Online Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first man liked her sucking on Bantu’s cock and wanted the same treatment. He shoved his cock into her mouth and she began to suck on his cock like it was her only source of food. Bantu made comments to the crowd and the man she was sucking off got on his knees. She then felt these other men move behind her and grab onto her hips. He plunged his black cock into her soaking wet pussy. She moaned in delight to her pussy being pounded then increased her intensity on sucking the man off in front of her want to taste that addictive African seed. The guy pounding her pussy shot his load deep into her then pulled out and the next man moved into position then rammed his cock into her ass. She screamed in pain as the man shot his load into her mouth. She tried to swallow as much as she could. The man removed his cock from his mouth and said something to the crowd and they all seemed to enjoy what he said.

As the night went on, she caught glimpses of Bantu and Shanta enjoying the show. The men had their choices of which hole they wanted and the opportunity for the others after everyone had a taste. They all seemed to want to try what they saw today. Megan was in now in a sexual frenzy, it seemed like every orgasm she had become more intense and the feeling was overwhelming and she just wanted to feel like that more and more. The last man finally finished pounding her ass and Megan had become hoarse from moaning and screaming in delight between sucking off the tribesman. She looked around her and saw the dirt become mud from her sweat and cum and her legs and arms felt weak. She knew she was too sore and weak to stand. Bantu walked over to her and grabbed onto her chain then led her to her hut. He tied her up as she lay in bed exhausted from the night’s activities.

“You see slut, what you do is considered vile and disgusting to the women of these villages, so that is why the Queen had the idea of slutty white girls like you to do what the women wont and what the men need.” Bantu mockingly said to her.

“The only difference between you and a dog is that dogs deserve respect and you don’t. Our people were taken to The US and used as slaves and now it’s just us returning the favor. “ He added.

She sat there listening to his words and enjoyed the sounds of English being spoken but all she could think about is his cock and all the cocks that she has been being used by. She didn't know their names but had names for them by their cocks and how they used her.

“I knew that pussy was getting pleased nightly but many men didn't know that you white women like sucking on African cock and getting fucked in the ass, so I had to show them. You may thank me for that slave.” Bantu told her.

“Thank you, sir!” She stuttered thru.

He smiled and left her to fall asleep. She awoke the next day with the sun beating overhead and her whole body sore and used. She rose up saw food and drink by her bed. She ate what was there then waited for her mistress to get her. The guard must have told her that she awoke and for her to get her. Shanta walked into the hut, untied her and led her once again to the ocean to wash herself off. This time she was given the sponge and some soap for herself to use. She washed herself then handed it back to her mistress but she refused it and just pointed at her. Megan figured out it was a gift for her and lowered her head thanking her. She patted Megan on the head and led her to the village once again.

She looked around and saw Bantu and his entourage had left, already missed his cock. She started to go to the fields and do her daily work but her chain was pulled over back to her hut. She entered her residence to see that it had changed. She saw a different bed and some books next to the bed and a few personal hygiene products there also with a note attached. She was chained to the bed looking thru her things. She saw they were some of her books from her dorm room and a shaving kit with a note attached telling her to keep her pussy bald for the men there. At that moment, it truly sank in for her that this was her life from now until they get tired of using her. She finally broke down and wondered why this happened to her.

Later on in the day, she saw one of the younger men in the tribe comes into her hut and she wondered why he was there. He began to take off his garments then his father entered behind him and she laid back on her new bed then spread her legs for the teenage boy. The father began to instruct is son on what to do and he crawled between her legs with a very nice sized cock for a boy then slowly inserted his cock into her sore pussy. He inched it into her slowly. She moaned in delight then felt her pussy fill up with his warm African seed. He pulled out and rested on her pussy looking down in shame. His father said a few things to him.

She then began to stroke his cock with her hand and pointed to his cock and then for him to place it in her mouth. He sat on her chest and she started to suck on this boy’s cock trying to make him feel better. She went thru her blow job routine then let him cum in her mouth. He blew his load but was still hard as a rock. She pointed back down to her pussy and he started to move his cock in and out of her pussy fucking her like all the men in the tribe. She was moaning wildly to his cock as wave after wave of orgasms filled her body until he blew another load inside her white pussy a few minutes later. This time his expression was much better and he felt like a man now. He slapped his cock in her pussy letting the excess cum pool on her bald pussy then stood up, got dressed and left with his father.

She lay in bed and began to read waiting for the day to become night. She fell asleep again until she was awaken by the young boy who she had sex with earlier entering her place. She saw him enter with her meal and spread her legs for him. He smiled and put the food down and exited the hut. She saw there was more food than before and just figured that it was the boy being nice to her for what she did earlier.

Her mistress entered the hut and pulled her out of her place. Megan saw the men in the tribe out playing and being with the children of the tribe and the women were in another part of the village. She thought that she was actually going to be accepted by the women of the tribe and be one of them. Her mistress let go of the chain and ordered her to kneel on the ground. She knelt there while her mistress and the head of the tribe spoke to the women there. She saw the woman nod in agreement and sat down on her throne. She pulled up her garment and pointed at her pussy.

Megan shuffled over to her mistress’s pussy and began to please her orally. She licked her pussy up and down and began to play with her clit while listening to her moan in enjoyment. Her intensity and pressure on her clit increased as her mistress began to moan wildly as the rest of the women watched. Her mistress came several minutes later. Megan looked up for approval then she patted her on the head and pointed to the woman next to her. She crawled over to the next woman and began to service her until she orgasmed. She continued to lick the pussies of all the women in the tribe causing some of the to orgasm. When she was finished. She was patted on the head again and led back to her hut.

This time her collar was taken off of her and she was free to roam around the village because her mistress knew that she had no desire to escape now. She was completely subservient to the village and would do as she was told. Megan got use to her new lifestyle, she would spend the night servicing the men, and sometimes during the day she was dragged into a hut and serviced a woman.

None of her exploits ever took place around children, She was fucked either in her hut to after a ceremony when the children were put to sleep, or she was dragged out into the plains and used there. She actually got to see wild animals on several occasions. She would do her chores around the village and lower her head when a tribeswoman past her, knowing her true place in the village. For the most part, she kept her figure but noticed that flabby stomach was now firm.

Her sex drive now was always in high gear and she wanted to fuck constantly now. Her pussy would become wet whenever the men in the village would return and on several occasions she would drop to her knees as the men past and opened her mouth hoping to suck on one of their magnificent African cocks and someone would always take up her offer. The men in the village seemed to like getting head from her more than using her pussy but they would always tear her ass or pussy up at night when thy fucked her. There was something about the primal nature of a man just taking her, fucking her and making her beg for more that made her so hot and horny.

Several months had past of her captivity and in a distance she saw a truck coming to the village. She put herself back in her hut to hide from outsiders until her mistress came to her hut and motioned her to come out. She looked out and saw the women she arrived in the country with in the truck and Bantu exiting the drivers seat. The women were then led out of the trunk and Megan saw that all the women were pregnant and carrying the babies of the tribe they were sold to.

“See, aren't you the lucky one.” Bantu said.

“Do you think their families or their friends will want these women after they give both to a black baby?” He added.

The women looked worn and completely used and looked like some of the hookers she saw when she would walk home at night from classes. Bantu walked over to her mistress and spoke for a few minutes with her. Bantu then ordered the women back into the truck and grabbed Megan throwing her onto the bed. He spread her legs, fucking her good and hard before he blew his load in her pussy.

“Thanks, slut.” He said.

“I asked Shanta, if she wanted to get rid of you and send you back and get a new slave but she agreed to keep you for the village until they have no use for you.” He added.

“She said that you were like a whore in heat all the time and are either working or fucking now, good girl, I saw that in you when we spoke.” Bantu rambled on. She listened as she lead there with his cum dripping out of her used pussy.

“You are still surprisingly tight.” He joked.

“I should bring the next wave of women to you first and let you train them to be a good little slut slaves.” He commented.

He stood up then walked out of her hut leaving her to savor the quick, hard fuck she just received. Bantu returned and tossed a package to her then left the village. She heard the trucks leave the village and her mistress and two other women enter Megan’s hut. She motioned for her to get on her knees and she did what she was told. She was pushed to the ground and her legs spread far apart. She saw one of the women with a strap then she began to whip Megan across her pussy causing her lips to swell and turn bright red. She begin to cry from the pain as this woman whipped her pussy then began to rub some kind of substance over and inside her pussy and inside her ass. After several minutes of this rough treatment, she was tied up again and left in her hut to be alone.

She felt this strange sensation in her pussy. The throbbing pain quickly subsided and her tears stop flowing. She thought the substance covering her pussy was some sort of pain medication. The day turned into night and for some reason no one came to her hut for sex. She fell asleep and woke up to see her hands untied and she was free to do her daily things. She touched her pussy and it wasn't sore. She washed herself up in the ocean and shaved her pussy keeping it nice and smooth for the men.

She was working in the field and saw the women in the village excited, causing a commotion. She continued her work until her mistress ordered to follow her. She reached the center of the village and saw this huge man standing there and figured he was someone important to the area. Her mistress led him to his feet and ordered to her knees. He reveals his massive African cock to her and her mouth waters as she looks at. The women in the village are all watching her now and she devours his cock with her mouth. She blows him to completion and savors every moment of his African seed in her mouth.

He grabs her by the hair and drags her a few feet then towers over her with the women in the village cheering him on. He lowers himself between her legs and feels his hard cock press against her pussy. She moans and can’t wait until this monster fucks her pussy. He works his cock into her pussy and she felt this strange sensation again. She was being stretch to its limits as he worked his cock in her. She screamed in pain as this monster starts to tear her pussy apart. She is moaning wildly, screaming in sexual bliss as her orgasm fill her body as this huge African stud increases his pace and his grunting was getting louder. She hasn't felt so much pain in a long time and the first time she felt this way was the first time she fucked Bantu but she didn't care. Her body was shaking in ecstasy as she was fucked silly by this big black stud. He shot his load in her used pussy then stood up and towered over his conquest.

Her mistress ordered her on all fours and smiled. Megan got on her hands and knees and the women spoke to this huge man and he laughed and got behind her. She knew what was coming next and braced for it. He grabbed onto her hips and inserted his cock head into her ass. She moaned in delight, as she felt surprisingly tight. Then he feed his cock into her ass inch by inch. Her screams of pain increased as the women in the village laughed at her pain. This beast began to brutally pound her ass as she begged for more.

“Fuck my ass with that big African cock.” She moaned out over and over.

After several minutes of rough pounding, she felt the pain she was feeling soothed by his warm cum. He pulled out of her ass to a loud pop and walked away from his conquest. Some of the women gasped as her asshole was stretched beyond their wildest dreams. Her legs trembled as she was covered in her own sweat and her mistress walk over and patted her on her head pointing her back to her hut.

As she crawled back to her hut, she couldn’t for the life of her figure out why her ass and pussy seemed tighter now. It almost felt to her that she was like a virgin being fucked for the first time or at least the first time she got black cock. She was kind of excited to experience the sensation of being sort of a virgin to black cock once again wanting all the tribesman to use her pussy and ass all over again.