before.

She eventually fell asleep and awoke to noises around her hut. She opened her eyes and saw that the day has become night and that her mistress was untying her chain. She was led to the center of the village where a giant bond fire was roaring and the tribesmen and women were dancing and jumping up and down in celebration. They were working themselves into some kind of frenzy and she was led to where her mistress sat. She moved to her throne and Megan knelt at her feet watching the spectacle unfold. The night wore on, Megan saw the women and child leave the celebration to tend to their duties and out of the corner of her eyes. She saw some kind of altar being lead to the celebration. Her mistress stood up and spoke to the 20 or so tribesmen their and they all cheered and celebrated.

Megan realized that she was probably telling them what her role in the village was. Her mistress stood up and led her to the altar. Megan was forcefully bent over and then her hands her tied and her legs spread. She heard her mistress speak and the crowd worked itself up into frenzy once again. A few minutes later, she felt someone touching and playing with her pussy. She looked up and saw all the men removing the clothes and then walking past her showing their African cocks to their new sex slave. Her body began to become aroused at their size and she licked her lips wanting a taste.

She felt a stronger pair of hands and fingers began to play with her moistening pussy. She moaned softly then felt an African missile rammed into her tight white pussy. She moaned and screamed in pleasure and pain. He started to work his cock in and out of her pussy and her screams and moans were drowned out by the beating drums now beating louder.

“Oh god, fuck me, fuck me good.” She moaned out in English as her first orgasm began to take over her body.

The first guy grunted and groaned as he shot his seed deep into her pussy then pulled out smacking his cock against her ass. An empty void was now in her pussy as she watched the guy walk away from her but the next man quickly filled that void. He pushed his cock into her pussy moving his cock in and out of her pussy a with a harder and faster pace then the man before.

The music and the pounding her pussy was starting to take, made her go into her own sexual frenzy with her orgasms become more intense and her screams of sexual delight echoed thru the countryside. Tribesman after tribesman pounded her white pussy, speaking to her in their native tongues blowing their load inside her, then walked away for the next guy to take his place. Her body was covered in sweat and her hair was soaking wet from their heat of the fire and the sexual orgy that was taking place, she caught glimpses of her surrounding and saw the group becoming smaller and smaller as the night wore on. She felt the last cock tear her pussy apart then that empty feeling in her sore, used pussy reappear and waited anxiously for the next cock to use her. But there was no other cock for her.

Her mistress untied her and she tried to stand up but her legs were like jello and she fell to the ground. Her mistress made her crawl to her hut and when they arrived there she was again patted on her head like a dog then tied up. Her mistress left the hut and she lay there exhausted and used. Her inner thighs were covered with dirt from the dried cum on her. Her hands and knees with cut from crawling on the ground. She curled up in a ball in the bed and fell asleep. The intense orgasms she felt that night were still fresh in her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Megan was awoken by a loud noise in her hut. Her mistress was in the hut and started to examine her to see if she was okay from the night before. Megan rose up off the bed and her pussy was sore, as were her hamstrings from the night before and her ass was still sore from the brutal pounding that Bantu gave her the other night. She was untied and led down to the ocean and her mistress pointed to the water and ordered her into it. She walked into the warm water and began to clean the dirt and cum off of her body. The water felt good over her body. She cleaned herself off and saw her mistress remove her clothing and walk into the water. She pulled Megan close to her side and handed her a sponge and some soap and motioned for her to wash her body. Megan soaped up the sponge and began to wash her body. She finished washing her and was patted on the head for a job well done.

She was then lead to the field where bundles of wheat were sitting on the ground and her mistress pointed to the supply hut and basically ordered her to carry all of that to the hut. Her mistress let go of the chain and watched her slave carry bundle after bundle of wheat into the storage facility. When Megan was finished with that chore, she was lead around the village to the other women and did whatever they ordered her to do, whether it was washing their clothing, to preparing dinner, or gathering shrubbery for the fire. She was at the mercy of the women in the village during the day then at the mercy of the men during the night, she assumed.

She was bringing water to the village when she saw the men return to the village with their hunt and whatever else they were sent for. As the men passed her, they grabbed and groped her repeatedly. She moans in delight to their touch. Finishing up her day’s chores, she was led back to her hut and left their waiting for what was going to happen next. A child brought her food and water leaving the hut quickly. She ate her meal and savored her water because she didn't know how long this would last. The food was surprisingly good and nothing like she ever had in the states.

During the night, the men of the village would enter her hut spreading her legs and pound her pussy until they shot their African seed in her then left and she waited for the next man to return.

What she guessed was a week later, she saw a caravan of car coming towards the village as she was doing her daily chores. Her mistress grabbed her by the chain and led her to her hut until the people can be recognized. She sat their waiting hearing male voices speaking the tribal dialect and figured it was nothing to worry about. Then she saw someone enter the hut.

“Well, you look well.” A man said.

She looked up and saw that it was Bantu. She then lowered her head once again and laid back on the bed then spread her legs. It was a natural reaction for her now whenever a man entered her hut.

“I don't want you now, baby, I will wait for the evening for that.” He said with an evil grin.

“You are the lucky one so far, some of the other women tried to escape and they have been dealt with severely.” He added.

“Shanta told me that you have been an obedient servant to her and the village and that since your arrival the harvest and the hunt are flourishing.” He mentioned.

Then her mistress returned to the hut and spoke with Bantu, they laughed and giggled then grabbed onto her chain pulling her back out to finish her daily chores around the village.

She saw Bantu and his men wandering around the village and watching her work the fields and cleaning their clothing until the men of the village returned. She was led back to her hut and waited for her nightly meal and the night’s activities. As darkness set over the village, she heard a large feast and a large celebration outside in the center of the village. She waited there patiently until her mistress returned and led her to the festivities. Megan saw the women and children leave and go of bed and tend to other things. She kneeled at the feet of her mistress, Shanta until her chain was given to Bantu and he dragged her out in front of all the men. He then started to speak to the males in the tribe then he began to undo his pants and pulled out the African cock that fucked her into submission.

“You know what to do, slave, and soon you will be doing it to all these men.” Bantu ordered.

She rose up and grabbed onto his black monster cock and stroked it softly watching it grow in her hands. She began to lick around his head softly and the men in the village were in shock at what they were seeing. She then began to lick around his shaft then wrapped her lips around his large head. She began to bob back and forth on his massive member with his hand on top of her head. Bantu was talking to the villagers as she was sucking on his cock. They liked what they heard and what they saw from their white slave. She tasted his precum in her mouth then teased the head of his cock with her tongue then licked down his shaft and began to play with his big black balls. She moved back onto his cock and began to bob back and forth once again until Bantu held her head in place and shot stream after stream of cum into her mouth. She tried to swallow all she can but it was too much as some of his cum dripped out the sides of her mouth. He pulled back and saw his cum dripping out of her mouth and commented to the crowd as Megan looked up with a vacant stare licking her lips and cleaning his cock off of the excess cum.

The crowd erupted in excitement and the men were laughing and cheering until Bantu silenced them.

“Now my white sex slave, get on your hands and knees like the dog you are.” Bantu ordered.

The men looked at their slave wanting her and lusting after her. Bantu positioned himself behind her and told the men what he was going to do next. The men gasped as Bantu positioned his head at her asshole then started to talk his way thru what he was doing and how much this slave will like it. He inched his cock into her ass inch by inch. Her face was contorted in pain as he got deeper and deeper in her ass. He pauses and talks to the crowd then push it deeper.

“Oh God, You’re so big, you are ripping my ass in two.” Megan screamed out in English.

Bantu told the crowd what she said as he began to move his cock in and out of her ass. The feeling of his cock in her ass was overwhelming. The pain she felt at first was taken over by delight. She moaned and screamed in delight to him fucking her ass and speaking to the crowd. He pulled on her head lifting her head up for all to see and they saw her moaning and pleading for more.

“Fuck my ass with your African cock.” She moaned out loudly and Bantu repeated the statement and the crowd cheered.

After several minutes of pounding her ass, she felt a warm sensation in her stretch out asshole and felt an empty void in her ass and a few streams of cum land on her back. She could feel his seed seeping out of her ass as he let go of his grip. She stayed there, coming down from her orgasm as his cum dripped down the back of her legs. He made an passionate speech to the men working them up into a further frenzy then he went to sit besides her mistress and decided to watch the show.