All Comments on 'Oops! Ch. 03'

by yakboy69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BigOGeekBigOGeekover 15 years ago
keep it UP. I want some more !

I love the story. It seems like each of the sisters/mum is looking for an excuse to have some fun with him.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Teasing

This story serves a high Naughtiness Rating!

<br /><br />

The wife's response to the following naughty situation was surprising.<br />

<i>"Alright. When you stood up in the spa, every single pair of eyes was right on your cock. It's almost like they all knew you had a hard-on and they all wanted to look at it. That made me so fucking horny. I almost wanted you to get it out so that they could all look at it properly."

<br /><br />

"Wow! Really?"

<br /><br />

"Yeah. I'm sure they all wanted it. Especially Carly, I even saw her lick her lips out of the corner of my eye. Even Mum's nipples were nearly poking out of her swim suit after. I bet every one of them is off playing with their own pussy tonight, thinking about your cock."

<br /><br />

She was getting more animated as she went on, and she now had her hand wrapped around my cock.

<br /><br />

"Oh that feels so good babe, but I think maybe you're exaggerating a bit."

<br /><br />

"No, I can feel it. They all want to fuck you and I want to watch them fuck you."

<br /><br />

"Whoah! Are you serious?"

<br /><br />

"Right now I am. But while they're all sticking fingers and dildoes into their pussies tonight, I get to fuck the real thing."

</i>

<br /><br />

Perhaps you are planning on the wife exposing him in various ways over several occasions, teasing both him and the female viewers? I see a lot of potential in that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a wife!

That wife is a gem. She's so naughty and has the perfect attitude for a story like this. Another good read. WW

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Carly

I'm hoping that you will attack Carly and knock her up before you go home with your wife and her sister.

As young as she is and with her ideas of fun, she needs to enter her 20s as a new Mommy, courtesy you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryakboy69@yakboy69
It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here but I do love writing. I wasn't in the right headspace for a very long time but it's amazing how a supportive partner can bring out your creative side. I hope to release some new writing very soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Oops! Ch. 02 Previous Part
Oops Series Info