Only the Good Die Young

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she were reading my mind she leaned forward and started undressing me. She pulled my shirt over my head with ease and never stopped staring at me. She got onto her knees and without looking unbuckled my belt, top button and unzipped my pants. I lifted myself only slightly to allow her to pull my pants down and let my cock bounce free. She had grabbed all my clothes on the way down and I sat on my couch completely naked, not saying a word.

She stood up and leaned over me now with her full tits and exposed nipples hanging in my face. I didn't move. I could tell she wanted me, even more than I wanted her. With a wince on her face she lifted her legs and straddled over my lap so that her nipple was grazing my lips. My cock was straight up but she was sitting up on her knees and I could only feel the warmth of her pussy hovering over it. She rubbed the pert nipple across my wet lips and I slightly let my tongue stroke it. She shuddered at the touch on her sensitive skin and slightly buckled her hips. That's when I felt my assumption was correct and her panties were crochless – her wet pussy kissed the head of my dick before she re-composed herself.

"Bite it," she whispered heavily. I looked up at her and had never seen such intensity and desperation in her face. "Please," she pleaded again.

I prepared to give her what she wanted and simultaneously wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her down onto my throbbing cock. The sensation both in her pussy and her nipple forced a screech from her I had never heard from a woman, but I liked it. I bit down hard on her nipple while holding her down and grinding my cock deep inside her. She was like a vice on my cock. So warm and tight, she was so wet. It was satisfying to know her seduction and talk about how much I was thinking about her was also a reflection of how much she had been thinking about me.

I eased my grip on her body and torn the cups all her tits. Her top was fully exposed and I danced between the two sensitive nipples – biting, licking, pinching, flicking. Amanda picked up the pace and began to grind hard into me, grabbing onto the back of head for leverage as I was face deep into her gorgeous cleavage. Her pussy squeezed tighter and tighter around my hard dick; I was hardly fucking her at all but she was completely fucking me. The only freedom I had was my hands and I found her ass and held onto it to feel her ride back and forth on my dick, helping her cum.

"More, more," she whispered. "More, More, MORE, MORE, FUCK, FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!"

It was like flood gates had opened. I felt her warm, wet cum spill over my lap and my stomach. I had only heard about women cumming like this in porn but certainly never experienced it myself. It was hot as fuck.

It was as if the orgasm has completely knocked her out. She was leaned over me, breathing heavily and her body limp. I lifted her off of me and threw her onto the ground. It was almost too rough but she didn't seem to mind – her ass immediately lifted up in a welcoming gesture as she got on her knees.

I slid off the couch and positioned myself behind her. My dick was already soaked with her cum and it was no effort to slip right into her again. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me so she could feel how deep I was inside her. We both moaned at the amazing sensation.

"Bryan . . . please," she pleaded.

"What?" I asked.

"Tear my pussy up," she begged.

Not a problem. My fingertips dug into her firm ass and gripped it as I began to slam her pussy over my huge cock. She went into a fit of screams, pleasurable screams, mixed with moans and "Oh my God!" and "You are fucking the hell out of me!" screams. I couldn't even feel my muscles anymore I was pounding her so hard and so fast.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her submissive body bent over in front of me, her muscular back shinning in the street light, her sexy round ass bouncing off my dick and her screaming for more. I felt so dominating over her, which seemed to never happen with Amanda. The control was overwhelming; I just wanted to fill her up.

"OH Please, please, don't stop . . . you FEEL so GOOD," she continued to scream.

I didn't know what the answer would be if I asked, so I didn't. I felt the cum building up in my balls and begging to be released. I pulled my swollen cock out of her pussy and slammed it into her ass. Amanda screeched. I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain, but probably a little of both. I stretched her ass out even more as my thick dick poured my cum into her.

After I finished filling her with my nut I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to me.

"Did you get what you wanted?" I asked.

"More than expected," she said, sounding pleased.

"Good, now stay away," I said as I stood up and put my clothes on. Without saying another word I left the room and made my way out of the building. I meant what I said but leaving her there, still in ecstasy, with my cum in her ass was so dominating and erotic I could only imagine what she must have felt.

I wouldn't let her overcome me again though. I was sure curious what sort of boundaries I would push when my wife comes home tomorrow night. I definitely need to go buy some wine.

12