All Comments on 'Oops – Sorry, Rick'

by champ wilson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story and it makes me wonder if I would try this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot!

Was there a 'next year'/next time? If so, I would love to hear the continuation,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wishing it where me

love the story! i honestly feel the same and was once in the same sorta friendship,no wife or gfs,but with the same actions.thanks for binging back great menories!

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
Suprise me wife

The only thing wrong with this excellent story, is that Rick didn't reciprocate. I maintain that sex is sex, no matter who is involved, and it should be shared.

Rudy

fhswarriorfhswarriorover 18 years ago
great story

Great story, reading it sure made me hard!! Thanks!!

Have some fun stories also see author fhswarrior...

fhswarriorfhswarriorover 18 years ago
great story

Great story, reading it sure made me hard!! Thanks!!

Have some fun stories also see author fhswarrior...

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
HARD ON

Hpoe the wife ain't too hard on the dude for getting a lil sperm swallow......give me some

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Liked it

The wife figuring it out was cool. Also, I liked that he didn't recip. In high school I sucked almost all of my pals (6 or 7) and only 1 wanted to recip. The rest were content to use me as a cum dump (which is what I am....) Thanks for taking the time to document....

oriondogoriondogalmost 18 years ago
I hope she gets

to watch next year too. I loved it.

oriondogoriondogalmost 15 years ago
I wouldn't mind

having a hole in my bathroom wall, and if my wife was good, I'd let her use it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!

This story is one of my favorites in all of Literotica! I can see the guys doing what they did, all the way through. I hope you write a Part 2.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
Great story except:

"unless I get to watch" is technically 5 words. Dont you hat people who are technical minded.

I like the story very much and wondering what the wife would do if she ever found out what he did the next day after she left and before she came back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

5 works, Champ. 5 words

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't think my wife would be so understanding...

I'm outwardly an alpha male: fit, straight-looking, straight-acting, etc. and I have a big cock... unfortunately I also secretly crave big cocks too: love to suck, but better still, I love being fucked. Not that I get the chance for gay sex very often. My wife is attractive, slim, etc. but - just like the wife in the story - our sex life is pretty tame, and not frequent. If she found out about my secret side or caught me in the act there's no way she be as calm as the wife in the story! Which is a pity as my hottest fantasy is for us together to suck and be fucked by a whole bunch of big-cocked guys... never going to happen, sadly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my wife too

I wish my wife would catch me sucking a big cock. I hope she would be as understanding as your wife. Please tell more stories like this one. It was so hot. I think I'll show it to my wife and maybe she'll then realize that I'm a cocksucking faggot. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story!

Growing up there was a guy down the road who sucked my cock a few times. Each time when I'd had too much to drink. He would go to town on it, and stop only after I'd cum and he milked my tube of every last drop.

Forty years of marriage and I hardly thought about it again. Then I found CL and found there were men who actually loved to suck cock! I read it for about two years before finally seeing the one ad that caught my eye. I contacted him and over the next two months, we met to talk, nothing else. I learned while he was growing up, his buddies and him gave one another blowjobs and he couldn't stop thinking about it. Eventually he flaked out and stopped responding.

Then one day about a month later, he contacted me again. Like I thought, he had cold feet and flaked out. But he was ready to take the plunge.

He showed up at my house at the preferred time and date. It was awkward, neither of us knew what to do. I wore a tshirt and pajama bottoms. Finally I sat back on the couch and he fished my cock out.

Suffice to say, he not only sucked my cock, but actually loved doing it! It didn't take long, I'd told him my wife would never let me cum in her mouth and I was conditioned to go soft after a while. He was relentless until I had to announce I was about to cum! Our agreement was that I would cum in his mouth and he would swallow it. It was what I wanted and he wanted it too, although he wasn't sure he could do it.

When I began to spurt into his mouth, he never slowed, working me to the end until I was empty. I felt him swish it around in his mouth, tasting it, then felt his throat work with the head of my cock still in his mouth.

Talk about awkward! What do you say when a guy pulls off your cock after he's swallowed your sperm? He stood and thought about it for a while, then abruptly turned and left, driving away without a word. In a word, it was fantastic. Throughout it all, I found the difference between a man and woman, a man WANTS you to cum and works toward it.

It took about four or five days and then I received another email. He apologized, then asked if we could do it again! Woohoo! He had been struck by overwhelming guilt and had to work his way through it. My new BJ buddy appeared again and again, sucked me empty.

Since then he comes by once or twice each week, sucking me and asking nothing in return. Once he jacked off while sucking me but for him, it's the cum to taste and swallow. I hope it to continue for many years to cum.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
She can watch

You all need to loosen up and enjoy a "once a year" break, including her. Have a trio, a three-some, give all of you some fun. Think about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous