Only Myself to Blame

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for it may come true.
1.8k words
4.37
38k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I have only myself to blame for the predicament I find myself in now. It was my fantasy and now it is my reality. But does everyone want a fantasy to become a reality? Below is my story and I hope you enjoy.

I am 37 and so is my wife, Jenny. We have been married for 13 years now, and had very few partners prior to getting married. My wife is 5'10" tall and of average build. She has the best tits, being DD and they sit perfectly. She has great legs and maintains her pussy with only a small patch of hair above her slit. She loves to cum, and I love to see her cum. The only problem is that the only way she could come prior to our new life was for her to manually stimulate her clit. I am 6'4" tall and I maintain my weight by lots of exercise. I have an average cock about 7" long and average in all other ways. Our sex life was pretty good but after 13 years of pretty much the same thing I started to look around.

I found a couple of websites, which gave me some ideas. This is where I found cream pies and cuckoldry. I found that whenever I read one of these stories I would get really hard and have to masturbate immediately. If I didn't and we didn't have sex that night I found it really hard to sleep. So I started to introduce a fantasy into my talk in bed. Initially I just used it to talk to Jenny when she was working her clit up prior to me fucking her. I would be sucking on her nipples and fucking her with my finger whilst she did this. I would talk about her lying there with a cock in her pussy, one in her mouth and one in each hand. These cocks were huge, much bigger than mine and they would use her as a cum slut. She would be forced to swallow the cum and it would drench her pussy. This seemed to get her off and make the orgasm come quicker. Jenny was always wetter when I talked like this as she was masturbating.

Then I introduced a large dildo. This thing was 10 inches long and realistic. She loved it. She would suck my cock while I fucked her with the dildo and she masturbated. She would get so wet when we did this there was a large wet spot on the sheets. After a couple of months with the dildo, then came the porn. All these blokes were hung. Initially Jenny was not so impressed with the idea of the porn but after watching it for a little while she started to get into it. She commented on how she liked the look of the large cocks these blokes had and I found her masturbating as she was watching. This is when she started to close her eyes a lot when masturbating and started using the dildo herself. If I went away for work or anything she would tell me when we got back how she had fucked herself with the dildo whilst I had been away. All this was good for my sex life and I was enjoying the benefits, we were fucking more now than we ever had before. I noticed how the dildo was an integral part of our sex life now. I wouldn't fuck her until she had been fucked with that first.

A couple of months later is when the big shift came. I am reasonably tech savvy but Jenny isn't, or so I thought. She always had trouble with the video recorder, and when we got a new TV it took weeks until she understood how to use the remote properly. So with this in mind I must have failed to take proper precautions. In all my searching the net for new ideas, I must have left a bit of a trail. I had set up hotmail accounts and all to enter all the sites with. Jenny found them and read the automatic mailings I was getting. I got home from work one night and she hit me with it.

She was very quiet at dinner, and then after cleaning up she asked me to join her in the study, she had something to show me. As we were looking at investment properties at the time I didn't think much of it. When I went into the study and looked at the computer I stopped. She had a couple emails I had received from erotic authors opened. These emails were ones where I had sent a letter saying how their stories of wives being fucked by large cocks and the husbands having to clean up the mess turned me on. One of them discussed how their story had led me to cum into my hand and taste test. Jenny asked if that was what I wanted? Did I want to fuck her and then clean it up? Did I want to have other men with large cocks fuck her then clean up their mess? I was silent so she came up to me and grabbed my cock. I was semi hard. This must have been what I wanted. This must have been how I wanted her to find out.

I looked at Jenny and saw that she wasn't angry. There was a look of something else in her eyes, lust. She stepped back from me and dropped the pants that she was wearing. I could see that she had shaved her pussy so that there was no hair at all. I could see the glistening of her juices on the lips of that pussy. She was turned on by the thought. She told me to get on my knees and lick her pussy. I did as she wanted. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her pussy and ground it against my face. I was so hard I thought my pants would burst and for the first time ever Jenny cum as she was standing there. She told me to get up. As I stood up with her juices on my face, she looked at me and told me she was going out to the club she would be back later and I wasn't to wait up. I asked her if she was going to go out and fuck someone else, she told me she might.

About 20 minutes later Jenny came out of the bedroom wearing a low cut dress that was extremely short as well. This dress stopped about 3 inches below her pussy. The look was to die for and I was semi hard as she came up to me. She kissed me deep then stepped back. She told me she wasn't wearing any panties or bra but she was carrying a pair of panties just in case. A short time later she walked outside and into the cab that was waiting.

I got into the shower. I was still hard, harder than I had ever been before. I masturbated in the shower but when I was finished I remained semi-hard. I couldn't believe it, I had never been able to do that before. I went to bed and lay there. I couldn't sleep my heart was racing my cock was hard. What would she do? Would she fuck someone or was it all a tease as a bit of a role-play? I guess I would have to wait for my answer.

I must have fallen asleep after a while because I awoke to a car door slamming. The front door to the house opened and I heard a male voice and Jenny's voice enter the house. I could hear her telling him to be quiet. I went to the bedroom door to listen out and I could hear them kissing. A short time later I could hear the unmistakable sounds of a zipper going down followed shortly after by sounds of sex. I couldn't believe it not only was she doing it but she was doing it in the lounge room at the front of my house. He started banging her hard and she started screaming. "Your so big", "God fuck me" and a heap of comments about how she loved his big cock. After what seemed like ages I could hear Jenny cum. It seemed more powerful than she had ever cum before. I felt for my cock and I was hard again. The only thing it seemed that I didn't like was the fact that I couldn't see what was going on. Then I heard a grunt followed by "Fill me up, cum in my pussy. I want to feel it inside me." Then there was silence. A little while later Jenny said, "You better go my husband will be home soon." The zipper sound again then the front door closing. I ran back to the bed and got back in.

A short time later the door to the bedroom came wide open and in walked Jenny. She was naked and looked hot even in the shadows thrown by the streetlights. She walked right up to the bed and got on. She rolled my head so that it was looking up at her pussy and she said to me, "Eat my pussy lover. Get what you have wanted." I was reluctant, I wasn't sure. She sat on my face and I had no option. Her knees were on my arms I couldn't push her off. I started licking. At first I didn't think much of it, it tasted just like her pussy always did, then I could feel her push down. That's when the first salty taste hit me. It kept coming and coming. He must have dumped a bucket load into her pussy. When I had just about finished cleaning up Jenny started to cum again. I could feel her start to fall back a bit and it seemed like the orgasm was going to consume her. Her body was convulsing, her nipples were rock hard and she was unable to breath. I had never seen her cum like this before.

When I had finished she rolled off me. I asked if I could fuck her and she told me only on one condition. I asked her what it was. Jenny told me she wasn't getting up to clean herself up, she was never getting up to clean herself up ever again, I would have to clean her up. I looked at her for a second and then got on top and fucked her. I could barely feel the sides of her pussy with my cock. The previous guy must have been huge. After about 20 secs I finished, and dove straight down to clean her up. Jenny came again then rolled over away from me. The last thing she said before going to sleep was, "You've only got yourself to blame. I hope you enjoy your new life." And I do.